Blkittykat:

Also, this is more of a question than a post, so bear with me. There's been a lot of discussion about Bad Buddy in the forum and I have a doubt. Maybe I missed it, or they didn't reveal the reason, but does anyone know why Pran's mom didn't like guitars or him playing them?

Does anyone know the answer to this? I would love to know as well!!!

Day 6 - Favorite male characters

1. Wei Ying from the Untamed - (I enjoyed the complexity of his character. It made him more interesting). 

2. Wen Kexing from Word of Honor  - (same reason as the one above)

3. Adachi from Cherry Magic (I find Adachi to be relatable. I can empathize with his low self-esteem and his problem of not being able to say "no" in the beginning because I used to be like that. I always did what people asked, even if I didn't want to do it. I used to be too nice like Adachi, until I got sick of being used for other people's work. I eventually started becoming more bold like him, so I really like his character).

4. Dean from UWMA (very respectful, always asks for consent, understands people's decisions, not toxic)

Day 6 (fave male character):

Absolute faves are Carl and Vlad from Like in the Movies/Gaya Sa Pelikula. The first time I watched this show (I have absolutely rewatched many times) both characters just felt amazing. They were my first Filipino BL drama I watched and they have never left my heart since. The whole show is honestly amazing. I'm gonna rewatch it soon!

Runner-ups: Tian (1000 Stars), Noh Shin Woo (Light on Me), Mobu (Zettai BL)

Benizakura:

Day 6:
Favorite male character - Phupha ( A Tale of Thousand Stars)

He's such a soft teddy bear ♥  He's very humble and kind and always protects his loved ones.
I don't usually like jealousy scenes but when Phupha is jealous my heart just melts bc he's so cute ^_^

Honorable mentions:

- Tian (A Tale of Thousand Stars)
- Sean (Not Me)
- Pat & Pran (Bad Buddy)
- Yu Shi Gu (Make Our Days Count)
- Kurosawa (Cherry Magic)
- Porsche (KinnPorsche)

I love Phupha he's such an angel he deserves the whole world I was choosing between him and Kurosawa to put as my fav and ended up choosing Kurosawa because he made me cry with his sweet words towards Adachi like Kurosawa is my ideal type for a man I have such high expectations but it's needed because no one deserves less then Kurosawa?

camooflage:

Day 6: ngl XD i can´t pick one.

i tried but its not possible because i still have minimum 5 left 

Another thing: I wanna thank many of you because i took a look at different Profiles of this group and found some Dramas that weren´t on my list before :-)

It's no problem if you want any recommendations I can give you some I haven't watched every bl but I have watched mostly everyone I also have a list of my favourite bl dramas on my list too if you want to check that out ?

Day 6 - Favorite male characters

1. Han Ji Woon ( To My Star)
  2. Tine (2gether)
  3. Si Won   (Blueming-Highly recommended )

Seriously they are close to my heart.

Amy:

It's no problem if you want any recommendations I can give you some I haven't watched every bl but I have watched mostly everyone I also have a list of my favourite bl dramas on my list too if you want to check that out ?

Thx Amy <3 

you´re one of them i meant :-D 

I'm looking forward to Bulgasal and D.P.

Your Bl list i´ve almost watched but Gameboys isn´t available for Netflix Germany :-( 

I apologize if I make mistakes, english isnt my native language.

camooflage:

Thx Amy <3 

you´re one of them i meant :-D 

I'm looking forward to Bulgasal and D.P.

Your Bl list i´ve almost watched but Gameboys isn´t available for Netflix Germany :-( 

I apologize if I make mistakes, english isnt my native language.

Your welcome <3 oh, Gameboys I watched it on youtube but sadly they took it off and your English is amazing and Bulgasal and D.P are great I hope you will like them be sure to tell me what you think when you watch them :)

Amy:

Your welcome <3 oh, Gameboys I watched it on youtube but sadly they took it off and your English is amazing and Bulgasal and D.P are great I hope you will like them be sure to tell me what you think when you watch them :)

Thx XD  it´s more ordinary K-pop stan english

There´s so much to watch at the moment. So many good Comebacks, so many new Bl´s ^^

If I could I would watch MV´s with the left eye and Dramas with the right lol 

camooflage:

Thx XD  it´s more ordinary K-pop stan english

There´s so much to watch at the moment. So many good Comebacks, so many new Bl´s ^^

If I could I would watch MV´s with the left eye and Dramas with the right lol 

Your English is amazing don't bring yourself down you're talking to a person whose language is only English idk any other languages lol and Haha I'm the same lol I'm sure we all wish we had this ability XD

Day 6- Fav Male Character

• BL Bromance- Wei Wu Xian(The untamed)+-Wen Ke Xing (Word of Honor)
  • Aoki -Kieta Hatsukoi
  • Adachi- Cherry Magic

mish:

Day 6 (fave male character):

Absolute faves are Carl and Vlad from Like in the Movies/Gaya Sa Pelikula. The first time I watched this show (I have absolutely rewatched many times) both characters just felt amazing. They were my first Filipino BL drama I watched and they have never left my heart since. The whole show is honestly amazing. I'm gonna rewatch it soon!

Runner-ups: Tian (1000 Stars), Noh Shin Woo (Light on Me), Mobu (Zettai BL)

It was my first Filipino BL as well and it was so dang good!

Hi all, new to the club.

Haven't seen a tremendous amount of BL yet, but I think 

• Wei Wu Xian from the Untamed
    • His general optimism and mischieviousness.
  • Zhou Zi Shu from Word of Honor
    • His patience, respect, and trust in XKX to come around.
  • Qing Ming from YYM:DoE
    • That subtle dry sense of humor and mischief.
  • Phupha Viriyanon from aToTS
 DeobiMars:

Day 6: Favourite Male Charector (To my star)

Kang Seo Joon - He is so cheerful and cute!

Day 7

Favourite friendship - Jae young and Yu Na. (Semantic Error)

Love both the dorks.