lda82Missing Not Me:

Day 13: Favorite Soundtrack

Not Me & Bad Buddy ST's

I found so many favorite songs thanks to Not Me's soundtrack. For example: Better, Stronger, Break Me, Everlast(Used for SeanWhite's first and last kisses) and Indestructible, plus some instrumental themes used on there that I absolutely adored. Every piece of music used was perfect: it enhanced the scene and tightened the mood.  One of the best soundtracks in a BL.

&

Nanon's: Our Song and Just Friends?  lived in my mind rent free for a long time. 

I think we might share the same brain!

Day 13:
Favorite soundtrack - A Tale of Thousand Stars

I love OSTs!! Every OST always grows on me while watching a drama and that's why this was a very tough choice!!! The reason I chose 1000 Stars is because I always get chills when I hear its OST ^__^ Some of my other favorites are Not Me, Mr. Heart, TharnType, Cutie Pie, SOTUS, Bad Buddy, 2gether, Until We Meet Again etc.

Sjay2101:

Have any of you guys watched the first episode of "Meow Ears Up" that aired today ? If you did, what do you think of it? The trailer's cute, but I'm worried about how they'll take the whole shape shifter - human love story. 

I am contemplating watching it but haven't made up my mind yet. Still not sold on the premise.  I am currently watching The Miracle of Teddy Bear which is when a Teddy Bear becomes human and it is pretty good so don't want to try my luck with this kind of genre.

Day 13: Favorite Soundtrack

I would have to say Not Me and Cutie Pie are the ones that stick out to me right now. I absolutely loved the music that played throughout the Not Me episodes. I feel like it really enhanced the series a lot and brought it to a new level. I think it was the first BL where I was actively seeking out the music on my Spotify because I loved it so much. Since I am currently watching Cutie Pie… the music is stuck in my head a lot. NuNew is so talented and I am loving the songs he did for this series as well as the other songs that are throughout the episodes. 

day 13: favorite soundtrack

i think my fav was the start music aka intro music of dark blue kiss

Day 13 - Favorite soundtrack

1. Tharntype (Be Mine) - I really like the song, even though I don't care much for the show.  

2. ATOTS OST

hi am new here please tell me alot about bls  in my country we have limited access to them

tell  me the new dramas out???

Aria_Theia:

day 13- favorite soundtrack
winter begonia's theme song is my fav
also the untamed's theme song

i also love that song❤❤❤

nyivurudaniella:

hi am new here please tell me alot about bls  in my country we have limited access to them

tell  me the new dramas out???

I keep a list of Currently Airing Dramas on page 1 of this forum. 

Day 13:

Not my favourite BL but i´m so in love with the Song : My Oxygen

Day 13:

I love the soundtracks from Why R U?, Secret Crush On You, Bad Buddy and 2gether

Sjay2101:

Have any of you guys watched the first episode of "Meow Ears Up" that aired today ? If you did, what do you think of it? The trailer's cute, but I'm worried about how they'll take the whole shape shifter - human love story. 

I honestly liked it it’s adorable we don’t get this in bl’s a lot I haven’t read the manga but I really want to after the first episode.