Kim Yeong Ja -Key:

Hi , I would like to join the club ?

How to join ?

Simply posting that you wish to join and being active makes you a member of the club! :))

hey! I joined the club. What's new to see , quite excited ...

Joli:

Simply posting that you wish to join and being active makes you a member of the club! :))

I see.

Day 28: BL dramas that deserve season 2

Definitely oxygen the series        

I mean Phu and Kao totally deserve a series, they were so cute                                                                                                                        

Day 27: BL Drama I Dropped  

The Cupid Coach - I have NDD so I almost never drop anything, but with this one I just couldn't get through it

Day 28: BL Drama that deserves season 2

None! I'm scared of 2nd seasons bc they always ruin everything

Day 25 - Worst Ending

• Your Name engraved herein
  • Dark Blue and Moonlight (everything was red flag here)

Day 26:  BL Drama that Made Me Cry Buckets: 
The Untamed (Cried like ocean)

DAY 27 - BL DRAMA YOU DROPPED

• Theory of love
  • Tonhon Chonlatee
  • Something in my room
  • Oxygen
  • Don't say no
  • He's coming to Me

DAY 28 - BL DRAMA THAT DESERVES SEASON 2

• Blueming

• Please Tell me so

Day 28 :

BL drama that deserves a S2 - None particularly

If it warrants a second season, yeah... though a lot of second seasons are kind of hmmmm (hasn't stopped me watching a lot of them though-)

Day 28 BL Drama that Deserves Season 2:

Not Me and yes I know second seasons are usually pretty bad and lose quality...... with that being said I'd give anything to see more of NM. I need more of this story and characters esp Sean and White. Though I know it probably won't happen :( (and maybe that's a good thing lol... or not?? I don't know.)

hoshthegoat:

Day 28 :

BL drama that deserves a S2 - None particularly

If it warrants a second season, yeah... though a lot of second seasons are kind of hmmmm (hasn't stopped me watching a lot of them though-)

Is this chellenge or what?

Kim Yeong Ja -Key:

Is this chellenge or what?

Yes, it is a 30 day BL drama Challenge. We are actually on Day 28 of the challenge so almost at the end. But no need to worry you can take up all previous days in one shot too. 

Below Pic is for your reference. 

Raining Sunshine:

Yes, it is a 30 day BL drama Challenge. We are actually on Day 28 of the challenge so almost at the end. But no need to worry you can take up all previous days in one shot too. 

Below Pic is for your reference. 

Is that ok if I take part in another upcoming  challenge ?

Actually , I'm still learning editing and finishing this in  one go is hard for me:)

Kim Yeong Ja -Key:

Is that ok if I take part in another upcoming  challenge ?

Actually , I'm still learning editing and finishing this in  one go is hard for me:)

Actually it's totally up to you. I kinda get you too like 28 in one go will be damn hectic .
you can continue from 28 if you want or else can participate in next upcoming challenges too.

Just be you.

Raining Sunshine:

Actually it's totally up to you. I kinda get you too like 28 in one go will be damn hectic .
you can continue from 28 if you want or else can participate in next upcoming challenges too.

Just be you.

Ok, thanku for the information