You guys are killin me with all the KinnPorsche talk....I'm tryin soooo hard to hold on so I can watch it all at once.  HALP!!!

Plushpriestess:

You guys are killin me with all the KinnPorsche talk....I'm tryin soooo hard to hold on so I can watch it all at once.  HALP!!!

I feel your pain…I am in the same boat! Just hang on for another 12 hours and you can start! 

Plushpriestess:

You guys are killin me with all the KinnPorsche talk....I'm tryin soooo hard to hold on so I can watch it all at once.  HALP!!!

I couldn’t resist any longer XD

wildbutterfly_32:

I feel like VegasPete came in like a dark horse at the end and stole the show. (I still really enjoy KinnPorsche storyline as well though)

Well said <3

I would like to join as well!

I'm trying out a new template, just a rectangle with rounded corners (half a banner). I'm still figuring out what to do with text. But hopefully these look okay? If you guys like this and would want this type of banner for your profile please let me know, also which couple would you like to see on the banner?

https://postimg.cc/gallery/rtGwwfH
And for text should I make some with these titles?
- BL DRAMA CLUB
- BL DRAMA LOVERS CLUB
- BL DRAMA CLUB MEMBER
 wildbutterfly_32:

I feel like VegasPete came in like a dark horse at the end and stole the show. (I still really enjoy KinnPorsche storyline as well though)

So true!

Plushpriestess:

Just hang on there............few more hours to go!

Rien:
I'm trying out a new template, just a rectangle with rounded corners (half a banner). I'm still figuring out what to do with text. But hopefully these look okay? If you guys like this and would want this type of banner for your profile please let me know, also which couple would you like to see on the banner?

- BL DRAMA CLUB
- BL DRAMA LOVERS CLUB
- BL DRAMA CLUB MEMBER

I vote for 2nd one ^^ 

hi, sign me up pls! <3

I have just updated the Member's List on Page 1 and we are at 211 members of the BL Drama Lovers Club!!! Thank you all for keeping this club alive and continuing to join in on the discussions!!! I hope you all continue to enjoy this little community here!!!

Sunshine123:

I have just updated the Member's List on Page 1 and we are at 211 members of the BL Drama Lovers Club!!! Thank you all for keeping this club alive and continuing to join in on the discussions!!! I hope you all continue to enjoy this little community here!!!

Good to see Club being active. Can always share your opinions and thoughts from BL dramas to novels.

Rien:

- BL DRAMA CLUB
- BL DRAMA LOVERS CLUB
- BL DRAMA CLUB MEMBER

All of them looks good but Darker background with white texts looks eye catchy. 

Raining Sunshine:

All of them looks good but Darker background with white texts looks eye catchy. 

Thanks I will try to make some better ones, maybe some with gifs. It’s still a work in progress, also agree that a dark background works best with white text.

Sunshine123:

Ayyyyyy