AthenaTheStorierX:

Officially, it's only available on Vimeo for purchase. That's what MeMindY does with all of their specials. Currently the only special no longer behind a vimeo paywall in TharnType S1's special episode.

It's surprising what you can find behind Vimeo paywalls in terms of BL and LGBTQIA+ content. I try to purchase a Strongberry/Matchbox product once a month.

Buannaiche:

It's surprising what you can find behind Vimeo paywalls in terms of BL and LGBTQIA+ content. I try to purchase a Strongberry/Matchbox product once a month.

Yea, Strongberry/Matchbox has some great ones on Vimeo.  And there's not really much rhyme or reason there. Some of their productions they put straight on Youtube, some they put it on youtube after a while behind a paywall, some they put on GagaOOlala, and then some just stay behind a paywall. 

off,  gun, tay, new, ohm, nanon, louis, neo, gunsmile, arm, jan, fourth, Gemini, first, Khao, earth, mix, mike, mark. 

Ultimate is probably between Gun and Nanon because who doesn’t love them :)

Sorry I’m so late lol

MonEliz:
Gemini and Fourth did a brilliant job

These two were no doubt brilliant. Their story is so heart warming.

Has any of you started watching chains of heart? I'm hesitating to watch it because it seems a bit confusing... what do you all think?

Elliehotcake:

Has any of you started watching chains of heart? I'm hesitating to watch it because it seems a bit confusing... what do you all think?

I just finished episode 2 so I'm not sure how much I can generalize about the series. But the plot looks quality and hopefully also interesting. I would recommend you start watching

Elliehotcake:

I'm watching it and I'm still a little confused by the story. Think I am still going to give it a try and see where the story goes. I dislike dropping dramas even if they are bad. 

Helloz! I was told to put the link to the GL Drama Lovers Club in here for those of you who are in both fandoms: https://mydramalist.com/discussions/general-asia-forum/91593-gl-drama-lovers-club

Feel free to join! <3

I use Bilibili.tv for stuff I have trouble finding … they are free and don’t have ad breaks.

Hiiiii guyzzz
hope u didnt forget me its been really really long time how things are going!!!!

Kdramawoolover:

Hiiiii guyzzz
hope u didnt forget me its been really really long time how things are going!!!!

bl drama wise? theres a lot of jbl so im happy but kbl has been a little slow however there's 4 (?) that are starting to air this month so hopefully it'll start picking up

Is anyone watching Bedfriends? I have to say that I'm surprised at how much depth a FWB centered series has (unlike another one that had negative character growth) and NetJames are obviously great with their acting. I just hope they don't fuck up the relationship growth half-way but till now I think it's good.

Also I finished I Will Knock You yesterday and damn it was really good! A little too cutesy for my taste and a bit rushed at the end but the whole vibe and especially the song tracks were something fresh. It was a fun watch and the acting of the leads, especially Tar (who plays Noey), was good. I also really loved the friendships they showed, made me shed a tear at the end lol

amethyst_aquarius:

Also I finished I Will Knock You yesterday and damn it was really good! A little too cutesy for my taste and a bit rushed at the end but the whole vibe and especially the song tracks were something fresh. It was a fun watch and the acting of the leads, especially Tar (who plays Noey), was good. I also really loved the friendships they showed, made me shed a tear at the end lol

I found it hilarious mostly because the comedy didn't work for me, which made me laugh. I did find the characters endearing though, and the actors did seem to put their all into it.