@Plushpriestess 

I know I don’t want it. I want them to stay happy forever haha. But just with the glimpses of the angst In The last two eps it’s gonna hurt when they are ripped apart &back in their own universe. I’m curious to see how they’ll recognize eachother. And to see how Talay reacts when he realizes he fell in love with the famous Puen ?

ps.  did anyone else get Bad Buddy vibes when:

When Puen kissed Talay at the end? Just the whole:

"Are you messing with me, again?"

"No." 

*kiss*

reminded me of:

'Do you want to be friends?'

"No."

*kiss*

Even the way Jimmy said "No." reminded me of how Ohm said it.

seojoons gf:

i hold my breath for the new ep every week its so entertaining !

and yes the preview for ep 6 makes it feel like things are happening, drama included. i think its gonna be smth to do w eunchan/hyeokjun/hyeon & maybe seonyul

True, the show is really entertaining especially dates.

I hope the show won't project anyone negatively 

loubug1012:

Today is officially - Flirt your ass off day. Every series I have watched the flirt game has been off the charts......and i am here for it!!!!

Yes, even check out they are seems to be flirting too. 

@Plush 

I say bring on the CONFLICT!!!! Wohooooooooo I love some types of conflict ha. It makes shows so much more interesting and makes me anticipate the ending much more than without. I’ll welcome the tears (though I doubt I’d cry to many things) any day!

RomanticRosebud_BL:

@Plushpriestess 

I know I don’t want it. I want them to stay happy forever haha. But just with the glimpses of the angst In The last two eps it’s gonna hurt when they are ripped apart &back in their own universe. I’m curious to see how they’ll recognize eachother. And to see how Talay reacts when he realizes he fell in love with the famous Puen ?

ps.  did anyone else get Bad Buddy vibes when:

When Puen kissed Talay at the end? Just the whole:

"Are you messing with me, again?"

"No." 

*kiss*

reminded me of:

'Do you want to be friends?'

"No."

*kiss*

Even the way Jimmy said "No." reminded me of how Ohm said it.

Can’t wait to watch this….. Especially considering those two are technically playing the souls of the characters in the others’ bodies. 

Yes, I love the concept that Talay and Puen/Tun are soulmates who are stuck in the others bodies and that's how they'll realize that haha. So far Vice Versa is pretty good. I have a good feeling it'll stay that way because things make sense, even the angst and the characters learn. 

Raining Sunshine:

True, the show is really entertaining especially dates.

I hope the show won't project anyone negatively 

hyeokjuns and eunchans one is still my fave they was soooo cute

ourpeachscones:

@Plush 

I say bring on the CONFLICT!!!! Wohooooooooo I love some types of conflict ha. It makes shows so much more interesting and makes me anticipate the ending much more than without. I’ll welcome the tears (though I doubt I’d cry to many things) any day!

Fortunately for you, you'll likely always get what you want outta these stories.  They are nearly always full of anxt and hand-wringing.  You're definitely in the correct genre!

I've added Vice versa to my list, but it'll probably be a while since I'm so far behind...

Plushpriestess:

Fortunately for you, you'll likely always get what you want outta these stories.  They are nearly always full of anxt and hand-wringing.  You're definitely in the correct genre!

Sometimes I get what I want from the plot…. other times it’s ridiculous and makes me want to snap my neck. It’s a fine line unfortunately.

sunsetandthemoon:

I would like to join!

Warm welcome to you!! :)  Your name makes me think of my love affair with I told Sunset About You and I Promised You the Moon!  Am I correct?

Plushpriestess:

Warm welcome to you!! :)  Your name makes me think of my love affair with I told Sunset About You and I Promised You the Moon!  Am I correct?

You are indeed correct!

Hey, let me join please

Siri Fairchild:

Hey, let me join please

Hey howdy!  Welcome to the crazy! :D