Deep night ep 6 

Omg the pool scene?! It’s hilarious that Seiji and Japan were literally watching them and started kissing and Khemtid and Wela just continued their thing without noticing anyone *insert laughing crying emoji*

And the aunt at the end was so funny, i literally couldn’t stop laughing at the sound she was making, I get what u guys were talking about when u said she’s like a dog lol

Also, does anyone know what that text at the end said? Coz it didn’t say what it was in the subs 

OnyxTheHedgehog:
Deep night ep 6 

It was a text from Wela's mom asking "Do you work as a club host?"  (No, despite several thousands of hours watching Thai BLs, I'm sadly not fluent in Thai. I cheated.)

p43425:

It was a text from Wela's mom asking "Do you work as a club host?"  (No, despite several thousands of hours watching Thai BLs, I'm sadly not fluent in Thai. I cheated.)

Even me 

OnyxTheHedgehog:

I just knew u we’re gonna pick Jeff’s songs and laughed when u did lol *insert laughing crying emoji* 

Absolutely! :-)

p43425:
(That being said, I'm not so keen on that hairless cat. Dogs and cats should be furry!)

I totally agree! 

axdxex:
Nunew had me in a chokehold with "Cutie Pie" and "Be Yours"

Nunew has a beautiful voice. Great choice! 

forgetme_not:
The song from The Untamed, Chinese title is "WuJi", English title is "Unrestrainment"

TYSM! I really appreciate it! <3

Day 13: Favourite OSTs

1. Last Twilight

2. The Eclipse- I really liked FirstKhaos song <3 

3. MSP

OnyxTheHedgehog:
And the HIStory 3: Trapped OST (also don’t know the English name but it’s just so good) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opSBOCyJuis

The English title is Never Leave You Behind. I almost picked this one too!

OnyxTheHedgehog:
My Starlight by Joong Archen Aydin

Joong is so talented and what a great drama couple - Joong & Dunk. 

American Fan:
Nunew has a beautiful voice.

Indeed - and he also seems like a genuinely sweet person off-screen.

P.S. I will share with you. You can have Joong, and I get Dunk.

p43425:

And humorous with a side of quirkiness, which makes him even more attractive! And a bit of a troublemaker too. What a combo. **sigh*

Wait just a minute, we have to talk about DUNK!!! I love Joong, but Dunk is my other little cutie pie in my heart. 

American Fan:
Wait just a minute, we have to talk about DUNK!!! I love Joong, but Dunk is my other little cutie pie in my heart. 

Sometimes our tastes are dangerously similar. But you're a girl and I'm a boy, so we'll just let Dunk decide which of us he prefers. Hrumph! *self-confident hair flip*

p43425:

Sometimes our tastes are dangerously similar. But you're a girl and I'm a boy, so we'll just let Dunk decide which of us he prefers. Hrumph! *self-confident hair flip*

I bet I can flip more hair than you, lol.

p43425:

It was a text from Wela's mom asking "Do you work as a club host?"  (No, despite several thousands of hours watching Thai BLs, I'm sadly not fluent in Thai. I cheated.)

Ohhh ok thx

The preview for the next ep now makes a lot more sense haha

I also wish I was fluent in Thai haha (I know bits of it, but I guess we all do tbh lol) 

American Fan:

The English title is Never Leave You Behind. I almost picked this one too!

Joong is so talented and what a great drama couple - Joong & Dunk. 

Aww the title is cute (and it makes sense, coz they were both always there for each other *smiling crying* 

And I’D KILL TO SEE JD ON SCREEN AGAIN HONESTLY they’re like one of my fav couples ever TT

And Joong is my love so just seeing him can light up my day lol <3

p43425:

P.S. I will share with you. You can have Joong, and I get Dunk.

OI NO WAY BRO

JOONG IS MINE

DJ CAN HAVE SOMEONE ELSE

Lol jk;)

American Fan:

And humorous with a side of quirkiness, which makes him even more attractive! And a bit of a troublemaker too. What a combo. **sigh*

p43425:

U guys can enjoy Dunk together BUT U BETTER LEAVE MY JOONG ALONE :)))

OnyxTheHedgehog:
JOONG IS MINE

DJ CAN HAVE SOMEONE ELSE

OnyxTheHedgehog:
U guys can enjoy Dunk together BUT U BETTER LEAVE MY JOONG ALONE :)))

I think we're going to have to share and share alike, children.  No more arguing!! hehe