Sunshine123:

Day 29: Underrated BL Drama 

Life: Love On The Line because I love that show especially the Directors Cut and I don’t see many people talk about it within the BL community that often. I mean what’s not to love about a lifelong romance essentially. And it helps that the actors have great chemistry together as well. It’s a relatively short show but it left such an impact on me!!!

I got irrationally upset at the end of this drama. So much so my partner couldnt help laughing. He thought it was a sweet ending but i chose to see it another way.....ITO LEFT NISHI AGAIN!!!! Ito should have been the one to go first. We don't know how long Nishi had been wearing both their rings around his neck. It could have been 5 days or 5 years!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry still makes me upset. On the other hand there is a blink and you will miss it cameo from the couple from HIStory: Make our Days Count when he is at the northern lights. 

Day 29: Underrated BL Drama
I think blueming is pretty underrated but Idk if it was ever talked about a lot.

I'm so sad to do tomorrow's because it'll be the last day :(

Just watched My engineer for the first time. I really enjoyed it. Looking forward to the next season. Boss and Mek were so cute together. I didn't understand why they tried to make it seem like Boss was not that attractive. I think he's a cutey and I love his personality.

DAY 30 - BL DRAMA YOU'RE CURRENTLY WATCHING

1. The Miracle of Teddy Bear
  2. Star and Sky - Star in my Mind

Wow! I cannot believe it's been 30 days already. This was such a fun challenge, and it was nice to discover the likes and dislikes of others in this club. Looking forward to other challenges!

30 DAY BL DRAMA CHALLENGE

Day 30: BL drama you're currently watching !!

1. Secret Crush On You  - Such a fun watch. Highly recommend!

2. Meow Ears Up - it's about a cat turn human, but so far, it's spectacular. 

This was a fun challenge if there are any others in the future, I'd love to participate. 

Day 30 :

BL drama I'm currently watching - None

I've got around 10 or so on my list right now... probably going to add more once I've caught up a bit with my pretty big backlog of dramas in general, but I'm not watching any right now.

Plus, I generally read novels/webtoons/mangas more often than I watch dramas- so there are a lot of times I'm just not watching a BL drama at all.

Day 30: Bl drama you're currently watching

Star and Sky - Star in my Mind (It's so good I love it)

Day 29:

Underrated BL Drama

HIStory2: Right or Wrong (2018) - I was moved by the acting, the plot, and the overall  cheerful atmosphere. This age gap romance is so sweet and such cute. Both leads are amazing and their chemistry is very sweet.It's a shame it doesn't get more notice. I adore the characters and their families, and I enjoy the plot's growth; it's not overly unrealistic.

Just Friends? (2009) - Just Friends is shamefully underappreciated.

Nobleman Ryu's Wedding (2021) - I recently finished watching this and enjoyed it, despite the fact that it was not completely realistic. This was Korea's first historic bl drama, and it had cross dressing, hidden identities, nasty stepsisters, period costumes, and the softest, most bewildered bois ever.

Day 30:

BL drama you're currently watching 

1. Cutie Pie
  2. Fukou-kun wa Kiss Suru Shikanai!
  3. KinnPorsche
  4. Ocean Like Me
  5. Plus & Mine

I truly enjoyed the 30-day challenge, I'm sad I wasn't here from the start! I'm looking forward to the new challenges. <3

Day 30: BL Drama you're currently watching

1. KinnPorsche
  2. Cutie Pie
  3. Cupid's Last Wish
  4. Secret Crush on You

A month passed quickly!! Thank you Sunshine123  for hosting this challenge^^ I had so much fun :) If there's other challenges in the future, I will definitely play them too!!

Benizakura:

1. KinnPorsche
  2. Cutie Pie
  3. Cupid's Last Wish
  4. Secret Crush on You

A month passed quickly!! Thank you Sunshine123  for hosting this challenge^^ I had so much fun :) If there's other challenges in the future, I will definitely play them too!!

No problem… glad you enjoyed it :) 

IT’S THE LAST DAY :( I’m glad you all enjoyed this challenge and I loved seeing everyone’s different opinions on dramas. I didn’t really think anything of it when I posted about it but to see how engaged and dedicated you all were makes me so happy. The first challenge on this forum I would definitely say was a SUCCESS!!! — now on to think of the next participation activity/challenge. 

Day 30: BL Drama You’re Currently Watching 

1. Cutie Pie 

2. KinnPorsche 

3. Plus&Minus 

4. The Miracle of Teddy Bear

• The Miracle of Teddy Bear
  • Cutie Pie
  • KinnPorsche
  • Secret Crush On You
  • Star and Sky: Star in My Mind
  • Dear Doctor, I’m Coming for Soul
 Saygo :

• The Miracle of Teddy Bear
  • Cutie Pie
  • KinnPorsche
  • Secret Crush On You
  • Star and Sky: Star in My Mind
  • Dear Doctor, I’m Coming for Soul

Exactly the same but also Plus & Minus

Day 30: BL Drama you're currently watching (FAVs)

1. Rak Diao
  2. KinnPorsche
  3. Fukou-kun wa Kiss Suru Shikanai!
  4. Plus & Mine.

Others (Not in my liking) are Ocean Likes Me, Cutie Pie & La Cuisine 

Day 30: Bl drama you're currently watching:

A Vietnamese BL called : Sea Him

All other Bls that ate currently airing i am waiting to complete because i just watch completed Series.

I'm not patient enough to wait one week for another episode.

And tbh my memory is bad and i forget what i watched last week XD