mj_babec358 Cult Member:

Here's a little help from me to yall because it's FINALLY that time of the year where they shower us with so many bls at the same time so here's a list for February!

02.02. "Our Winter"

08.02. "Moonlight Chicken", "The Promise" and "My Beautiful Man 2/Utsukushii Kare 2"

10.02. "Marry My Dead Body"

11.02. "Cafe In Love"

14.02. "Moments of Love"

18.02. "Bed Friend" and "Chains of Heart"

27.02. "Tin Tem Jai"

Yall we're getting spoiled again and I'm loving it

Tell me if there are more!

If those aren't enough there is also Boyband (Feb 16) and Jack Frost (Feb 17)! Us BL fans are gonna be FED this month lool

Why is February so jam packed haha?!?!? We will be over fed but hopefully it will be with good stuff.          \(0^◇^0)/

Mia:

If those aren't enough there is also Boyband (Feb 16) and Jack Frost (Feb 17)! Us BL fans are gonna be FED this month lool

omg yes i forgot about them?

Saygo:

Why is February so jam packed haha?!?!? We will be over fed but hopefully it will be with good stuff.          \(0^◇^0)/

last year it was around april/may i think and now february

we're literally being spoiled

mj_babec358 Cult Member:

last year it was around april/may i think and now february

we're literally being spoiled

I remember barely keeping up with my watchlist last February as well! ??‍♀️It is gonna be the same this year ??

Every time I think I'm making progress with going through my Watchlist by checking off one series, I end up adding 3 to 4 more.  And I mainly blame this group for it.

Thank you!

Just came on here to say that I am VERY excited for Utsukushii Kare (My Beautiful Man) Season 2 starting today!!! 

The first season has continued to have me in a chokehold so much so that I recently had to change the rating from a 9.5 to a 10 (I rarely give out 10’s) because it’s just something about that show that makes me love it more and more as time goes by and I am curious to see how they are going to execute the second season and the upcoming movie. 

dodoubleg1785:

Every time I think I'm making progress with going through my Watchlist by checking off one series, I end up adding 3 to 4 more.  And I mainly blame this group for it.

Thank you!

right?! just look at my ptw list and you're gonna understand?

SunshineMar:

Just came on here to say that I am VERY excited for Utsukushii Kare (My Beautiful Man) Season 2 starting today!!! 

The first season has continued to have me in a chokehold so much so that I recently had to change the rating from a 9.5 to a 10 (I rarely give out 10’s) because it’s just something about that show that makes me love it more and more as time goes by and I am curious to see how they are going to execute the second season and the upcoming movie. 

ME TOO OMFG I CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE

they're my favorite toxic couple out there (sharing #1 spot with vegaspete)

SunshineMar:

The first season has continued to have me in a chokehold so much so that I recently had to change the rating from a 9.5 to a 10 (I rarely give out 10’s) because it’s just something about that show that makes me love it more and more as time goes by and I am curious to see how they are going to execute the second season and the upcoming movie. 

That series truly is so interesting. I almost dropped it in the beginning but something kept me going and by the time I reached the end I wanted to watch more and more of it. The concept in itself is so intriguing and I'm so excited to watch more of their complex emotions being unfolded.

But I have to say, switching between My School President and My Beautiful Man 2 is surely going to give me whiplash XD

mj_babec358 Cult Member:

ME TOO OMFG I CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE

they're my favorite toxic couple out there (sharing #1 spot with vegaspete)

I don’t really find them to be that toxic especially not as toxic as VegasPete— VegasPete I feel are on a whole other level of toxicity that shouldn’t even be in the same category as Kiyoyi and Hira lmao. I see Kiyoyi and Hira as two complex and misunderstood human beings coming together especially once you start analyzing and getting the nuances of some of the actions that happened in Season 1. 

SunshineMar:

I don’t really find them to be that toxic especially not as toxic as VegasPete— VegasPete I feel are on a whole other level of toxicity that shouldn’t even be in the same category as Kiyoyi and Hira lmao. I see Kiyoyi and Hira as two complex and misunderstood human beings coming together especially once you start analyzing and getting the nuances of some of the actions that happened in Season 1. 

yeah you're completely right, the two can never be compared because imo, vegaspete are physically, mentally and emotionally toxic. literally in all aspects but that's what makes it so good

and as for kiyoi and hira, they're not really toxic but just the way kiyoi treated hira at first and hira seeing kiyoi as a literal god make their relationship way different than others

and after watching season 1 around 108372819 million times, i can say i basically mastered their love

amethyst_aquarius:

But I have to say, switching between My School President and My Beautiful Man 2 is surely going to give me whiplash XD

i'm so scared of MBM pulling a TMS move?

like i was suffering through the second season of TMS so freaking much that i officially decided to delete it from my memories

mj_babec358 Cult Member:
yeah you're completely right, the two can never be compared because imo, vegaspete are physically, mentally and emotionally toxic. literally in all aspects but that's what makes it so good

Sorry, I know I'll get bashed for this one .. ?  .. Will you fall in love with someone who beat the s*** out of you like a punching bag?

Genuinely, it is not meant to be offensive.