EvieIsEve:

hi! yes of course! is this color good? :)) i just googled the colors and these are what came up 

if you want a diff specific color, send me the hex! :D  these are really pretty colors tho!

This might sound dumb, but I have no idea how to get these onto my profile ha. They won’t copy and paste.

ourpeachscones:

This might sound dumb, but I have no idea how to get these onto my profile ha. They won’t copy and paste.

You have to use a secondary website like https://postimages.org if you want to add images to MDL. I created an account solely for MDL.  You just save the image like you would normally do to your computer. You go to that website I have linked above and you upload the image there into a gallery or however you want it. Every photo you upload there will have a share link. You copy the direct link url of the photo and then you go back to MDL and click on the photo icon when you are ready to add it to your profile and paste the url that you copied into the box and click insert and it should show up. 

ourpeachscones:

THEY’RE SO PRETTY THANK YOU. I like these colours, though I do have the specific hex numbers saved somewhere around. I like these a lot though, so thank you!!!

you are very much welcome!! :))

ourpeachscones:

what Sunshine123 said! altho mine is imgur but it should also work fine! :) 

hope you get the hang of it! :D 

Sunshine123:

You have to use a secondary website like https://postimages.org if you want to add images to MDL. I created an account solely for MDL.  You just save the image like you would normally do to your computer. You go to that website I have linked above and you upload the image there into a gallery or however you want it. Every photo you upload there will have a share link. You copy the direct link url of the photo and then you go back to MDL and click on the photo icon when you are ready to add it to your profile and paste the url that you copied into the box and click insert and it should show up. 

you could also just right click on the photo and press 'open image in new tab' and then copy the link and past into the image box thing. 

is anyone else here planning on watching ocean likes me? its releasing this month it has holland (an openly gay idol) and gichan (where your eyes linger) !

Day 12:  BL drama I last finished

Blueming                                  Love this drama with all of my heart its just perfection!

A s1mP:

Day 12 : BL drama I last finished 

-  A Man Who Defies the World of BL 2

I love that drama so much! It's hilarious how the shows call out all the bl tropes?

DAY 12 - LAST BL DRAMA I FINISHED

Enchante 

Day 12 : BL drama I last finished

Blueming - God, such wonderful cast. Story line  was Amazingly good, romance scenes were like cherry on top of  the cake. Actors did gave their best, even Behind the scenes were good too. It actually took K-BLs a one step ahead.  
It was directed by same director of "To My Star", so obviously it will be good. 

(Hoping for season 2)

Look at them so cheerful

I've some catching up to do :')

Day 10
Best character development - Type (TharnType)

There's many good character developments like Khai (Theory of Love), Tian (1000 stars), Pete (Dark Blue Kiss) etc. but the first person that came to my mind was Type. He started out as very rude and also homophobic but turned out to be sincere and loving person.

Day 11
Favorite cast - Not Me

I adore this cast! They're all very talented and they've a great chemistry together^^

Honorable mentions:
KinnPorsche
Until We Meet Again
A Tale of Thousand Stars
2gether

Day 12
BL drama I last finished - Enchanté

Disappointment for me at least

alexia:

is anyone else here planning on watching ocean likes me? its releasing this month it has holland (an openly gay idol) and gichan (where your eyes linger) !

I'm definitely going to be watching it I love holland he deserves all the love in the world he's so talented

omg omg i just found out this club existed, i'd like to join! 

alexia:

Im going to watch it too

Have any of you guys watched the first episode of "Meow Ears Up" that aired today ? If you did, what do you think of it? The trailer's cute, but I'm worried about how they'll take the whole shape shifter - human love story.