Sunshine123:

Good morning everyone!!!

I actually have just a few more question prompts that I thought of that I would like to ask you all going forward. For today, I want to ask...

What would your ideal BL drama be like? (What actors would you cast? What would the storyline be like? What would the setting be? & etc)

I really like BL's that are not based in a school and there are other plots than just the romance, i.e. Not Me, Manner of Death, etc. It would need minimum 16 episodes and no less than 45 mins long for each. 

Not Me - Season 2 - We focus on Black and he joins up with a new vigilante freedom fighter gang. The gang would be Max/Tul as the main couple - already an established Power couple in the gang.  Maybe Force for a bit of comic relief (i am thinking he would be a good yok-esk type character) plus it would be interesting to see him playing a more "rugged character".  Maybe controversial but i would cast Ohm as the Black equivalent (i.e. hard as nails) of the new group and he and Gun/Black would have an enemies to lovers story line. 

Supernatural - I personally haven't seen a decent vampire BL so i would like rival vampire clans. I am not going to stick to 1 country for this one because it's fantasy so i get who i want! Some will be secret lovers already or established couples, some will be enemies to lovers... just mix them all up and watch the BL fun. Not even that fussed who ends up with who! But general plot they start out as enemies but then have to come together to fight a bigger villain

• Clan 1 - Max, Apo, Zee (mains), Perth,  Nat,  Nutt (not to pigeon hole him but playing a character like he plays in Secret Crush on you, love Daisy). 
  • Clan 2 - Yu (we best love), Lee Sae On (light on me), Park Seo Ham (semantic error), Max (cutie Pie), (mains), Earth, 

Or BL does Buffy the Vampire Slayer so you can have a bit cast and rotating BL guest stars....i would be totally down for this!

Cop Buddies - Partners fighting crime who end up falling in love or even just a really good bromance. It cant be anyone other than Ohm/Nanon. It would be hilarious. 

Cop/Mafia - I do like a good cop and mafia/bad guy fall in love story.  But trying to think of who to cast is hard lol. 

loubug1012:

Just finished The Miracle of Teddy Bear and highly recommend it

I finished Yesterday too.

I'm really conflicted tbh. It's a good BL no doubt ( i cried at the End and thats rare)

but i have really bad Problems with Nats Role or better with his behaviour :-/

And... i wish i had ended it at Episode 15 because i was really unsatisfied with the last Episode and Tahou ending again as a Teddybaer

camooflage:

I'm really conflicted tbh. It's a good BL no doubt ( i cried at the End and thats rare)

And... i wish i had ended it at Episode 15 because i was really unsatisfied with the last Episode and Tahou ending again as a Teddybaer

I cried buckets the last 2 episodes but i think it is the only ending that would somewhat satisfy everyone. Tofu doesnt completely disappear and he gets to stay in Nut's life which is what he always wanted. His love for Nut is such that he only wants him to be happy even it if isn't with him. I mean i couldn't be that big of a person! I would be way more petty!!!.  By his behavior do you men towards his mom?

camooflage:

See this is why I have problems with love triangles.

More so when the people the lead has to choose between are absolute sweet hearts.

That's why I agree with @loubug1012. This is the only ending that would be somewhat agreeable for everyone who watched. If either Tofu or Tarn had been killed off, we never would have had closure, so that's why this ending is the best I could have hoped for.

camooflage:

Tofu is the literal embodiment of Nat and Tarn's feelings. Their love manifested his existence.He had their memories and feelings stored in him. Makes you wonder if Tofu ever truly had agency over his own feelings or was he living proof of how deep Nat and Tarn's connection was. Was there ever a question of who and what is endgame?Tofu never truly saw himself as a free willed human being and was perfectly content being an emotional support teddy bear. His purpose was to heal and be the miracle they need most.Tofu never forgot who he was. He was a teddy bear to the end and throughout. 

My real issue was how aggressive and unnecessarily mean Nat's character was while Tofu was an emotional and literal physical punching bag. I dislike cold angry bird characters paired with  the kind and warm types  who in the name of love endure it all. I just wanted more for Tofu(┬┬﹏┬┬)

loubug1012:

I cried buckets the last 2 episodes but i think it is the only ending that would somewhat satisfy everyone. Tofu doesnt completely disappear and he gets to stay in Nut's life which is what he always wanted. His love for Nut is such that he only wants him to be happy even it if isn't with him. I mean i couldn't be that big of a person! I would be way more petty!!!.  By his behavior do you men towards his mom?

Saygo said what i meant XD

The entire Series Nat is so agressive and angry. After 4 Episodes i didn't had any sympathy for his behavior (yes he had a bad childhood.. we get it)

For me he was, the entire Time, like his Dad ( agressive and violent) just without the homophobic (?) Part.

He used Tofu as his punching Bag for the most time.

Tofu really warmed my heart. He is such a sweatheart. 

And he looks literal like another Person when he changes the Hairstyle from down to up :-D

I'm sorry if i explain something bad or short, but most time i'm struggling with my english <3

camooflage:
Just finished The Miracle of Teddy Bear and highly recommend it

I'm not a fan of sad endings and this series did not have the ideal ending that we were looking for. Having said that, somehow I felt satisfied with the ending that they gave. It's like, sometimes you just want to see your loved ones happy no matter how far or near you are (too philosophical, I know). All Tofu wanted from the start was to see Nut happy!

Please don't hate me for these are just my views. ;)

princessa_adicta:

I'm not a fan of sad endings and this series did not have the ideal ending that we were looking for. Having said that, somehow I felt satisfied with the ending that they gave. It's like, sometimes you just want to see your loved ones happy no matter how far or near you are (too philosophical, I know). All Tofu wanted from the start was to see Nut happy!

i haven't watched it yet but i agree with you i don't think nut and tofu were supposed to be together it was just a temporary thing for the both of them but i think tofu just wanted to see nut happy .

princessa_adicta:

Yes, the ending isn't ideal, but it is indeed philosophical as you mentioned. I also understand the reason why the writer wrote the story in such a way.

Of course different people may interpret the ending differently. That's fine!

nabi_yoggu27:

i haven't watched it yet but i agree with you i don't think nut and tofu were supposed to be together it was just a temporary thing for the both of them but i think tofu just wanted to see nut happy .

Absolutely

BenedictTan:

Yes, the ending isn't ideal, but it is indeed philosophical as you mentioned. I also understand the reason why the writer wrote the story in such a way.

Of course different people may interpret the ending differently. That's fine!

:)

princessa_adicta:

Absolutely

yep mhm

Was curious, what is everyone's favorite sexual tension in a bl drama? I really felt it in Not Me, between Sean and White ( #offgun ) and I want to feel that same kind of sexual tension so please recommend me some :) 

wildbutterfly_32:

Was curious, what is everyone's favorite sexual tension in a bl drama? I really felt it in Not Me, between Sean and White ( #offgun ) and I want to feel that same kind of sexual tension so please recommend me some :) 

IDK, I really don't look out for it in any dramas. As of Novel and Manhwa, i would say Mo Dao Zu Shi(The Untamed is adopted from this novel ) and Semantic Error (Manhwa/webtoon)

wildbutterfly_32:

Manner of Death had a good amount of tension at least in my opinion. Also Star and Sky: Star in my mind has a fair amount of tension so far but its still early episodes.