Day 11 - Favorite Cast 

1. To My Star 
  2. Blueming 
  3. Light on me & Semantic Error 
  4. Mr. Heart  
  5. Color Rush S1 

Day 11 :  Favorite Cast 

my favorite cast is the Why R U cast. I just like all the actors. This doesn't mean i think they were a really good cast. but i have to admit, they had a really big cast (cause i skipped a lot of the side couples). but in my opinion the best cast is Great Men Academy. the cast just all seemed to compliment each other, and their acting was great. *praise to jamyjames great performance as a girl. 

but i also like the casts of Cutie Pie, Secret Crush On You, Light On Me, HIStory3: Trapped and Not Me.

Day 11 - Favorite cast

Probably Kieta Hatsukoi or UWMA

day 12:
blue of winter but I didn't like it at all (before blue of winter I finished blueming)

Day 12 - Last finished BL

Don't remember but probably Enchanté.

Day 12 - Last finished BL

My Sweet Dear-Honestly not as bad as people made it out to be but not memorable either. Just  a casual mid watch but nice enough to pass the time.

Day 12 :

BL drama I last finished - Don't Say No

Not one of my favourites, but it was my last.

Day 12: Last Finished BL

My Ride- Better than I thought. Loved Mork and Tawan's journey from strangers to lovers. Definitely one of my favorites of the year and the ending was cute. After the disaster Enchante's ending was, I needed something like My Ride's. 

Finally catching up with you all ?
D08 - Best baddie
D09 - Worst baddie
These two categories are ambigious and confusing, so let's do it this way:
Best baddie (aka the most despicable)
The crazy ones have an excuse (they're mentally ill and need medical help), but these people were just pure evil - all villains, but especially Rung, from Manner of Death.
Worst baddie (aka why are writers still doing this)
What I dislike in BLs the most is making women obsessive and possessive (censored) focused solely on getting the man who clearly doesn't want them - Punn from Don't Say No, Amp from TonhonChonlatee, PlernPleng from Together with Me, XinRu from H2 Right or Wrong and many more...
D10 - Best character development
I don't know if it counts as best character development, but I guess I have a type:
Pure from My Gear and Your Gown
Stud from Friend Zone
They were both very sexually active, breaking hearts left and right, until they finally came to realisation that there is a person who truly loves them and they might lose that person if they don't change anything, and so they did, they changed, even though it wasn't easy - I enjoyed their storyline and their inner transformation ;)
D11 - Favourite cast
This is too hard to answer, because I don't focus on the cast itself and a lot of BLs I've seen had well-matched actors.
D12 - BL drama you last finished
Blue of Winter. One of those dramas I won't remember in a year.

lda82Missing Not Me:

Day 12: Last Finished BL

My Ride- Better than I thought. Loved Mork and Tawan's journey from strangers to lovers. Definitely one of my favorites of the year and the ending was cute. After the disaster Enchante's ending was, I needed something like My Ride's. 

All same for me :D

Day 12 - Last BL Finished

Love Stage (Thai version) - I didn't like it as much as the Japanese version. Its was just ok. 

I also finished watching Blueming at the same time and it was really cute.

Day 12: BL Drama You Last Finished

The last BL I finished was Blueming. I didn’t know what to expect really when I started it but I absolutely LOVED it!!! Loved the storyline, chemistry between the actors, the issues addressed, the cinematography and blue symbolism throughout. I also loved that the episodes were short because lately I have such a short attention span so it’s really been hard to grab and keep my attention so I don’t really have a problem with 14 minute episodes lmao. It was honestly top tier and it’s definitely one of my favorite BL’s I have seen this year

camooflage:

All same for me :D

I’ll have to watch it!

EvieIsEve:

hi! yes of course! is this color good? :)) i just googled the colors and these are what came up 

if you want a diff specific color, send me the hex! :D  these are really pretty colors tho!

THEY’RE SO PRETTY THANK YOU. I like these colours, though I do have the specific hex numbers saved somewhere around. I like these a lot though, so thank you!!!