axdxex:

I'm starting it soon! It's on my October watchlist.

Oh, I only watched the 1st episode and its actually good

Geminibaddie22:

That is actually so cool

im a twin so both our birthdays are on 27th May

Twins r so cool tho XD

angeliviki2022:

Early Happy Birthday!!

Thx!!

Geminibaddie22:

That is so sad. For the people in the UK its been raining all week. If ur in the UK u would know

Today’s rain was terrible lol, my school bags and uniform were soaking by the time I got home TT

OnyxTheHedgehog:

Twins r so cool tho XD

Thx!!

Today’s rain was terrible lol, my school bags and uniform were soaking by the time I got home TT

OMG samee

Geminibaddie22:
how did you find it

Um, interesting premise, but I got bored and speed ran it in the end.

Chun Mo Rionnag:

Um, interesting premise, but I got bored and speed ran it in the end.

Oh fair enough

Geminibaddie22:
That is so sad. For the people in the UK its been raining all week. If ur in the UK u would know

Very little rain where I am though it's expected to rain most of next week. Tomorrow is all day haar.

Chun Mo Rionnag:

Very little rain where I am though it's expected to rain most of next week. Tomorrow is all day haar.

So has it just been dull or do u still have some sun

Geminibaddie22:

So has it just been dull or do u still have some sun

We had blue skies and sunshine. There were clear skies enough to catch the minor aurora a few days ago.  

Chun Mo Rionnag:

We had blue skies and sunshine. There were clear skies enough to catch the minor aurora a few days ago.  

Lucky ☹

I had clear skies in my corner too but it did rain most of last week/weekend lol I got some laundry out lol

Thats good at least u got something out of it

RXinw:
On a serious note though, I do not get the hype in the comments surrounding the NC scene, like okay. I have to be into the story for the NC scene to hit this just felt insulting.

Right! Like I think TutorYim usually do pretty good NC scenes, but I felt nothing. Like I wasn't even paying attention. It was like "Is it over now?" *sobs*

October Challenge Day 1: Your favorite fall activities?
Looking at Halloween decorations
Pumpkin patches
Favorite scary movies
reading and having a mug of tea

Just finished Sugar Dog Life. The ending was so cute! :)

DramaNomNom:

Just finished Sugar Dog Life. The ending was so cute! :)

How much on a scale of 1-10