Look at this picture of First from Joong's instagram--

It's giving ... fanfic lol

axdxex:

Look at this picture of First from Joong's instagram--

It's giving ... fanfic lol

Ur killing me lol

OnyxTheHedgehog:

Ur killing me lol

Well I couldn't just die alone! Sharing is caring. 

The fact that today is the finale of The On1y One and in here is so quiet has me worried. Like is everyone just waiting for someone to break the silence lol. I have yet to watch; maybe I should hold off until the weekend lol this does not look safe!

OnyxTheHedgehog:
I'll start soon then! <3

Enjoy! :)

RXinw:

The fact that today is the finale of The On1y One and in here is so quiet has me worried. Like is everyone just waiting for someone to break the silence lol. I have yet to watch; maybe I should hold off until the weekend lol this does not look safe!

I did watch it .... I have thoughts .... I mean.. honestly ...wait wait first watch it lol, Idk how to say anything without spoiling lol

also I can reply/quote ppl now yaa! problem solved! 

Pluto:

also I can reply/quote ppl now yaa! problem solved! 

Whoop whoop! congrats!

RXinw:

Lol, I've been busy and away most of the week, and haven't seen a single BL for daaaays. But hoping to catch up starting tomorrow and the weekend, yay!

RXinw:
in here is so quiet has me worried.

My excuse is the crappy weather (seasonal affective disorder). Meh.

Omg guys so it seems like SeaKeen are now an official ship, because they now have a fan mascot/merch ;; 

is that a new GMMTV 2025 series I smell???

axdxex:
Omg guys so it seems like SeaKeen are now an official ship, because they now have a fan mascot/merch ;;

I dont think Ive...seen them? What have they been in?  also mascot looks very cuteeee<3

Also can someone tell me If Aou and Boom from We are have a series together? - their chemistry is very cute. And also any series/movies where either of them has the main role?
any main lead plans for either of them??

Pluto:

I dont think Ive...seen them? What have they been in?  also mascot looks very cuteeee<3

Leads in Only Boo!

axdxex:
it seems like SeaKeen are now an official ship

Wonderful! I love them!
@Pluto: "Only Boo!" is adorably cute and fluffy. (GMMTV on Youtube, also coming very soon to Viki.)

Pluto:
If Aou and Boom from We are have a series together? - their chemistry is very cute.

Yes, a lot of us (myself included) really loved them in "We Are". They were also together in "Vice Versa" and "Hidden Agenda" and should also be in the upcoming "Perfect 10 Liners" - but all in supporting roles. I don't think they've been announced for any upcoming main roles, but given how popular they have become because of "We Are", I would think this is likely. Aou also had a cute supporting role in "Be My Favorite" (but not with Boom).