Day 10 - BEST CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT

1. Tian (ATOTS) 

2. White (NOT ME) 

3. Adachi (CHERRY MAGIC) - I really liked how Adachi went from a insecure and little bit of a push-over to a confident and bold person. 

4. Zou Zishu (WORD OF HONOR) - Zou Zishu considered himself as a cruel monster with no redemption. By the end of the show, he learned to forgive himself and trust people. I really liked his character arc. 

Here is a photo of the 30 Day BL Drama Challenge for everyone’s reference again. 

Day 11: Favorite Cast 

I would have to say the Not Me cast. They were the ones who immediately popped into my head when I thought of this day. I think that this show had a wonderful ensemble cast full of actors that brought their A game and who seemed to enjoy working together. 

DAY 11 - FAVORITE CAST

The first thing I thought of was BAD BUDDY. I adore everyone in this cast, and Bad Buddy served as the basis for launching so many of the actors in the upcoming GMMTV dramas. Jimmy, Dunk, Gemini, Ford, Forth, and so many other actors in Bad Buddy are either leads or supporting characters in new productions. Plus, we will always love Ohm and Nanon in this house ❤️

Day 11 :

My favourite cast - The Bad Buddy cast

I just love them all together~

Day 11: Favorite Cast 

Definitely the Not Me cast- All of them are extremely talented,  gave their all to their characters and even grew more as actors.  From Instagram stories  & back stage stories, I could tell that they got all got along so well and had a blast filming this series.

Day 11 :  Favorite Cast  

The Not Me Cast for sure.

There was not one bad Actor and all of  them are so adorable 

Day 11 Favourite Cast:

For this day I'm going to have to put the Not Me cast All of them are so talented and their chemistry with each other is Amazing.

Here is my first attempt to catch up with you all, but it's probably gonna take some time, so please, be patient with me!
D01 - First BL drama
I started watching dramas before the BL era, so I just naturally came across them. The first drama I've watched that I'd consider a fully fledged BL was Love Sick.
D02 - Favourite BL drama
How am I supposed to choose just one?! It's impossible! Torture me and I still won't be able to make a choice...
D03 - Favourite couple
After much deliberation, I decided to choose Pat & Pran from Bad Buddy. I love their couple dynamics, I love how they stood strong together against all odds, I love how cute they are. I see them and I automatically smile. They are also one of the healthiest relationships in BLs.
Honourable mention: Wen Kexing & Zhou Zishu from Word of Honor. I know it's not really a BL, but they truly love each other and you can't tell me otherwise. I love these two so much...
D04 - Favourite side couple
Again, I like a lot of side couples, but let's say that my favourite is Sun & Mork from Dark Blue Kiss (because I consider Ram & King one of the main couples in My Engineer). They were at loggerheads since the beginning, Sun was biased, Mork was stubborn, but they worked it out in the end (and the chemistry was good).
D05 - Favourite female character(s)
I have two favourite types of female characters in BLs: supportive sisters [Tutor's sister (Why R U), Gi Tae's sister (Long Time No See), Pat's sister (Bad Buddy)] and supportive girl friends [too many to name].
D06 - Favourite male character
I like many characters, but my favourite must be Shin Woo from Light on Me. He was an introvert (a tsundere if you prefer), but he was chivalrous and caring towards the man he loved, respectful towards his friend-turned-love-rival plus his approach towards the whole love triangle thing was very admirable. I love this man!
D07 - Favourite friendship
In almost every BL there is a friendship that is either heartwarming or funny (or both) and I love them all.

ourpeachscones:

Could you make one in a light lilac or light lavender colour? 

hi! yes of course! is this color good? :)) i just googled the colors and these are what came up 

if you want a diff specific color, send me the hex! :D  these are really pretty colors tho!

Day 11 - Favorite Cast

This for me has to mean everyone played their part. All Killer, No Filler!!! Whilst I love Bad Buddy as a whole, its not my favorite cast. That honor would have to go to:

Light on me  & Not Me

They all played their parts so well and you felt like you needed each one for the story. Most BL's if you remove the majority of the cast you still have a decent show. For example, Why R U?, I only watch the Tutor & Fighter parts and its still a really good cohesive BL.  

My Runner up cast would be Kieta Hatsukoi, i think the 4some are really good and the support characters around them add nice little gems without having random side plots and story lines that take away from the main action

day 11 - favorite cast
bad buddy and 2gether cast