jenn:

it's on youtube. I am sending a link but its of ep 11 so just look for ep 1 https://youtu.be/CalpX9SklB0

THANK YOU! 

cant find episode one with subs

I want to join as well. :)

jenn:

omg I just finished it!!!

that was a mother freaking roller coaster1! omg

YOU FINISHED IT?!!!!! How did you feel about the ending??? 

hoshthegoat:

I'm weak- I decided to move Triage up on my list

Hehehe I hope you like it :D

Saygo:

I watched it while it was airing. I appreciate the narrative being different form the standard BL.

I did too, it was refreshing 

crabbypatties:

Can we talk about Triage? Has anyone else seen it? I just finished it last night. It was really really good and the story concept was so refreshing compared to the other BLs out there because of how different it was. I highly recommend watching it

I loved it. It is one of my favourite bls

Buannaiche:

Just by posting in this thread, you're a member.  There is also a lively Discord group if you're interested, which can be found here:  https://discord.gg/xqDSP5AV

Fàilte!

only seeing this now, thank you!

Plushpriestess:

Hello and warm welcome to you!  Glad to have you join :)

thank you very much!!! <3

I watched the 1st episode  of Cutie Pie 2 You today and it already hit 2m youtube views already. I had no idea this series was so popular. The Mdl vs general reception  is wild.

Buannaiche 

20 hours ago

ZoogonyZen:

How does one join this group?

Mikey 88:

Can i join too

Just by posting in this thread, you're a member.  There is also a lively Discord group if you're interested, which can be found here:  https://discord.gg/xqDSP5AV

Fàilte!

Thank you so much.

crabbypatties:

YOU FINISHED IT?!!!!! How did you feel about the ending??? 

SO MANY THOUGHTS .

FIRST, i know we are def getting another show due to the post end with Dr. Bun (Tul)
also, they scared me. I wanted more fluff scenes with them now that he woke up from the coma etc

but overall, I enjoyed it

jenn:

SO MANY THOUGHTS .

FIRST, i know we are def getting another show due to the post end with Dr. Bun (Tul)
also, they scared me. I wanted more fluff scenes with them now that he woke up from the coma etc

but overall, I enjoyed it

OK so I didn't watch the post end because I was afraid it would ruin the happy moment since a lot of the Thai dramas do that. Should I watch it? 

I also wanted more moments between them :( If there's a second season they'd better deliver.

LASTLY the final loop with Tul had me sweating - when Tul told Tinn there wouldn't be another loop I was worried the directors might end it like that and then promise a second season

crabbypatties:

OK so I didn't watch the post end because I was afraid it would ruin the happy moment since a lot of the Thai dramas do that. Should I watch it? 

I also wanted more moments between them :( If there's a second season they'd better deliver.

LASTLY the final loop with Tul had me sweating - when Tul told Tinn there wouldn't be another loop I was worried the directors might end it like that and then promise a second season

yes, def watch it. it will not ruin anything, if anything it sets it up
and I was worried too but to be honest I would have been ok if they decided to end it on ep 10 just because of how well the acting was lol.

looking for dramas where the male gets tape mouth/gagged, any recom?