Kim Yeong Ja -Key:

I don't think I have watched one yet 

Recommend me one

Hmmmm if I had to suggest one maybe read Heaven Official's Blessing, it's on BiliBili Comics.

hoshthegoat:

Hmmmm if I had to suggest one maybe read Heaven Official's Blessing, it's on BiliBili Comics.

Thanks 

I will check it out

Kim Yeong Ja -Key:

Thanks 

I will check it out

It's no problem, glad I could help ^^

hoshthegoat:

What are your favourite BL webtoons based on art alone?

My absolute favourites right now are Heaven Official's Blessing & Painter of the Night.

I have a lots of my art alone favs,

• Salad Days
  • Whose baby is it?
  • Semantic Error
  • Erha
  • HOB
  • Painter of Night
  • Season's Cafe

and lot more Like BJ Alex, Cherry blossoms after winter, MDZS, Palace of Bardo, Anti P.T etc.,, 

Raining Sunshine:

I have a lots of my art alone favs,

• Salad Days
  • Whose baby is it?
  • Semantic Error
  • Erha
  • HOB
  • Painter of Night
  • Season's Cafe

and lot more Like BJ Alex, Cherry blossoms after winter, MDZS, Palace of Bardo, Anti P.T etc.,, 

Nice choices you have there~

hoshthegoat:

Nice choices you have there~

Do we have any webtoons with  good story, you can recommend it.
but i really can't read Webtoons like 19 days.

Raining Sunshine:

Most of the BL webtoons I read have at least some toxic elements to them since I tend to be drawn to darker psychological storylines... so idk if you'd like them.

I also haven't read 19 days so-

hoshthegoat:

What are your favourite BL webtoons based on art alone?

My absolute favourites right now are Heaven Official's Blessing & Painter of the Night.

Mine would be 19 tian, the art is so distinct from other webtoons/mangas and the author makes it so pretty & painter of the night ofc, that's a given

Raining Sunshine:

ik you didn't ask me but i think i've got some suggestions, i'm not sure if they're on webtoon but if not you can probably search it up and find their official site 

• Starting with a Lie (Cong Huang Yan Kai Shi)
  • Pirouette into my heart (Jin Jiu)
  • Robber x Lover 
  • Here U are (I'm not sure if you are sensitive to sexual things but it does have an extra chapter that's pretty sexual)
  • Out of Control (This has some sexual things in it as well)

These are just a few that I think would be good, if you want any more rec's I've got a whole list so feel free to ask for more & I hope you enjoy any of them if you decide to read them

steeve:

Mine would be 19 tian, the art is so distinct from other webtoons/mangas and the author makes it so pretty & painter of the night ofc, that's a given

I haven't read 19 days, but I've seen pictures and the art seems unique in its own way.

I just love Byeonduck's art style~ so pretty

hoshthegoat:

I haven't read 19 days, but I've seen pictures and the art seems unique in its own way.

I just love Byeonduck's art style~ so pretty

I do too, her art is so pretty!! I love the little extra arts she does. You should read it whenever you can get the chance, it's a bit long but most of the beginning is just drawings & extra comics (that don't really go with the storyline

steeve:

ik you didn't ask me but i think i've got some suggestions, i'm not sure if they're on webtoon but if not you can probably search it up and find their official site 

• Starting with a Lie (Cong Huang Yan Kai Shi)
  • Pirouette into my heart (Jin Jiu)
  • Robber x Lover 
  • Here U are (I'm not sure if you are sensitive to sexual things but it does have an extra chapter that's pretty sexual)
  • Out of Control (This has some sexual things in it as well)

These are just a few that I think would be good, if you want any more rec's I've got a whole list so feel free to ask for more & I hope you enjoy any of them if you decide to read them

Thank you, I am gonna read 1,3 and 5. 

As of 2 & 4 I have already finished it and both are Gems.

2nd Webtoon(Pirouette into my heart) is also know as Salad days which we do have novel on it and also Art work is top notch, is what i felt.

steeve:

I do too, her art is so pretty!! I love the little extra arts she does. You should read it whenever you can get the chance, it's a bit long but most of the beginning is just drawings & extra comics (that don't really go with the storyline

i started with 19 days but texts are too small for me so i have to zoom in every time to read. Thus dropped it as i have Myopia

steeve:

I've read the first 2 seasons of Painter of the Night I plan on reading the 3rd season soon- I would have read it already, but I've been reading so many other things that I've been a bit slow.

I swear though- I know I shouldn't be- but I'm still whipped for Seungho... especially in his soft moments

Raining Sunshine:

i started with 19 days but texts are too small for me so i have to zoom in every time to read. Thus dropped it as i have Myopia 

Really? Cause I have eye problems- if the text is too small...