30 DAY BL DRAMA CHALLENGE

Day 23: Favorite theme song !!

I don't really pay attention to the songs/music much in BL (mostly because I always skip it), but if I had to choose, I'd probably say Paint With Love. Only because the sequence itself was really pretty, and I remember actually wanting to watch it. 

Day 23 Favourite Theme Song:

My favourite theme song is definitely The Tharntype theme song it’s so Catchy! I also love the songs in bad buddy but those are songs that are played in the show they don’t play while the characters are showing.  

TharnType OST- https://youtu.be/GErIL_x2ucw

DAY 23 - FAVORITE THEME SONG

I really like Tharntype's OST ("Be Mine"). I like the beats and the singer's voice. It sounds so nice!

DAY 24 - BL DRAMA YOU'RE LOOKING FORWARD TO

VICE VERSA. Might just be Ohm Nanon. Might be Jimmy and Sea. Might be City playing towards the end, making me love the teaser trailer just like Same Page did for Bad Buddy. When I first watched this, it gave me Bad Buddy feels, in the sense that it made me think it was going to be good, and any series like that is worth the wait ?

Day 24 :

BL drama I'm looking forward to - Vice Versa

Looking forward to seeing Jimmy in a main role tbh.

(Though I will still wait for it to be fully aired... since I don't watch airing dramas)

Day 24 - BL Drama I'm  Looking Forward To

I'm looking forward to the release date of "Love Tractor" later this year. The drama is based on AngryMonster and HmmYongYong's webtoon, which I'm currently reading, and it will be produced by the same people that made "Semantic Error."

DAY 23 - BL Drama I'm Looking Forward To

Bed Friends - NetJames chemistry is off the charts offscreen, hoping they could bring that sizzling chemistry onscreen. Add that with the production value of Aoftion, let's hope the script is decent.

Hii.....I want to join this club.....?........

Day 24: BL Drama I'm Looking Forward To:

• Vice Versa- Intrigued me since the trailer plus can't wait to see Jimmy lead his own series.
  • The Eclipse- Same as iwith Vice Versa I'm in this for First and Khaotung as leads. The premise is intriguing too.
  • Never Let Me Go- Phuwin & Pond! Excited to see them in something a bit more mature than FUTS.

1. To My Star 2 ♥♥️♥♥️♥
  2. Immorality (Erha)
  3. Eternal Faith
  4. Winner is King
  5. Seizing Dreams 

- Bed Friends

- Between Us <3

- My Engineer 2  ( need more RamxKing )

Day 23 Bl Drama I'm Looking Forward To:

1- Unforgotten Night

2- GameBoys S2

3- Never Let Me Go

4- Between Us

5- My Engineer S2 (Hopefully it comes out this year)

Amy:

Day 23 Bl Drama I'm Looking Forward To:

1- Unforgotten Night

2- GameBoys S2

3- Never Let Me Go

4- Between Us

5- My Engineer S2 (Hopefully it comes out this year)

I´m still not able to watch Gameboys S1 in Germany :-( 

uhhh Unforgotten Night wasn´t on my List. Thx Amy :-)

camooflage:

I´m still not able to watch Gameboys S1 in Germany :-( 

uhhh Unforgotten Night wasn´t on my List. Thx Amy :-)

Aww that's so annoying it's such a great drama and your welcome it looks like a great drama and the main leads have a lot of chemistry I have managed to find a link to Gameboys S1 hopefully it will work for you https://www.bilibili.tv/en/video/2008907629?msclkid=58460825c3c811ecad2fd8d733dcd122

Amy:

Aww that's so annoying it's such a great drama and your welcome it looks like a great drama and the main leads have a lot of chemistry I have managed to find a link to Gameboys S1 hopefully it will work for you https://www.bilibili.tv/en/video/2008907629?msclkid=58460825c3c811ecad2fd8d733dcd122

Thank you Amy <3

I was stucking in some non BL KDramas that were on my List.

Tuxedo is still on my list and finished so i could watch.. but ngl im afraid to be dissapointed. The Reviews seem really bad.