Happy Of The End

Episodes 5 - 6

Declaring The 10

It is gritty, real, mature, gut wrenching, tragic, thought provoking, etc.

Haoren - "If I die I would be liberated.......I couldn't give up because I haven't lived once yet." 

"Now I have something I want to protect. That's why I'm afraid of Maya."

Next week's finale shall be something that parks you emotionally.

"In the burning Heart
Just about to burst
There's a quest for answers
An unquenchable thirst
In the darkest night
Rising like a spire
In the burning heart
The unmistakable fire"

Come through playlist!!!

https://youtu.be/Kc71KZG87X4?si=Kv6XpnybIE6ZMd2v

Updates:

Source - X

axdxex:

Viki has it!

Thank you! I found it. :) The tension between these two is just....

DramaNomNom:

Thank you! I found it. :) The tension between these two is just....

Right! Btw did you finish Bokura No Shokutaku???

Sky Valley - episode 10

So basically at the end of this episode the leads and the ex of one of the leads all got intoxicated and had a threesome; we have seen bbc dildo, a golden shower, a cum as lotion scene, sex in front of a horse, many sexual innuendos, dirty underwear sniffing,  sex in a public resort pool, sex in a public office bathroom, phone sex, masturbation, etc. 

At this point there is nothing this series could bring that will shock me. I just need the two last episodes to be released so I can wrap this crap up!!

I am not making this shit up:

axdxex:

OMG yes :)  devoured the whole series last night! loved it...the special episode was predictable but I still enjoyed watching it play out. 

RXinw:
Sky Valley - episode 10

So basically at the end of this episode the leads and the ex of one of the leads all got intoxicated and had a threesome; we have seen bbc dildo, a golden shower, a cum as lotion scene, sex in front of a horse, many sexual innuendos, dirty underwear sniffing,  sex in a public resort pool, sex in a public office bathroom, phone sex, masturbation, etc. 

At this point there is nothing this series could bring that will shock me. I just need the two last episodes to be released so I can wrap this crap up!!

Haven't seen the series so I can't tell if you enjoyed the show or not; based on this review. XD

axdxex:

Just finished Old Fashion Cupcake. The ending felt rushed but I'm glad things worked out the way they did....those kisses looked so passionate and real.

DramaNomNom:

OMG yes :)  devoured the whole series last night! loved it...the special episode was predictable but I still enjoyed watching it play out. 

omg yay I’m so happy that you liked it! Yeah, the special episode is just ok, but the series always makes me feel all soft and stuff lol

axdxex:

omg yay I’m so happy that you liked it! Yeah, the special episode is just ok, but the series always makes me feel all soft and stuff lol

I'm about half way with Plus & Minus...I'm also liking it so far. The side couple is really giving me more than the MCs right now. Hope they hurry up and figure some stuff out and don't take the whole 16 episodes to do so. XD 

SN: Yuki and his hair flips are sending me