I know about the discord servers. I am posting something here to join this club.

sjadvocate:

I know about the discord servers. I am posting something here to join this club.

Since you know how it works, and you've posted on the thread, all I can say is Fàilte!

I’m watching Fish upon the sky and it’s super cute! Pond and Phuwin are very good, I think even very young they acted well. 

Jules Le Loup:

I’m watching Fish upon the sky and it’s super cute! Pond and Phuwin are very good, I think even very young they acted well. 

yep its really fun to watch

Jules Le Loup:

If you like them in that one, you'll probably like Never Let Me Go.  Personally, I noticed a huge improvement in their acting from one to the other.

Jules Le Loup:

I started Fish Upon the Sky last night after finishing Never Let Me Go, it was really good like @dodoubleg1785 said. I started Fish Upon the Sky for Pond and Phuwin and also for the second couple because I liked them in The Eclipse

dodoubleg1785:

If you like them in that one, you'll probably like Never Let Me Go.  Personally, I noticed a huge improvement in their acting from one to the other.

I´ve watched Never Let Me Go and i love it! Thank you!

aad:

I started Fish Upon the Sky last night after finishing Never Let Me Go, it was really good like @dodoubleg1785 said. I started it for Pond and Phuwin and also for the second couple because I liked them in The Eclipse

Yes, me too! I started the Fish after the Never Let Me Go and it feels good, despite boys are younger 

Jules Le Loup:

Yes, me too! I started the Fish after the Never Let Me Go and it feels good, despite boys are younger 

I really like the silliness in Fish Upon the Sky after watching Never Let Me Go where it was kinda dark half way through

aad:

I really like the silliness in Fish Upon the Sky after watching Never Let Me Go where it was kinda dark half way through

Yeah, we need a little emotional rest! But Palm and Nueng are love as well as Mork and Pi

Jules Le Loup:

Yeah, we need a little emotional rest! But Palm and Nueng are love as well as Mork and Pi

Yep true! I see that you're half way through, how is it so far? I'm planning to watch ep 3 with my friend so I have to wait a while

I also like seeing the actors "graduate" from the typical school/university setting to the adult world. Never Let Me Go kinda starts off in school but they are put in more mature situations really quick.

dodoubleg1785:

I also like seeing the actors "graduate" from the typical school/university setting to the adult world. Never Let Me Go kinda starts off in school but they are put in more mature situations really quick.

That's a good way to put it. It feels like I'm watching their graduation year drama now

Haven't been on here in awhile because I've been swept away in the Boys Planet universe. But took a break from that today to catch up on some BL. 

My Favorite Current Airing BLs have to be:

• A Boss and a Babe - It's the perfect fluffy cute show that i needed

• A Shoulder to Cry On - I really liked the first two episodes. It's only 7 episodes so im worried it might get rushed. I feel like it's too short

• Jack 'o Frost- it's another short one but feels like it's got the right pacing. 

• End of the World with you - this one has been an unlikely gem for me. At first i wasn't sure if i would like it. But it's turned out to be a very beautiful piece. 

aad:

Yep true! I see that you're half way through, how is it so far? I'm planning to watch ep 3 with my friend so I have to wait a while

It’s going quite slow but there are many situations :)