Moonlight Chicken 9/10

RiqueXinw:

Moonlight Chicken 9/10

I did not really connect with Gemini and Fourth's story in My School President however I really enjoyed their story and connected with them in Moonlight Chicken. I loved the story they portrayed, chemistry they emitted and the emotions they expressed through the portrayal of their characters.

RiqueXinw:

I did not really connect with Gemini and Fourth's story in My School President however I really enjoyed their story and connected with them in Moonlight Chicken. I loved the story they portrayed, chemistry they emitted and the emotions they expressed through the portrayal of their characters.

I thought they were cute in MSP, but they showed a whole other level of acting in MC. It was wonderful to see their growth, esp. in that short amount of time.

angeliviki2022:
I thought they were cute in MSP, but they showed a whole other level of acting in MC. It was wonderful to see their growth, esp. in that short amount of time.

Moonlight Chicken aired after, but was filmed before MSP. Unless I read that in youtube comments, which can be either great sources of information or complete nonsense :)

My take is that Moonlight Chicken asked a lot more of them and they delivered. Heart seems to get more attention because he's unique, but IMO Li Ming with all of his complicated storylines is the stand-out character of the series (and I'm a big fan of Wen and Jim. And Leng. And...).  I like them in MSP, but am underwhelmed by MSP in general, especially given the hype and praise it gets.

hoshthegoat:

Usually for me I enjoy sequels less or about the same, but this is one of the few times I've watched something and liked each succeeding sequel more.

Totally agree

MonEliz:

Totally agree

Good to know~

Without even mentioning how f up this story is with it being centred around r*pe, why are they trying yet again because there is no way the first series grossed that much to invest in another. That being said how much of us are going to watch; be honest now.

Itt was r*ped by Day because Itt was the mastermind behind the plan that hurt Day’s younger brother Night. This plan was to trick Night into falling in love with Itt’s friend, Gear who then r*ped him. Day discovered the plan after it happened and took his revenge by r*ping Itt and videotaping the r*pe as bl*ckmail material. Whenever Itt said something that ‘Day’ didn’t like, he would verbally and physically beat and abuse him. Day used this videotape to bl*ckmail Itt, and forced him to come and live with him.   They started to grow feelings for each other despite the extreme situation. Especially Itt who wanted Day to make his feelings clear. So he ran away with the help of Night. After this Day went crazy when he found out and realized how much he really liked Itt despite what he did to him. “The r*pist can’t end up with his victim unless he does something to prove his love right?” (Source: BL Update)

RiqueXinw:
Without even mentioning how f up this story is with it being centred around r*pe, why are they trying yet again because their is no way the first series grossed that much to invest in another. That being said how much of us are going to watch; be honest now.

Was that also the storyline of the series? (I haven't watched it as I don't like Frank and well, the rating)

I see this version has different actors and it's a movie? 

Mitzi Miao:
Was that also the storyline of the series?

Okay so get this, the series was about what happened after the events of this movie so like season 2 and now the movie is telling the story from the beginning so season 1. The r*pe was talked about and portrayed in the series because their is no way to avoid that given it is the whole basis of all the relationships and physical and verbal abuse were also present in the series. 

RiqueXinw:
Okay so get this, the series was about what happened after the events of this movie so like season 2 and now the movie is telling the story from the beginning so season 1. The r*pe was talked about and portrayed in the series because their is no way to avoid that given it is the whole basis of all the relationships and physical and verbal abuse were also present in the series. 

I see, thanks for explaining it ^^ so I guess one can watch this film without watching the series.  

Mitzi Miao:
so I guess one can watch this film without watching the series.  

Yup

Hi, I would like to join this club. Is it still possible?

Doriana Markova:

Hi, I would like to join this club. Is it still possible?

you join just by commenting so you're good ~

You couldn't get me to watch that Love syndrome iii sequel even if Itt held me hostage and demanded I watched it and gave him cake.

I watched Unforgettable night and Love syndrom III as well. I was confused a little. The main story of both wasn´t bad, just wierd... but I wasn´t able to connect with main couples. I was annoyed all the time.  When they change main couple, I´ll give a try for the last time. Just because of the story behind the others. I like wierd stories, because I want to know, how the writer works its.