OnyxTheHedgehog:

Alr since we’re all doing this

I call dibs on Joong, Santa, First (Kanaphan), Khaotung, Nunew and Earth (the one from My Only 12%)

Lol Okay :D

OnyxTheHedgehog:

Alr since we’re all doing this

I call dibs on Joong, Santa, First (Kanaphan), Khaotung, Nunew and Earth (the one from My Only 12%)

Ooh and also Jimmy and Nanon :)

OnyxTheHedgehog:

Ooh and also Jimmy and Nanon :)

I will give you Jimmy but I get Sea and Mix- my Jin (bts) look alike lol <3 xD

Let me just watch this from a distance hehehe

Day 13

April Challenge

Favourite Soundtrack

Now I don't have many options because (don't kill me) I don't normally listen to them. I will just listen to them for the first episode to hear what it sounds like then I just skip past it for the rest of the episodes. However four soundtracks that forever live in my mind and when I hear them a rush of nostalgia overwhelms me, are:

Oxygen - from Oxygen the series

Until We Meet Again OST

History 3 Trapped OST

Be Mine -Tharntype OST (this one is special)

Well, well, well...look at ya'll. I come back to a fight fest.

These two loves are MINE. They aren't up for grabs and no negotiating.

American Fan:

Well, well, well...look at ya'll. I come back to a fight fest.

Lol okay :)  <3

American Fan:

Hey, you. Don't be greedy!

P.S. Here is my amended list of exclusively claimed rights ("version 2", in alphabetical order):
Dunk Natachai, First Chalongrat, Fluke Natouch, Fourth Nattawat, Gameplay Garnpaphon, Jeon Changha, Li Zhen Hao, Newyear Nawaphat, Nut Supanut, Onishi Ryusei, Opal Kritsapatorn, Oriyama Nao, Palm Veerapat, Perth Tanapon, Plan Rathavit, Sota Ryosuke, Tai Thanaphat, Tiger Aekapol,  Xu Bin, Tutor Koraphat and Yim Pharinyakorn.

Oh, and add Gun Atthaphan (assuming Off doesn't kill me first). He's over 30, so this is quite a daring step for me.

American Fan:

Well, I knew I said I would watch from a distance HOWEVER, Boss *cough*, I think we have a conflict my dear. 

RiqueXinw:

Well, I knew I said I would watch from a distance HOWEVER, Boss *cough*, I think we have a conflict my dear. 

Lol xD

p43425:

P.S. Here is my amended list of exclusively claimed rights ("version 2", in alphabetical order):
Dunk Natachai, First Chalongrat, Fluke Natouch, Fourth Nattawat, Gameplay Garnpaphon, Jeon Changha, Li Zhen Hao, Newyear Nawaphat, Nut Supanut, Onishi Ryusei, Opal Kritsapatorn, Oriyama Nao, Palm Veerapat, Perth Tanapon, Plan Rathavit, Sota Ryosuke, Tai Thanaphat, Tiger Aekapol,  Xu Bin, Tutor Koraphat and Yim Pharinyakorn.

Oh, and add Gun Atthaphan (assuming Off doesn't kill me first). He's over 30, so this is quite a daring step for me.

I told you  to leave P'nut 

He is mine ???

I am shocked no one has claimed Pavel yet 

PaiSkyForever:
I am shocked no one has claimed Pavel yet 

You can have Pavel. I'm thinking of adding Pooh Krittin to my list, but - as with all the others on my list - I first want to be sure that it's true love and that the feelings are mutual. (P.S. Annie, sorry but Nong Nut has already confessed to me. Mine.)

p43425:

My two guys to your list of names..how many?!?  

RiqueXinw:

Sorry, dear friend, but I spoke first, so first dibs!!  nananana