p43425:
Do not read if you haven't watched the series and plan to.)

i read this after reding the spoiler 

but ig i didnt understand it anyways 

whch 2 series were u talking about again though

PaiSkyForever:

Day 10 of April Challenge: Best Character Development 

This was hard for me, but I decided to choose Mhok from Last Twilight. <3

where do u guys find this challenge 

OnyxTheHedgehog:

Day 10 of April Challenge: Best Character Development 

Ooh this is an interesting one 

I’ll once again just wait for other answers coz I can’t think of any atm 

oh found it 

I'D GO FOR KANGHAN ,DANGEROUS ROMANCE

CAN SOMEONE THINK OF SUCH DEVELOPMENT IN ANYONE FROM PITBABE

AND ALSO IN GEN Y SEASON 2 , SANDEE (IF THAT IS CONSIDERED)

axdxex:
Honorable mention to my most hated character in BL. Uea's mother from Bed Friends, the most disgusting character to ever character.

AGAIN SHE WAS ONE OF THOSE VILLIAN'S WHO HAVE NO PLACE IN MY OUR HEARTS 

THERE IS NO POSSIBLE JUSTIFICATION FOR A MOTHER TO TREAT HER CHILD LIKE THAT 

I USUALLY LOVE (OR ATLEAST DONT HATE)VILLIANS WHO ARE GIVEN EVEN  A LITTLE BIT OF  SYMPATHETIC HISTORY 

WAY , KANGHAN(THOUGH HE WASN'T A VILLIAN),THAT OTHER SNAKE IN THE SIGN ,

AND IN CASE U KNOW

LEE RANG FROM TALE OF THE NINE TAILED AND FAYE FROM BEAUTY NEWBIE

p43425:
I'm workin' my way through your list, slowly but surely.

Cool! I'm glad you found some titles you like. I think Long Time No See could have done really well, story-wise if it was a little longer. So  here we are different! I absolutely love action with martial arts in particular. I'm a total sucker for a badass ML that can fight, but only for good causes, lol. And if there isn't too much blood.

With Between Us, or any spinoff or secondary story, I almost always expect changes, although they aren't always for the better. I didn't really understand the negative comments about this series, but we all have different life filters and places we're coming from. TBH, I enjoyed this series more than UWMA, lol. 

I can't wait for you to see a few other titles on that list :-) :-) ....I wonder if there are any on my PTW list that you like a lot. I'll have to compare soon. I'm doing some OST research and watching my way through a het Chinese fantasy drama (speaking of martial arts!!) that'll have me in a grip to the end!

GUYS DID U ALL START EP 2 OF WE ARE

IF NOT IS SOMEONE INTRESTED IN A WATCH PARTY

ANNIE NU:

We’ve all decided to watch We Are together so I think there will probably be posts about the next ep soon :) 

I think I can only watch ep 2 tmrw since I’m a bit busy today 

Can’t wait!!

I GUESS I MESSAGED TOOO LATE 

NEXT TIME I'LL WELL PLAN IT

I AM GOING TO SEE NOW 

WAIT SO U ALL R NOT SEEING RN

I WANTED TO SHARE SOME MOMENTS 

American Fan:
I wonder if there are any on my PTW list that you like a lot.

As to your PTW list, I won't comment on currently airing series, as there's already plenty of banter in this forum. Otherwise, from your supersized PTW list, here are a few that I watched and enjoyed:

"My Bromance" (2014, starring my most dearly beloved Fluke Natouch) is really good, despite the rather sad and heavy second half - but it's left Gaga, so I'm not sure where to watch it now. 

"My Bromance 2" (2020) and the short "My Bromance: Reunion" (which is sort of a bridge between the two series) suffer from some truly atrocious retconning as well as other flaws, but I enjoyed them nonetheless, even if not up to the standard of the original. (I may be biased because of my love for Fluke.)

You gave "2gether" eight stars, so I guess you liked it but didn't love it - and admittedly it's lightweight fluff. That being said, "Still 2gether" is the satisfying culmination (for Bright/Win fans like me, slobber slobber) that "2gether" never reached. 

You watched "I Told Sunset about You" and "I Promised You the Moon" - and even if you didn't love them, "Last Twilight in Phuket" is a single-episode bridge between the two series and is worth watching.

I really enjoyed "DMD Friendship the Reality". I'm usually not so keen on reality TV, but this was very well choreographed to introduce Domundi's third-gen artists. It worked: I feel very engaged with them now and can't wait to see these cuties in upcoming series!

P.S. I also notice two titles on your "Not interested" list that surprise me: "Eien no Kinou" ("Eternal Yesterday") and "The Cornered Mouse Dreams of Cheese". Although "Eien no Kinou" isn't really in my preferred fluffy zone, it's very good. I haven't yet watched "Mouse" but definitely will. Both get excellent reviews. 

ANNIE NU:

Do you mean a watch party on iQIYI? That would be fun. 

ANNIE NU:
WAIT SO U ALL R NOT SEEING RN

We are in different time zones so for example when you posted about the watch party earlier, EP 2 of We Are wasn't available to me yet. I just checked iQ and it's there now. But yeah, maybe we could try for next week?  Could you post a watch party detailed reminder before next Wednesday?  :-)

Also for some people, maybe mainly in North America, the show would be a morning watch on a workday. I can be flexible but some members here can't. Doesn't mean we can't do it, just something to keep in mind.

p43425:
Otherwise, from your supersized PTW list, here are a few that I watched and enjoyed

"Supersized" hahahaha, you are so right. It's my security bank of dramas and who doesn't need something to look forward to in life?

Making a note of every drama mentioned  in your post and I'll give them all an effort to watch with an open mind.  Even the "Not Interested" ones.  I'll report back here too, with my results as I finish a title. After I finish the two currently watching colossal series.  :-(

Going now to scribble in my drama notebook...AND watch WE ARE! Yay!!

April BL Drama Challenge

Day 10 - Best Character Development

I truly believe that The Eighth Sense isn't for everyone, and that our individual experience with mental health have a say in how we process what this show intended to tell us. When this show was airing there was a lot of discourse concerning the portrayal of Jaewon's mental health struggle and the decisions he took, but from my perspective his character arc was relatable and believable. To me, mental health is a battle that you must face alone, and only when you're ready will the solution to your problems be evident. 

The Eight Sense was the story of Jaewon's plight with mental health, how he found happiness in the little things, only to fall back into the darkness again and again. It wasn't until he realized that he was responsible for his current unhappiness, and that he was allowed to be happy, was he able to make the decision to keep Jihyun by his side. 

Unlike what many may think, Jihyun's love wasn't the solution to Jaewon's problems. Jaewon's problems aren't that easy to solve. The truth is that Jaewon had to find his own joy in life, before he could go back to Jihyun. There's no way he's healed, but I like to believe that he's now on the right path. 

ANNIE NU:

where do u guys find this challenge 

you can find the full challenge on this page

American Fan:
Also for some people, maybe mainly in North America, the show would be a morning watch on a workday. I can be flexible but some members here can't. Doesn't mean we can't do it, just something to keep in mind.

Yep. I work all day and won't be able to watch until the evening, but for sure I'll be here to share my thoughts once I do watch!

I am keen to be a member.  Please add me.  Thank you!