October Challenge (Day 23) What are your least favourite foods?

There aren't many ingredients I hate, because I might dislike something one way, but cooked another way I like it. There are however a few ingredients I avoid...

• Liver (the smell)
  • Egg Yolk (the smell and taste)
  • Olives (I don't like them + I'm allergic to the tree so I don't want to risk it lol)
  • Brussel Sprouts (the smell)
  • Blue Cheese (extra mold to go)
  • Coconut (I only like it fresh with chili and lime, I don't like the smell or taste when sweet, I don't like the texture when dry)

Day 23 ~ October Challenge: What are your least favourite foods? 

Seafood (I actually used to eat seafood, but stopped when I was 20), Mushrooms, Olives, Onions

October Challenge (Day 23) What are your least favourite foods?

I am a foodie so there is not much I do not like unless it tastes awful because it was not cooked well.

The only thing I can think of right now is pineapple on pizza.

Oh and anything, dairy or sugar free and anything with raisins or nuts. I like my ice cream nut free. 

Day 23: What are your least favourite foods? 

Instead of answering the question, can I just post a picture of my most dearly beloved Fluke Natouch?

p43425:

Instead of answering the question, can I just post a picture of my most dearly beloved Fluke Natouch?

my brain immediately cackled and whispered 'with a nice chianti'  LOL

p43425:

I see what you did there hehehe 

p43425:

o m g

RXinw:
I like my ice cream nut free. 

there's a joke here somewhere

axdxex:

i thought the same thing and then remembered i'm meant to be one of the good ones LOL

Hannah:

Ooohh okay. I must have gotten confused. lol. I hope you enjoy it. 

Last ep to go still . Hoping it to be nice

axdxex:

Lmao XD

axdxex:

Lmao I only realised when u said it XD 

p43425:

Just cross out the “least” lol XD

Can someone rec a short but good drama from my PTW? 

OnyxTheHedgehog:

SHORT

• 25 Ji, Akasaka de (kinda moody, slow start)
  • Takara no Vidro (cute af)
  • Stay By My Side (quirky romance)

SHORTER

• Taikan Yoho (divisive but one of my faves)

SHORTEST

• Mr. Heart (cute quick watch)
 OnyxTheHedgehog:

Chasing wife troupe

A Breeze of Love (A sleep-deprived ml who had acute insomnia left competitive-basketball-player mc heartbroken in the past so mc hate ml so much while ml try to enter basketball team to get close to mc and to live together with mc if they win the next game because he needs to be close to mc to be able to sleep)

Koi wo Suru ga Nidome ga Joto (editor mc meet again with professor ml while he try to make ml write an article which reminds both of them about their failed runaway-for-love plan)

We Best Love S2 (and S1) (Mc never win 1st place since like forever while ml always be on 1st place, they're rival. While ml only wants to catch his attention as he secretly love mc)

Non BL

Enigma (ml is the new mysterious teacher in a school that's having some mysterious accident happen)

From your high priority ptw

Last Twilight (ex-criminal ml is the new caretaker of soon-to-be-blind ex-badminton-athlete and college student mc, they teach each other how to let go of hate and guilt from the past and getting a new life purpose while appreciating all the people around them.)