I have created a Discord called BL Drama Lovers Club (MDL) as an extension of this forum. I’ve noticed a lot of people would like this club to have more features. Unfortunately, MDL is missing a lot of features so I thought everyone would enjoy a Discord server as well 

Here’s the link if you would like to join: https://discord.gg/jhPCn5Tr

Also, please let me know if there are any roles you would like to be added to the server or any channels you would like to add as well !!! 

hii <3 this might sound really stupid but is there a way to go to the orginal post when someones quoted it/ a way to see all the quotes to a post  (im sorry i spend more time on twt than i do here and am not sure about certain things)

Day 15: Favorite BL Drama Trope.

the consent one is obvious (as it should be) a drama is a dealbreaker for me if their is to much lack of consent. 

but my favorite i have to say is the sad ending trope (downer ending) this trope is not common in BL's but i love it so much. I love when a mainly happy show makes me cry at the end. An example of a bl with this trope is. HIStory3: Make Our Days Count. a bl i truly love.

I also like the cursed ep 11 trope. that is very popular in thai BL's. this is when the problem is introduced in ep 11, the problem is usually a dumb one like miscommunication or the interruption of an annoying female character. The problem is also usually solved the following ep. Ep 12. It's dumb but i don't know why i still enjoy it. I find it to be more funny than sad. A quick example i can think of is. Why R U?. a bl I'll probably never stop watching. 

Hi! Please let me join!

day 14: least favorite bl drama trope
rape made into romance

day 15: favorite bl drama trope
enemies to lovers!!!

30 DAY BL CHALLENGE

Day 15: Favorite BL Drama Trope !!

I love friends to lovers, more specifically childhood friends to lovers. It's something about them loving each other for so long and finally having the balls to say something that really gets to me. 

Slow-burn is my jam. One of the main reasons why 1000 Stars is my all-time favorite drama. The build-up to the relationship is the most important part of BL, I love watching the main leads slowly start to fall for one another, and we see it through long gazes, cliches tropes, stellar acting, intimate conversations, and a genius writing crew. 

I'm a huge fan of anthology series (each episode or two is a different couple/story).

DAY 15 - FAVORITE BL TROPE 

1. Slow-burn romances

2. Idk if this is a trope,  but I like it when the spoiled mc understands hardships and life.

3. Reincarnation

I would like to join! Thanks :D

Day 15: Favorite BL Drama Trope

1. Enemies to Lovers

2. Slow-burn 

Day 14:  Least Favorite BL Drama Trope

1. Rape/no consent is romance/romantic

2. Mean/bitchy girl drama

3. Controlling partner's  every move /Not telling/doing  "for their own good"

4. One of the couple acting like they don't want to touch or be touched by partner

Day 15: Favorite BL Drama Trope

1.  Consent asked for  

2.  Not letting ex/mean/bitchy drama cause problems in relationship

3. It's not a trope, but showing physical affection to each other.   Acting as if the couple actually likes each other. 

4. Real kissing and not that lackluster lip press that happens at the end of some bl's. 

Sorry for the long post. New to the group and trying to catch up 

Day 15 - Favorite BL drama Trope 

School/university campus life.

MC being smart Or know what he wants.

My favorite trope is messy eater/gently cleaning mouth with thumb and the there is the romantic head on lap, I feel like I have a front seat peek at their intimacy 

Day 16 :

My favourite BL drama parent - I don't really have one.

Though I do love it when the parents are supportive.

Day 16: My Favorite BL  Drama Parent

Kwan-He's Coming to Me. 

One of the best BL parents barnone. Not only is she supportive of Thun:

when he comes out+ when he basically tells her that he's in love with a ghost & that ghost is her ex who she didn't know had died, but she's also  very supportive of her son's ghost seeing abilities. No freak out at all when she finds out.   

We all need a mom as cool as her. She's definitely one of the parents who loves her child more than anything and she proves it throughout the series.  Always there to lend a hand when her son needs her. Made her my favorite.