Raining Sunshine:
He actually doesn't bully Da Yeol but wanted to be friends. 

sorry, but just because he wants to be friends and does not know how to go about it, does not mean he is not bullying him. Even in the preview the "fake script" for the presentation and makes everyone laugh at Da Yeol - bullying. for me, in situations like that, the impact the actions have on the person is more important than the intentions of the person who does it all. 

Kate:

sorry, but just because he wants to be friends and does not know how to go about it, does not mean he is not bullying him. Even in the preview the "fake script" for the presentation and makes everyone laugh at Da Yeol - bullying. for me, in situations like that, the impact the actions have on the person is more important than the intentions of the person who does it all. 

In coming episodes you would see the Push and Pull feelings. When Tae Hyun avoid Da Yeol, Da Yeol feels emptiness too. 

When Tae Hyun Push the bond Yeol will pull it again and again Yeol will Push and leading to Tae Hyun pulling it. 

It is really not the typical bully and his friend story too. It's different from what we expect. 

But I don't support even 0.00009 % of what he did in School infirmary and with Presentation too.

Raining Sunshine:
Da Yeol feels emptiness too. 

that just means he also needs therapy lol I'm reading the webtoon right now (chapter 13) and... this is just painfully juvenile in terms of how serious the story is, and how not serious it is being taken at the same time ?

Kate:

that just means he also needs therapy lol I'm reading the webtoon right now (chapter 13) and... this is just painfully juvenile in terms of how serious the story is, and how not serious it is being taken at the same time ?

This is one of the main reasons I'm losing interest in school/university setting BLs because they are just so juvenile in general.  I mean, I get that the genre is "boys love" but can't it include "mans love" too?

It would be really nice if those who have read the manhwa and seen the programme used the spoiler function of the forums. Not everyone is watching, some wait until all the episodes have aired before binge-watching. Please, please be considerate of others, and use the spoiler function.  For those who have already posted, please also consider going back and editing your posts.

Buannaiche:

It would be really nice if those who have read the manhwa and seen the programme used the spoiler function of the forums. Not everyone is watching, some wait until all the episodes have aired before binge-watching. Please, please be considerate of others, and use the spoiler function.  For those who have already posted, please also consider going back and editing your posts.

AGREED!!

i am actually struggling to get back into BL dramas. i think that the level of toxicity isnt high enough for some BLs to be enjoyable and the level of toxicity is too high for some BLs to be enjoyable. im stuck in the limbo of trying to find either super toxic BLs from like the mafia or something (KinnPorsche kinda filled this for sometime) or something wholesome and cute like BeLoved in house i do or Lovely writer. I hope that a BL comes out that is amazing and slays all over us.  

just to clarify, Kinnporsche wasnt too toxic. don't get me wrong there was some real toxic ass situations but overall the  ML's relationship was nice and intimate. and something like HIStory 3 : Trapped was too wholesome. like some BLs build a relationship on SA like Tharntype. That was just nasty tbh. but atleast Tharn was HOT but again the SA was just so uncomfortable. 

Buannaiche:

It would be really nice if those who have read the manhwa and seen the programme used the spoiler function of the forums. Not everyone is watching, some wait until all the episodes have aired before binge-watching. Please, please be considerate of others, and use the spoiler function.  For those who have already posted, please also consider going back and editing your posts.

Honest question, but how much is a spoiler? Coz i never considered things that happen in episode 1 a spoiler since it's always just a set up and introduction to characters, usually tells you less about the story than the synopsis. As for the webtoon, i was so vague in my reply it literally tells you nothing about the plot... 

true. I don't count information that happens in episode 1-5 since those episodes are usually introducing character and places that we will see often anyway

Kapalini:

true. I don't count information that happens in episode 1-5 since those episodes are usually introducing character and places that we will see often anyway

Are you talking about webcomic episodes? Because 5 episodes is quite a lot for dramas (with the exception of the super long cdramas).

ohhhhh. i was talking about long dramas. but still i dont count the first episode of webtoons as a spoiler since there is no need for previous knowledge to understand it. unless its a second season/ a sequal

Kapalini:

ohhhhh. i was talking about long dramas. but still i dont count the first episode of webtoons as a spoiler since there is no need for previous knowledge to understand it. unless its a second season/ a sequal

Agreed. The first episode (sometimes 2 depending on drama length) is not spoiler material. (With the exception of being a sequel.

Buannaiche:

100% agree.

dodoubleg1785:

This is one of the main reasons I'm losing interest in school/university setting BLs because they are just so juvenile in general.  I mean, I get that the genre is "boys love" but can't it include "mans love" too?

Manner of Death and To Sir, With Love are more mans love. They're not the fluffy BL and they deal with more serious themes. But, still lacking in showing a lot of more intimate scenes.