RXinw:
I know it was an innocent question but thank you so much for asking because this was the most I have laughed today lol

Okaaaay. I just couldn't figure it out for anything. 

Oh man, now I'll be lookin' at all the navels. 

RXinw:
Official definition: "A thin line of hair running down to the pubic region from the navel."

I just googled it. U r right. I had to confirm that it was really official or RX "official".  Hahaha

Day 5. If you can only pick one BL actor to do a haunted house with who would you choose and why?

Do you mean go to a haunted house event or be part of the crew who organizes a haunted house? Either way, I'd choose Gun Atthaphan for that because I get the feeling he knows how to throw a party and a haunted house event is still some type of party, right?

Emrys:
I'd choose Gun Atthaphan for that because I get the feeling he knows how to throw a party

So you're not choosing him because he's adorably cute 'n cuddly?

American Fan:
I had to confirm that it was really official or RX "official".

"Happy trails" ... ha ha! It is ironic that I (with plenty of experience in my younger days) am learning so much from RXinw (the self-described virgin).

p43425:
So you're not choosing him because he's adorably cute 'n cuddly?

Lol, no, I don't think so. Given the fact I never thought of him this way until you pointed it out. I don't tend to baby actors (or actresses for that matter). He may very well be "adorably cute 'n cuddly", but we have no way of knowing that.

Just watched ep. 4 of "Doku Koi" ("Love Is A Poison"), which was delayed due to the fansubber having to deal with the problem situation. Lovin' it - and I'm not just saying that because of my famously low standards where cuties are involved, or because Haruto-kun is blackmailing me ("Oh yeah, blackmail me more. More, more! Scam me! I love you, Haruto-kun!") I'm enjoying this series not only as a BL but also as a light legal drama (even though I'm not usually so into legal dramas).

Glad to hear you're enjoying "Doku Koi"! It's great when a series can blend genres effectively, combining BL elements with a legal drama. The delay due to fansubbing issues must have been frustrating, but it sounds like it was worth the wait. Your enthusiasm for Haruto-kun is quite amusing - it's always fun when a character captures our hearts like that. It's interesting how this show has managed to engage you despite not typically being into legal dramas.

American Fan:

Okaaaay. I just couldn't figure it out for anything. 

Oh man, now I'll be lookin' at all the navels. 

Lmao XD ♡♡♡

Well, episode 1 of "My Damn Business" (South Korea, 2024) was fun.

Chun Mo Rionnag:

Lol! I love the title of it XD. ♡

p43425:
It is ironic that I (with plenty of experience in my younger days) am learning so much from RXinw (the self-described virgin).

Image how much education I'm getting, lol.

p43425:
Just watched ep. 4 of "Doku Koi" ("Love Is A Poison"),

Chun Mo Rionnag:

Both are on my PTW list for later. My goal this month is to finish incomplete & on-hold dramas before starting new ones. New BL dramas I'm waiting for:

The Next Prince

The Boy Next World

The Heart Killers

Your Sky

Love In The Air (J-version)

See Your Love

Every You Every Me with Mick & Top is supposed to start tomorrow.

Day 5. If you can only pick one BL actor to do a haunted house with who would you choose and why? 

id choose Pavel, he seems fun to be with <3

Something In My Room ep 5 

I love Phat’s bedroom lol I was so surprised to see the ‘3 Idiots’ and ‘Stranger Things’ posters XD 

Also, I’m so confused lol

This may have posted here, so sorry if I'm duplicating! I'm going through my "Waiting-to-Air" List.

They will have a reality series.