American Fan:

I think we're going to have to share and share alike, children.  No more arguing!! hehe

American Fan:

I think we're going to have to share and share alike, children.  No more arguing!! hehe

<3 I call dibs on Jimmy(Vice Versa and Last Twilight) and Peat(LITA) xD 

Also can I call dibs on Gulf? Lmao xD

PaiSkyForever:
Also can I call dibs on Gulf?

OK, if we're gonna be like this ...

I call dibs on (in alphabetical order): Dunk Natachai, First Chalongrat, Fluke Natouch, Fourth Nattawat, Jeon Changha, Li Zhen Hao, Newyear Nawaphat, Nut Supanut, Onishi Ryusei, Opal Kritsapatorn, Oriyama Nao, Palm Veerapat, Perth Tanapon, Plan Rathavit, Sota Ryosuke, Tai Thanaphat, Tiger Aekapol ... and Tutor Koraphat and Yim Pharinyakorn (but not both at the same time, because that would be pervy).

Apologies to my love interests for any I may have overlooked. I do still love you.

p43425:

I call dibs on (in alphabetical order): Dunk Natachai, First Chalongrat, Fluke Natouch, Fourth Nattawat, Jeon Changha, Li Zhen Hao, Newyear Nawaphat, Nut Supanut, Onishi Ryusei, Opal Kritsapatorn, Oriyama Nao, Palm Veerapat, Perth Tanapon, Plan Rathavit, Sota Ryosuke, Tai Thanaphat, Tiger Aekapol ... and Tutor Koraphat and Yim Pharinyakorn (both not at the same time, because that would be pervy).

<3 Okay :) lol which series is Palm in again? 

PaiSkyForever:

<3 Okay :) lol which series is Palm in again? 

He was the utterly adorable Gene in "Coffee Melody".

P.S. I also call dibs on Gameplay Garnpaphon and Xu Bin. I'm first, so I get them, too.

p43425:

He was the utterly adorable Gene in "Coffee Melody".

P.S. I also call dibs on Gameplay Garnpaphon and Xu Bin. I'm first, so I get them, too.

Lol oh okay <3 I would love to call dibs on Boun and Mark but I am willing to share them lmao xD

p43425:

I call dibs on (in alphabetical order): Dunk Natachai, First Chalongrat, Fluke Natouch, Fourth Nattawat, Jeon Changha, Li Zhen Hao, Newyear Nawaphat, Nut Supanut, Onishi Ryusei, Opal Kritsapatorn, Oriyama Nao, Palm Veerapat, Perth Tanapon, Plan Rathavit, Sota Ryosuke, Tai Thanaphat, Tiger Aekapol ... and Tutor Koraphat and Yim Pharinyakorn (both not at the same time, because that would be pervy).

Apologies to my love interests for any I may have overlooked. I do still love you.

The “in alphabetical order” took me out lmao

axdxex:

The “in alphabetical order” took me out lmao

Lmao xD

PaiSkyForever:
I would love to call dibs on Boun and Mark but I am willing to share

You can have Boun. As to Mark, it depends on which one. If it's Mark Pakin or Sorntast, fine - but if it's Mark Jiruntanin, we will need to fight a duel, your choice of weapon.

p43425:

You can have Boun. As to Mark, it depends on which one. If it's Mark Pakin or Sorntast, fine - but if it's Mark Jiruntanin, we will need to fight a duel, your choice of weapon.

:) Mark Pakin hehe <3

p43425:

I call dibs on (in alphabetical order): Dunk Natachai, First Chalongrat, Fluke Natouch, Fourth Nattawat, Jeon Changha, Li Zhen Hao, Newyear Nawaphat, Nut Supanut, Onishi Ryusei, Opal Kritsapatorn, Oriyama Nao, Palm Veerapat, Perth Tanapon, Plan Rathavit, Sota Ryosuke, Tai Thanaphat, Tiger Aekapol ... and Tutor Koraphat and Yim Pharinyakorn (but not both at the same time, because that would be pervy).

U START WAR NOW
TAKE EVERYONE ON UR LIST 

BUT LEAVE MY P'NUT ALONE FOR GOD SAKE

HE'S MINE 

AND I AM NOT WILLING TO SHARE/COLLABORATE

ANNIE NU:

Lmao xD

American Fan:

Joong is mine *agressive side eye* 

(Lol) 

p43425:

Hey let’s share Nut, he’s such a sweetheart ;)

ANNIE NU:

PWEASEEE *puppy eyes* 

Alr since we’re all doing this

I call dibs on Joong, Santa, First (Kanaphan), Khaotung, Nunew and Earth (the one from My Only 12%)