I guess we watch different telenovelas then ;( 

For me people in Check Out are very much 3D and I could point out many of them in real life - unfortunately people are messy, have messy relationships and make shit judgments - but then again when you are on the sideline it make for good entertainment :P What can I say? I love the drama <3

On a side note - maybe its just me BUT I do not need to like or root for anyone to enjoy a show - sometimes seeing the annoying ones is also a good watch ;)

Blue Poison:

I guess we watch different telenovelas then ;( 

For me people in Check Out are very much 3D and I could point out many of them in real life - unfortunately people are messy, have messy relationships and make shit judgments - but then again when you are on the sideline it make for good entertainment :P What can I say? I love the drama <3

On a side note - maybe its just me BUT I do not need to like or root for anyone to enjoy a show - sometimes seeing the annoying ones is also a good watch ;)

Yeah I have to have at least on person to root for even if they are the villain! I don’t even consider what’s happening drama it’s just annoying! I’m dying for some actual good drama!! Make some terrible decisions just stop being wishy washy. But hey different strokes for different folks! Glad you are enjoying it 

My gosh Unforgotten Night is a terrible mess. This episode! I wanted to slap the characters silly. Why is everyone so childish and stupid? Use your brains people! Kamol is supposed to be a mafia boss right? Well it doesn't seem like it with the dumb decisions he makes. I compare this to Vice Versa and it destroys Unforgettable Night completely. VV has much better pacing, acting, characters, chemistry and writing. Definitely my favorite currently airing BL and so far in my top 3 from this year. I'm re watching ep 3 to cleanse my brain after UN LOL.  & Waiting on The Eclipse to see if that one makes it into my faves like Vice Versa. Anyways since I'm a masoichist I'll keep watching Unforgotten  Noght because it is enjoyable in that: "it's so bad, it's good." way.

Finished KinnPorsche yesterday. it was amazing. I dont watch Mafia shows at all but recently i thought i would just try it so i watched HiStory Trapped and ofc Kinnporsche and i really enjoyed it. was not expecting the 18+ scenes but honestly it was iconic and i loved it. all the other bl ive watched are quite censored to just kissing and maybe some skin to skin contact. Kinnporsche felt like there were in a real chemistry unlike 2gether. 

kk123100:

Finished KinnPorsche yesterday. it was amazing. I dont watch Mafia shows at all but recently i thought i would just try it so i watched HiStory Trapped and ofc Kinnporsche and i really enjoyed it. was not expecting the 18+ scenes but honestly it was iconic and i loved it. all the other bl ive watched are quite censored to just kissing and maybe some skin to skin contact. Kinnporsche felt like there were in a real chemistry unlike 2gether. 

Welcome to the cult of KP! Let me show you to your room

kk123100:

What is up with y’all hating on 2gether? I don’t know about y’all, but I loved the lack of a great deal of intimacy between the main leads. I don’t care for the reason behind it, but it was a great change for my ace ass. Intimacy has nothing to do with chemistry, and them not having implied sex has nothing to do with it either. I thought they were great together. It’s one of my favourite fluff series. 

Cults are never a good thing… especially on this site.

ourpeachscones:

Cults are never a good thing… especially on this site.

Aww but we are such a nice cult! 

loubug1012:

Aww but we are such a nice cult! 

Yes some of you… not the gatekeepers on the KP page though ?.

ourpeachscones:

What is up with y’all hating on 2gether? I don’t know about y’all, but I loved the lack of a great deal of intimacy between the main leads. I don’t care for the reason behind it, but it was a great change for my ace ass. Intimacy has nothing to do with chemistry, and them not having implied sex has nothing to do with it either. I thought they were great together. It’s one of my favourite fluff series. 

First of all, i liked 2gether a lot.

But acknowleging someones opinion is no oneway street.
Maybe other People have other feelings about Intimacy. There is no right or wrong with feelings and opinions ;-)

i agree intimacy is not chemistry. but 2gether doesn't have  chemistry or intamacy after the MLs get together. what relationship looks like that? a bored one! they had more chemistry when they were faking it than when they got together. if im sleeping next to my SO the hell am i going to face the other way. the ending looked like it was two besties that had a couple of LGBTQ moments and that was it. but that doesnt mean you can't enjoy it. i quite liked it and found myself gushing over a few interactions like the Pocky scene OH MY GAWWWWWDDDD. im not going to lie it could have been better. but it was not the worst! maybe the original source is better and the series must of had problems but damn was Tine good looking. BUT this is my opinion i hope this doesn't offend you or make you feel bad. @ourpeachscones 

kk123100:

i agree intimacy is not chemistry. but 2gether doesn't have  chemistry or intamacy after the MLs get together. what relationship looks like that? a bored one! they had more chemistry when they were faking it than when they got together. if im sleeping next to my SO the hell am i going to face the other way. the ending looked like it was two besties that had a couple of LGBTQ moments and that was it. but that doesnt mean you can't enjoy it. i quite liked it and found myself gushing over a few interactions like the Pocky scene OH MY GAWWWWWDDDD. im not going to lie it could have been better. but it was not the worst! maybe the original source is better and the series must of had problems but damn was Tine good looking. BUT this is my opinion i hope this doesn't offend you or make you feel bad. @ourpeachscones 

I did like BrightWin as a couple but looking back now I can acknowledge that there was a lack of chemistry between  them once the characters got together. I’m gonna compare them to Jimmy and Sea(Vice Versa) for a second here. Because it’s similar in that both pairings are newbies, had never worked together before and are in a Jittirain series.  Unlike  BrightWin, JimmySea seem very comfortable together.  Their chemistry flows naturally and I feel it. They had a very or couple of intimate scenes in ep 3 and they pulled it off imo. Granted the characters aren’t dating yet so we’ll see see if their chemistry changes later ;). But I never felt that level of comfort with BrightWin. Not saying that they didn’t have chemistry because I think it was there esp in the first 7 eps.Yet there was something missing once Sarawat and Tine became an item. As for the series it's good to acknowledge its faults whether its chemistry related or otherwise. That’s what different opinions are for XD.

ourpeachscones:

before i say any of this i completely respect your opinion  ! this is a forum to discuss our thoughts etc and this is a show i have a lot thoughts on so ? (oh and im also on the ace spectrum :) ) i completely disliked everything about 2gether, i  agree thats its nice to have a series w no sexual scenes and having ones that are just cuteness and vibes is something ppl need but even the cute scenes in 2gether for me were just bothersome and awkward. im not sure whether it was the chemistry (or lack there of) or the acting/writing/usual cringey thai drama editing but nothing about it was appealing to me. i am the type of person who cant drop a show and this felt like a chore to watch, as i said before awkward with terrible writing (again this isnt hating on you but hopefully explaining why some people dont love the show)

@seojoons gf

I guess I just haven’t seen a show that “good” enough to compare it to 2gether. Specifically with Thai dramas, the writing or acting is either too terrible to me to continue watching, or if it has good writing and acting, there’s a ton of sexual intimacy. And I don’t care if that intimacy is there, I’d just sometimes like to watch something enjoyable that also doesn’t have it? I guess I’m looking for something that resembles a qpr (because that’s really the only thing I can connect to and understand romantically), but in places that no one else wants them. 

I’d have to give it another view to properly “see” this “lack of chemistry” because I don’t remember that being an issue for or point to me. I liked the leads together. 

Also, hello fellow aspec person <3. 

@RomanticRosebud

I wish there were a way to properly tag someone ha. 

Part of your comment is one thing that personally bothers me about relationships and everyone’s expectations of them. This is just a personal rant, but I don’t understand why being committed to someone means everything between them has to change…? I mean yeah, your SO is a special someone, but why does the label of being someone’s boyfriend, girlfriend, significant other have to change a single thing between two people? Ah I’m not expecting a clear answer on that, or even a response at all.