Day 21 of April Challenge: BL Drama You Don't Get Tired Of Watching

Oh this one's easy

I haven't rewatched that many dramas, only a few, but I'm planning to start rewatching more

Again, I'm going with Star In My Mind coz JD r my life lol

I've only rewatched this drama once and I'm planning to watch it again soon but it's def a cute n fluffy drama that lifts up my mood anytime anywhere and it's something I'll never stop coming back to 

OnyxTheHedgehog:
I'm going with Star In My Mind

I've only watched it three times, so I haven't quite put it to the test like I have with some others. But yeah, I can't imagine myself ever getting tired of Dunk and Joong.

p43425:

I've only watched it three times, so I haven't quite put it to the test like I have with some others. But yeah, I can't imagine myself ever getting tired of Dunk and Joong.

Yeah, I'm dying to see them together on screen again TT

OnyxTheHedgehog:
I'm dying to see them together on screen again

I guess we'll find out on Tuesday. GMMTV, please don't disappoint us!

p43425:

Yesss *fingers crossed*

RiqueXinw:

Question why is no one talking about the NC scene in Unknown the series because it did mad (very good) mi did affi pause and sekkle fi a quick sec. (I had to pause and take a second)

I cannot be the only one.

I finally figured the Express Package thing on Youku so I was able to finish the series this morning. Hot NC scene, They did not disappoint. I loved the ending.

Day 21 of April Challenge

BL Drama I Don't Get Tired of Watching

"To My Star"  | "To My Star Season 2: Our Untold Stories"

I think I have mentioned this before, but I rewatch this series (nearly) every Friday. I never get tired of watching Han Ji Woo and Kang Seo Joon and their story. I find it heart-warming - yes, even Season 2 - and it's definitely my "comfort watch".

Once I have finished watching the dropped episodes for currently airing series on Fridays, I immediately start searching around the net for more information on "To My Star" and "To My Star Season 2: Our Untold Stories", either interviews with the director, cast, reviews, anything really to see if there is something I've missed, or that can further my understanding of the series. When that's done, I start with Season 1 and watch all the way through to the end of Season 2. Sometimes I watch the movie versions if I'm short on time.

During the week, if I am feeling stressed, or a little down, I open up IG and watch snippets from the series that I've saved to give me a boost. Recently, I managed to get my hands on a photobook from Season 2. That's how much I love this series.

April Challenge - Day 21 - BL Drama You Don't Get Tired Of Watching

I've only ever rewatched two dramas one time, Love in the Air & The Eighth Sense.  I don't think I could watch either one as a "comfort" drama, like I hear other members rewatch in that way, 

I can't imagine watching the same drama for 20 times! haha 

EDT:  .....but I just saw Chun's post above me and you just about have me thinking I should rewatch To My Star. It's been awhile.

p43425:

What's happening on Tuesday? What am I missing?

I choose My School President. <3 

Lmao xD

American Fan:
I can't imagine watching the same drama for 20 times! haha 

I'm a very special person.

American Fan:
What's happening on Tuesday?

GMMTV line-up "part 2" announcement event.

PaiSkyForever:

Oooh, good choice. I can't imagine myself ever getting tired of Fourth and Gemini, but I think I've only watched MSP three times, which isn't really an adequate stress test. 

angeliviki2022:
I finally figured the Express Package thing on Youku so I was able to finish the series this morning. Hot NC scene, They did not disappoint. I loved the ending.

It was indeed hot but also full of love and outpouring emotions. I agree they did not disappoint at all.

p43425:
GMMTV line-up "part 2" announcement event.

Ahh, okay. Thanks, special person. 

April Challenge - Day 21 - BL Drama You Don't Get Tired Of Watching 

Confession: I rarely re-watch shows, maybe because my PTW list has 1429 shows (I add and delete frequently). However, there are a handful of BLs I have re-watched. And the one I know I will re-watch in the future and still enjoy is the Utsukushii Kare series. There are so many details, and I gain a new appreciation for the series with each viewing.

RiqueXinw:

It was indeed hot but also full of love and outpouring emotions. I agree they did not disappoint at all.

RE: Unknown  And I love that when Qian finally *succumb* he didn't look back. He no longer shied away from Yuan's touch or affection. He was all in. I loved it <3

PaiSkyForever:

Good choice