RomanticRosebud_BL:

I did. It was a good start.  I didn't find it as problematic as Mame's( manga writers) other work(still is but not as much imo) so we'll see what happens. 

Love in the Air is a Mame creation?!?! (•_•) I guess i will proceed with caution from now on. She does love problematic storylines with mature content that can be a bit disturbing but thankfully  they do tame things down a little  when adapted to screen.

Saygo :

Love in the Air is a Mame creation?!?! (•_•) I guess i will proceed with caution from now on. She does love problematic storylines with mature content that can be a bit disturbing but thankfully  they do tame things down a little  when adapted to screen.

Yup from what I saw it is ?

Hiii,
btw I know this is a bl page but I can't stop myself from asking whether anyone saw Extraordinary Attorney Woo (2022)
Specially the second episode...... Gl lovers will love it

Kdramawoolover:

Hiii,
btw I know this is a bl page but I can't stop myself from asking whether anyone saw Extraordinary Attorney Woo (2022)
Specially the second episode...... Gl lovers will love it

Yep, I always wanted to highlight it on how Extraordinary Attorney Woo dealt with taboo topics throughout the whole show. One of the best show. I definitely recommend it unless courtroom dramas are not your cup of coffee. 

Raining Sunshine:

Yep, I always wanted to highlighted it on how Extraordinary Attorney Woo dealt with taboo topics throughout the whole show. One of te best show. I definitely recommend it unless courtroom dramas are not your cup of coffee. 

Exactly and it is such a healing drama and tbh I really like courtrooms drama hehe ^^

Its on the list to watch now that its finished airing

RomanticRosebud_BL:

I did. It was a good start.  I didn't find it as problematic as Mame's( manga writers) other work(still is but not as much imo) so we'll see what happens. 

Actually it was good and I am eager for next episodes. Only thing was Main character behaving like 10 year old kid. Hope there would be character development.

Kdramawoolover:

Exactly and it is such a healing drama and tbh I really like courtrooms drama hehe ^^

That's glad to hear, i'm sure you have lot of courtroom dramas to choose from

Raining Sunshine:

That's glad to hear, i'm sure you have lot of courtroom dramas to choose from

Yuup a long list ^^
Suspicious partner
Juvenile justice
Lawless lawyer
Law school and many more....

girtab:

Is anyone watching Love in the Air? (I mean, is anyone through with the first episode?)

As stated above, it's a MAME creation and as such it has some steamy scenes already in the first episode (which are rather non-con, but what do we expect...). It is full of the usual tropes with a strong top/bottom dynamic. 

If this kind of things bother you, probably you won't enjoy this.

I knew what I was getting myself into and I quite enjoyed it. It is funny, silly, cute and sexy. And people are gushing over Vega's & Pete's love child. Lol. 

I just wouldn't expect any depth or brains from it.

Raining Sunshine:

Yep, I always wanted to highlight it on how Extraordinary Attorney Woo dealt with taboo topics throughout the whole show. One of the best show. I definitely recommend it unless courtroom dramas are not your cup of coffee. 

My Mom has been loving that show, I haven't watched it yet but it's fun to see her so into it...she's 86!

@Muttery Monkey have you come to the discord to chat yet? no pressure just curious

Plushpriestess:

My Mom has been loving that show, I haven't watched it yet but it's fun to see her so into it...she's 86!

thats so cute omg <33

camooflage:

Me too. i wish i could do different lists for maybe BL and non BL etc.

Same 

loubug1012:

I keep all my non BL lists under Custom lists

Now that's just smart af. Now to go thru my ptw and figure out which is bl and which is not >_< omfg

ShotaSidePart:

Same 

Now that's just smart af. Now to go thru my ptw and figure out which is bl and which is not >_< omfg

So true it would be such a convince