KDramaholic:

I would like to join

come on in. the link is in my profile and on my feed. 

30 DAY BL DRAMA CHALLENGE

Forgive me, I missed some of the days, but I'll go ahead and answer them up until day 12!

Day 1 - First BL Drama - (Tharntype ?) Not the BL I would've chosen as my first to be quite honest, and I only watch up until episode 6, after that, I just couldn't do it anymore. it's very far from my taste of BL, but oh well. 

Day 2 - Favorite BL Drama - A Tale of Thousand Stars - It's a classic now. I have it playing in the background while I do my homework or go to sleep. it's my all-time favorite GMMTV series, they put their whole foot into the making of it, and the chemistry between the leads is so powerful that it still gets to me even after all this time. 

Day 3 - Favorite Couple - Gav and Cai (Gameboys) - I still can't get over them, even after all this time. They have the most realistic on-screen relationship I've seen. 

Day 4 - Favorite Side Couple - Leon and Pob (Don't Say No) - god, I love this type of pairing: standoffish uke who seems to have no interest in the seme and the seme who is already head over heels in love with the uke, and super bubbly and flirtatious that does anything to get the uke to like them. Leon and Pob's story is one I hold very dear to me. 

Day 5 - Favorite Female Character: Hashimoto (Kieta Hatsukoi) - There were times that I'd rather see her than the main leads. she was adorable and supported Aoki and his crush on Ida, while also following her own heart. We stan. 

Day 6 - Favorite Male Character - Jao (Secret Crush On You) I want to protect Jao with my entire life. The writers have done a fantastic job at portraying Jao and the actor (Surprise) is doing a phenomenal performance. His story is unlike anything I've seen so far, and I'm going to be so sad when it's over.  

Day 7 - Favorite Friendship - Som, Jao, Toh, and Daisy (Secret Crush on You) - I would love to be a part of their friend group. While they can be a bit weird at times, they love and support each other, and when they are all together, I'm for sure going to be busting my behind laughing. 

Day 8 - Best Baddie - Meen (Fish Upon The Sky) - while not necessarily a baddie, I just wanted to shout him out eventually on here. I love him, he makes Duean's heart melt at the sight of him which technically does make him a baddie, cause who could do that in the first place? 

Day 9 - Worst Baddie - Vee (Cheat) - a Philipino BL series that is one of my favorites. Vee is so evil and manipulates everyone into his little scheme, but I can't help but love him. 

Day 10 - Best Character Development - Gene (Lovely Writer) - I will continue to preach how well of a job the writers did at portraying Up's character. God, I love him. 

Day 11 - Favorite Cast - Secret Crush on You cast - I know, I've brought them up now twice, but I fucking love these people. I watch all the behind-the-scenes and their reactions, and they are just the best of friends. 

Day 12 - BL Drama You Last Finished - You're My Sky - I rated it a 9. I really enjoyed it, it had beautiful cinematography, great camera work, and compelling BL couples. I highly recommend it. 

30 DAY BL DRAMA CHALLENGE 

DAY 13 - best soundtrack !! -- Y-Destiny and Gameboys: The Movie

Y-Destiny's soundtrack is so underrated. Please go listen to Dear friend (เพื่อนรัก) by The Parkinson. IT'S FUCKING AMAZING LIKE OUT OF THIS WORLD AMAZING. I WISH MORE PEOPLE WOULD TALK ABOUT IT. 

Also Lyong Lyo by Zack Tabudlo that played in the Gameboys Movie. It's so sweet and sensual, I love it soo much. 

Honor mention: Not Me, Paint With Love, Like In the Movies

Sunshine123:

You have to use a secondary website like https://postimages.org if you want to add images to MDL. I created an account solely for MDL.  You just save the image like you would normally do to your computer. You go to that website I have linked above and you upload the image there into a gallery or however you want it. Every photo you upload there will have a share link. You copy the direct link url of the photo and then you go back to MDL and click on the photo icon when you are ready to add it to your profile and paste the url that you copied into the box and click insert and it should show up. 

Thanks! I’ll get around to doing that eventually :).

alexia:

is anyone else here planning on watching ocean likes me? its releasing this month it has holland (an openly gay idol) and gichan (where your eyes linger) !

Yes! I’ve known about Holland since his debut.

Had to complete Day 13 to say the soundtrack from My Beautiful Man is EVERYTHING to me. Especially “Through the Viewfinder”. I want to cry and smile all while feeling butterflies when listening to that ost song. Love it.

D14 - Least favourite BL drama trope
That's easy: drugged/drunken/forced kisses/sex. I've seen it too many times and I don't like it at all. Fortunately, I see it less and less nowadays.

DAY 14 - LEAST FAVORITE BL TROPE

"I don't like men, I like only him."

Enough said.

Saya akan bergabung juga 

Day 14 :

My least favourite BL drama trope - Non-consent

Do I even need to explain this?

ZhouYanRan:

D14 - Least favourite BL drama trope
That's easy: drugged/drunken/forced kisses/sex. I've seen it too many times and I don't like it at all. Fortunately, I see it less and less nowadays.

I'm really glad that negative BL tropes are being utilised less and less these days, which shows that you can create quality content without including these types of scenes.

Blkittykat:

DAY 14 - LEAST FAVORITE BL TROPE

"I don't like men, I like only him."

Enough said.

That would be my number two least favourite trope (mainly because it's overused).

how do we join this?

Day 14: Least Favorite BL Trope-

Anything that has to to with Toxic: like non-consent, Seme/Uke  distinctions ex. wife/husband. etc.

hey, i wanna join :)