loubug1012:

All the frigging time!  Even 20 makes me feel uncomfortable like I am still looking at a kid. 

Omg I know right! I am like can you be older then 24 oh thank god hahaha. That makes it 7yrs thats acceptable for me to say hey they are good looking. Cause like my grandparents were that far apart and they lasted 35years so that means acceptable age variation for me finding something attractive or not. is safely anywhere 7-9yrs older or younger.  lol XD

KitKatxK:

Omg I know right! I am like can you be older then 24 oh thank god hahaha. That makes it 7yrs thats acceptable for me to say hey they are good looking. Cause like my grandparents were that far apart and they lasted 35years so that means acceptable age variation for me finding something attractive or not. is safely anywhere 7-9yrs older or younger.  lol XD

All of my favorites are all in their late 20's which me being 40 still feels a bit awkward but not nearly as much as when i realized Ohm from Bad Buddy was only 21! I wanted to know if his mother was aware of the pictures he puts on Instagram! lol

camooflage:

Me too.

Sometimes it feels like i've watched all the good ones and the rest are the bad ones.

But i'm waiting for KinnPorsche, My secret Love, Sky in your Heart, To my Star2,

Senpai, Danjite Koidewa! and Triage to finish ( so i can bingewatch XD)

tms 2 is pain. so much pain. you're right to wait for it to end lmao

KitKatxK:

Thanks. I wasn't trying. I just get overwhelmed now that I am 30. I think I feel like so freaking old and past my prime.
And then I wwatch these shows and when I tell you my heart skips a beat and I get stressed. Going like my god he looks 17. Please for the love of poptarts be born before the 2000 so I don't have to cry myself to sleep that I thought someone ten years younger than me was beautiful.
XD

its not bad to think that someone before after 2000 is beautiful lmao dw as long as you're not sexualising them like crazy its all good

camooflage:

Me too.

Sometimes it feels like i've watched all the good ones and the rest are the bad ones.

But i'm waiting for KinnPorsche, My secret Love, Sky in your Heart, To my Star2,

Senpai, Danjite Koidewa! and Triage to finish ( so i can bingewatch XD)

Same pinch buddy,  I'm watching all these on-air series along with Unforgotten Night and Love Mechanics. Can't wait for the finale episodes of To My Star2. This was has kept my eyes wet throughout. Hope I get some happy tears now!

camooflage:

Oh yes. I loved him too. I was so glad to see him doing a Cameo in Plus and Minus.

I don't know if you watched it yet but " DNA says i love you" is really good and Erek Lin took my heart <3

Is your Completed List up to date?

Was about to mention the same about the cameo.  ;) 

KitKatxK:

Have you guys ever been watching a bl drama and thought someone was so flipping beautiful. But then spaz and run to look up their age (cause you are scared) because you can never tell their ages from the shows. And then you let out a sigh of relief cause thank peanuts they are above 20...
No...

Just me.
Okay, bye.

Everytime............

loubug1012:

All of my favorites are all in their late 20's which me being 40 still feels a bit awkward but not nearly as much as when i realized Ohm from Bad Buddy was only 21! I wanted to know if his mother was aware of the pictures he puts on Instagram! lol

Ok so I've really got good company here............crushing over these BL leads make me feel guilty because of the age gap. but can't help it either............. 

adicto_princessa:

Ok so I've really got good company here............crushing over these BL leads make me feel guilty because of the age gap. but can't help it either............. 

I'm 40 XD they could be my children ... omg

But yes. I am seriously careful how i describe my fellings about some Actors lol.

I remember that i've checked out Sato Yusuke ( he's 26)  from Fukou-kun wa Kiss Suru Shika Nai! before say something weird. 

Semantic Error was problematic. Park Seo ham is 28 whats fine, but Park Jae Chan is 20! 

It's even worse with idols... I love Kpop but for most new  Groups i first have to check if it's illegal if i say they are hot ;-)

Plushpriestess:

It is!  Just adding on there I Promised You the Moon.  Still sniffling a little from the ending and my heart aches from the journey of those two brave souls.

"My Ride" is watching worth. It don't invents BL new but i just say " Dimples" ;-)

" Not me" is one of the best BLs i've watched.

"Bad Buddy" really good.

"Views of Love : Grey Rainbow" hidden Gem.

" Cherry Magic" a Japanese BL and beautiful.

"Fish upon the Sky"  also really cute.

just if you want. 
I noticed they are not on your list .

Plushpriestess:

What am I going to do when I run out of BL shows to watch!?!  At the rate I am devouring them it won't be long.  Also out of curiosity, is there anyone in this club like me who is 50+ age range?

I had a look at your list and here are some of my recommendations that i didnt see on your completed list. I have rated all of these fairly high. 

Bad Buddy
Like in the Movies
Not Me
Gay Ok Bangkok
We are Gamily
We Best Love 1 & 2
Manner of Death
Secret Crush on you
Plus & Minus

KitKatxK:

Have you guys ever been watching a bl drama and thought someone was so flipping beautiful. But then spaz and run to look up their age (cause you are scared) because you can never tell their ages from the shows. And then you let out a sigh of relief cause thank peanuts they are above 20...
No...

Just me.
Okay, bye.

So you are talking about Thai or Japanese BL I guess. There was a issue in Thai BL industry quite sometime back.

Me on opposite side feels that " WoW, they are already 30+ but still looks like 20". 

Japanese actors as whole (even Non BL actors) looks so young. 

Raining Sunshine:

Me on opposite side feels that " WoW, they are already 30+ but still looks like 20". 

In every Japanese Production i think: Damn, give him a haircut XD

Raining Sunshine:

This is me as well LOL