I think I’m going to give up on the BL dramas challenge now ha…. I’m not so good at listing one of the topics it has, especially when I don’t even pay attention to/remember those aspects from the dozens of shows I’ve watched. I hardly can remember my favourites half of the time. 

Blkittykat:

Day 8 - Best Baddie

Honestly I don't know the answer to this or to the topic for tomorrow because I tend to focus on the couple and I kind of cannot remember any baddie.

Same same. So stressful trying to think for me.

A s1mP:

i would watch at least 6 eps since that usually means i'm half way through (for most series) if i don't like it  by ep 6, then were done.  Some series i never understood the hype over are Tale of a thousand stars, senimatic error, and i told sunset about you. <---- but i did watch ' i told sunset about you' (i tried watching season 2 but i dropped it on the 2nd ep) regardless it was a great show but, i still don't get the hype though. 

Two of those are my favourites T-T… that’s okay lol. A lot of the BLs that others love are usually ones I despise.

Day 8 - Best Baddie

I am taking "Best" to mean who was the  best at being bad and not a Baddie that i liked/sympathized with.

I wont say the name of mine as i don't want to spoil anyone who hasn't seen the show. But the ultimate  Baddie in Manner of Death was on another level. All the Baddies in that show are awful but this person was on another level for me. 

You guys don’t stress yourself out trying to answer these questions each day lmao. If you can’t think of anything then that’s okay. If you want to skip days then that’s okay too. 

Day 8: Best Baddie

I am assuming Best Baddie means Best Villain or Bad Guy

So, for this day I am going to choose Lhong from Tharntype

He is literally the most vile person and I as a viewer didn’t see his craziness coming because I hadn’t read the novel beforehand. He literally arranged a freakin *trigger warning* gang rape on Tar and tried to end Type’s life and he literally was going around thinking what he was doing was okay. They tried to redeem him with that special episode if I remember correctly and I was like UH UH NO!!!! There is no redeeming a person like him. He was pure evil I tell you!!!

day 8 - best baddie 

if we're talking about the best bad guy then ima say ...

kengkla from As: Love By Chance 

he actually got away with his evilness, this characters slickness should be illegal along with what he did.

Sunshine123:

Day 8: Best Baddie

I am assuming Best Baddie means Best Villain or Bad Guy

So, for this day I am going to choose Lhong from Tharntype

He is literally the most vile person and I as a viewer didn’t see his craziness coming because I hadn’t read the novel beforehand. He literally arranged a freakin *trigger warning* gang rape on Tar and tried to end Type’s life and he literally was going around thinking what he was doing was okay. They tried to redeem him with that special episode if I remember correctly and I was like UH UH NO!!!! There is no redeeming a person like him. He was pure evil I tell you!!!

Yeah that is a good one, except I noticed something off about him straight away! I was always like i don't trust  that guy one bit. 

loubug1012:

Yeah that is a good one, except I noticed something off about him straight away! I was always like i don't trust  that guy one bit. 

Tbh as I was watching it from week to week… I didn’t really pay attention to his character that much. I was more focused on the main characters and analyzing them so that’s why it kind of hit me out of nowhere but upon rewatch… I saw the signs more. 

Day 8
Best Baddie

As we have assumed that this means best villain... I would say either Lhong (tharntype) or Rung (manner of death). Those two are evil!!

Okay, i missed a few days, so i`ll make it short.

Day 6/favorite male character: Oh-aew from itsay and Yu Zhen Xuan  from "we best love" (idk, i just have a soft spot for these two)

Day 7/favorite friendship: the "Theory of love"-squad (friendship goals tbh)

Day 8/favorite baddie:  from "manner of death" - basically everyone but the main gang  (if you know you know)

Day 8-Best Baddie

Lee So Hee - Light on Me
She was very irritating until the end. But actor did her job well.

Benizakura:

Day 8
Best Baddie

As we have assumed that this means best villain... I would say either Lhong (tharntype) or Rung (manner of death). Those two are evil!!

Same

day 8: best baddie

honestly don't know if she's a baddie but lee so hee. i loved her acting! probably won't know the answer for tomorrow tho

Sunshine123:

You guys don’t stress yourself out trying to answer these questions each day lmao. If you can’t think of anything then that’s okay. If you want to skip days then that’s okay too. 

Okay okay lol. I’m a stressor ha. Thanks.