Hi! I would like to join too ^^ Seems pretty cool haha

Day 28 BL Drama That Deserves A S2:

for this, I'm definitely going to say Cherry Magic it's one of my favourite BL dramas the chemistry between the actors was honestly the best and I loved the whole reading people's minds thing it was so cute and I really hope we get a season two.

Day 28 BL Drama That Deserves A S2

• History 3 :Trapped & Make our days count- I  dont think it is that necessary but would be nice for a special or somthing for both 
  • Guardian-Only with a bigger budget with better graphics and story but i doubt the main actors would come back 
  • Where you eyes linger- I think it would be nice if they had a good story to build on. The actors are more experienced too.
 Kim Yeong Ja -Key:

Is this chellenge or what?

Yup it's a challenge

Day 28: BL Drama That Deserves A Season 2

1. My Engineer: I’m still waiting on a Season 2 from this show mainly because I want to see RamKing on screen again. I don’t even know if they are doing it now. It’s been so long.

2. Cherry Magic: even though there is a new movie out now… I would love to see even more from them lmao

3. Bad Buddy: I would love to see more of their adult life but then again I would be happy if they just leave it at one season

I may or may not want to join like the rest of the people here

Day 28:  bl drama that deserves a season 2

I don`t really see the need for a second season for most dramas i`ve watched since I feel like their stories are already fully told. Of course, there are shows i would love to see more of because of the great characters and/or the plot (e.g. "bad buddy" or "light on me"), but i`m too scared it would end up in a train wreck with unnecessary drama and thus ruining the whole show for me (like the second season of "tharntype"). In these cases, I would prefer a special episode over an entire second season. 

So the only bl I can think of rn that could actually benefit from a second season would be "Not Me". To me, there are enough questions and storylines unresolved that it would make up a good and interersting plot for another season. 

30 DAY BL DRAMA CHALLENGE 

Day 28: BL drama that deserves a season 2 !!

I agree with everyone when they say that some shows really only need one season, cause adding another one would just completely ruin what we loved. However, there is one season that I so badly wished had a second season because it was left on a cliffhanger, and that's My Dream the Series. Yes, it wasn't the cinematic masterpiece of the year, but the story was so interesting, and they even teased at the end that there would be a second season, and then nothing. This was back in like 2018, so I know there's a 0.99999 chance it could be revived, but it still hurt like hell. 

30 Day Challenge Answers All at Once:

Day 1: My first BL drama I watched was Semantic Error. It was just in March this year and I got hooked.

Day 2: My favorite BL drama so far is Cause you're my boy.

Day 3: Favorite couple are JaFirst

Day 4: My favorite side couple are In and Sun from My Dear Loser: Edge of 17.

Day 5: Favorite female character is Manow from Until We meet again

Day 6: Favorite Male character is Leo in Don't Say No

Day 7: Favorite Friendship is Pharm and Team from Until We Meet Again

Day 8: The best baddie is Kengkla from Love by Chance. While what he did was wrong, he kept apologizing and trying to make it right.

Day 9: The worst baddie is Lhong from TharnType. I have no sympathy for him. He had Tar get gang raped to use it as blackmail. That is so evil.

Day 10: The best character development is P' Noh on Love Sick. As well as Type in TharnType.

Day 11: My favorite cast was Love by Chance.

Day 12: The BL drama I last finished was Cherry Magic! 30 year virgins makes you a wizard!

Day 13: Favorite Soundtrack is Love by Chance.

Day 14: Least favorite BL drama trope is: "I don't deserve to be with you." Or "you should be with a girl forget about me"

Day 15: Favorite BL trope is Rivals to Lovers. 

Day 16: Favorite BL drama parent is Muad Moo [Mork's father] from Cause you're my boy. 

Day 17: Favorite Kiss has to be Leo and Fiat when they kissed with the necklace between their lips. They had some steamy scenes

Day 18: BL drama that was a major letdown Behind Cut.

Day 19: BL drama that was better than expected was Love Sick.

Day 20: Favorite supporting character is Pond on Love by Chance.

Day 21: BL drama I don't get tired of watching is TharnType 

Day 22: Favorite scene from my favorite drama is when they do the school announcement about dating and run down the corridor and the classmates throw flower petals at them as if they just got married. (Cause you're my boy)

Day 23: Not sure what my favorite theme song is I like a lot of them.

Day 24: BL drama you are looking forward to is KinnPorsche; waiting for it to be complete before I start watching. I prefer binge watching than having to wait once a week for a new episode. 

Day 25: Worst ending was Addicted Heroine, because there is no closure at all.

Day 26: BL drama that made me cry was We Best Love.

Day 27: I haven't dropped any shows.

Day 28: BL drama that deserves a 2nd season is Cause you're my boy. As well as Addicted Heroine; we deserve an actual ending. 

Day 29: Underrated BL drama I think would be Golden Blood. I don't hear much talk about it but I definitely enjoyed it.

Day 30: BL drama I'm currently watching is Cutie Pie.

day 26: bl drama that made me cry in buckets

I didn't cry so much but I cried for a bit when I was about to finish still 2gether because I didn't want to finish it.

day 27: bl drama I dropped

I dropped my sweet dear because they had an 8-year age difference and I don't like bls where they have a long age difference.

day 28: bl drama that deserves to get S2

I don't think any dramas need an S2 as S2 sometimes ruins it but I do think the dramas should have a special episode or a mini special like still 2gether.

DAY 29 - UNDER RATED BL DRAMA

Fish Upon The Sky - I don't really know if it's underrated, but I haven't seen a lot of people mentioning it. Honestly, the premise is nothing new, you know the makeover thing and all, but there was something so refreshing about the series. And this was the first drama with Pond and Phuwin as a couple and they have chemistry! I'm really excited to see them in Never Let Me Go.

Lovely Writer - Same reason as with FUTS, I haven't really seen people mention it a lot. It was a really nice story, a great consentual relationship, and it depicted a lot of real life situations in a very nuanced way. Plus, I love relationships where one character is all flirty and the other one is shy ☺️

Day 29: Underrated BL Drama:

My Ride... It's probably not the best BL but i'm so in Love with Fluke ( and his Dimples XD ) 

and i really loved the 2 "Uncles" Couple.

camooflage:

Day 29: Underrated BL Drama:

My Ride... It's probably not the best BL but i'm so in Love with Fluke ( and his Dimples XD ) 

and i really loved the 2 "Uncles" Couple.

Oh I just finished My Ride, and I was really impressed. I love slow burn dramas, and this was the perfect amount! I wasn't expecting to like it that much!!

Day 29 Underrated BL Drama:

He's Coming to Me- I feel like a lot of people didn't watch this because it wasn't KristSingto. The views are kinda low on Youtube which imo is not fair. It deserves more attention. At least the ones who  watched it love it and it does have high ratingss too. Just think it should be more popular than it is. It's good and an emotional roller coaster all the way thru. Plus I feel like Ohm & Singto are underrated as a couple. Sure both of them  can have more chemistry with others but they sold the love story between Thun and Mes with very little touching and skinship but I bought that the characters were in love.  I think that's a testament to their chemistry. 

My Ride- Such a sweet story plus Mork was a cutie and watching him all for Tawan was a pleasure. Their relationship was real and the way Mork's uncles definded love was everything esp when Mork was figuring out what he felt for Tawan.  Another series that deserves more recognition. 

Day 29 :

Underrated BL drama - ...

I don't think I've watched a drama that is specifically 'underrated'... I'm probably wrong, but I usually don't pay attention to that kind of stuff.