hoshthegoat:
You couldn't get me to watch that Love syndrome iii sequel even if Itt held me hostage and demanded I watched it and gave him cake.

Same, though I just want to block its page and never have to think about it again instead of the likelihood of half-remembering the name but not why and getting to find out again.

Thanks for the warning Rique btw.

Doriana Markova:
I watched Unforgettable night and Love syndrom III as well.

I haven't yet watched "Love Syndrome III", but "Unforgettable Night" was pretty forgettable.

p43425:
but "Unforgettable Night" was pretty forgettable.

haha I actually think it was a very funny (not intentionally) series, so it's easy to remember stuff like that (so bad that it's like a comedy).  Also, not your mistake, it's called Unforgotten Night (well, still quite similar anyways). 

Mitzi Miao:
so bad that it's like a comedy

True! If one watches it as a silly spoof of a mafia series, it's actually rather entertaining.

p43425:

True! If one watches it as a silly spoof of a mafia series, it's actually rather entertaining.

Yes, that's the way it was recommended to me, so I watched it and it was fun(ny)

Hi! Would love to join 

Been watching/reading BL for just over a year now! Glad to find others like me :)

hoshthegoat:
You couldn't get me to watch that Love syndrome iii sequel even if Itt held me hostage and demanded I watched it and gave him cake.

What if he bribed you with cheesecake; although realistically Itt would never give anyone cake lol.

p43425:
I haven't yet watched "Love Syndrome III", but "Unforgettable Night" was pretty forgettable.

lol, it was like a badly written mafia story you find on Wattpad. I pretty much spent most of the time watching the  series in the comment section making jokes.

SIS2009:
Been watching/reading BL for just over a year now! Glad to find others like me :)

Welcome, you join just by replying.

Doriana Markova:

Hi, I would like to join this club. Is it still possible?

SIS2009:
Hi! Would love to join

Just by posting in this thread, you're a member.

There are also lively Discord groups if you're interested, the MDL BL Drama Lovers server is here:  https://discord.gg/uRSVuwEqga  there is also the BL Wonderland Discord Server: https://discord.gg/blwonderland Both servers offer watch parties and lively conversation about individual BL and GL dramas and films. 

Elisheva:

Same, though I just want to block its page and never have to think about it again instead of the likelihood of half-remembering the name but not why and getting to find out again.

Thanks for the warning Rique btw.

Subject matter aside, Itt was one of the characters I've had the most displeasure of coming across.

RiqueXinw:

What if he bribed you with cheesecake; although realistically Itt would never give anyone cake lol.

No, though I do imagine him giving me the cheesecake and then throwing a tantrum to get it back.

hoshthegoat:
No, though I do imagine him giving me the cheesecake and then throwing a tantrum to get it back.

Your witty comments always make loll, definitely one of my fav

BL lover looking to join.

SaphireTheCat:

BL lover looking to join.

By commenting, you have joined. Welcome!!!