Emmie1507:

Hey everyone! I just started watching BLs a few days ago (I've already binge-watched quite a few lol) and would love some recommendations?

hi, you can check my list here: https://mydramalist.com/list/1XzxOBw3

Is anyone watching The Hidden Moon? Help me out, pls. 

Good? Bad? Ok? Stay Away?

Wrenix:

At this point, for those peeps still watching battle of the writers, must I beg you to stop torturing yourself? Please, I hate to see it lol

Now i'm curious and want to see it lol. I remember people liking it when it first aired.

axdxex:

Is anyone watching The Hidden Moon? Help me out, pls. 

Good? Bad? Ok? Stay Away?

i honestly didnt like it

American Fan:

We're even then. 

Can you say "Bad Guy My Boss"?

touché baby,  touché

Re: Kiss x Kiss x Kiss miniseries

Does anybody know where I can watch the full series and not just scattered parts because the idol story has me hooked.

Chun Mo Rionnag:
I'm a completionist, so no matter how bad, I go to the bitter end,  it took me six years to finish reading "Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance", but I succeeded despite hating every second I spent on it.

YESSSSS! See guys there are others like me out here who tough it out till the bitter end.

Fist bump!

Chun Mo Rionnag:
Indeed! I have two, BL-loving friends from MDL

That's nice!

cryingnextdoor:

i only got to like 2 episodes of that show.. is it worth continuing?

RE: BOTW

It started off pretty good: 

cryingnextdoor:
first note of love kinda drags..

I'm with you here, I get it. I'm still watching though, lol.

cryingnextdoor:
i saw you in my dream

This one I dropped.

Wrenix:

At this point, for those peeps still watching battle of the writers, must I beg you to stop torturing yourself? Please, I hate to see it lol

Don't look. haha

RXinw:
YESSSSS! See guys there are others like me out here who tough it out till the bitter end.

I'm not convinced that's smth to brag about.

RXinw:
Re: Kiss x Kiss x Kiss miniseries

Does anybody know where I can watch the full series and not just scattered parts because the idol story has me hooked.

There was a fansubber who translated all of the episodes of three series of Kiss x Kiss x Kiss and provided the links  Twitter (now X). I think they are buried in this thread somewhere. I haven't seen that fansubber around for quite some time, and I just checked but only a few vids remain on DailyMotion under their name.

I can link to a page where they provided soft subs for all the BL episodes of the Kiss x Kiss x Kiss episodes which includes the three which feature the idols. You can DM me for details.