p43425:
so I didn't quite think it sporting to give it such a raspberry.

What does this expression mean? Sorry, it's a cultural thing and I'm clueless, haha

American Fan:

What does this expression mean? Sorry, it's a cultural thing and I'm clueless, haha

This is "blowing a raspberry" a.k.a. "Bronx cheer".

Let me be honest here-- apparently people were asking for 'Pit Babe 2'-- and I'm over here like "Do we really need a second season?" but whatever, I'll probably watch it. Hopefully it's the last one to be released out of these announcements. 

On the other hand-- I'm totally here for 'Goddess Bless You From DeathPoohPavel as a clairvoyant and a detective, I am sat. I will eagerly be waiting for this one. I hope they go crazy with the creepy, even if it'll trigger my anxiety lol the production needs to commit. 

Lastly, 'The Most Beautiful Count' has the makings to be so iconic and fabulous. Nut is going to kill it. I can't wait, it looks like it's going to be so much fun! The faces he's making in this pilot I'm dead

April BL Drama Challenge

Day 25 - Worst Ending

This honor goes to 'The Director Who Buys Me Dinner,' specially after I finished the show and went to look up the webtoon's ending, only to find out that ending was way better.  To the production team: It's wise not to fix what's not broken. Honestly, the ending felt like I had labored for 9 episodes only to have to start all over again.  I forgot how angry I was about this ending, this gets no gif.  To be fair, it was good up until the ending. That's why it annoys me.

axdxex:

April BL Drama Challenge

Day 25 - Worst Ending

This honor goes to 'The Director Who Buys Me Dinner,' specially after I finished the show and went to look up the webtoon's ending, only to find out that ending was way better.  To the production team: It's wise not to fix what's not broken. Honestly, the ending felt like I had labored hard for 9 episodes only to have to start all over again.  I forgot how angry I was about this ending, this gets no gif.  To be fair, it was good up until the ending. That's why it annoys me.

I agree with this assessment, having read the manhwa before watching the live drama.

American Fan:

WE ARE -  EP 4

Overall things are warming up btw couples, but with 12 eps still to go I'm wondering where the plot is going.  Imo, after the first ep. the story seems basic and uneventful. I'm not saying it's boring, but there are moments that feel flat to me. And there are enjoyable moments like when Toey was teasing Q on the steps.  My attention is starting to focus more on Q & Toey's chemistry, but I still love Phum & Peem.

I wonder if or what happens to shake things up.  Am I impatient? 

I've watched episode 4 of We Are today and I can relate with what you wrote, @American Fan. I enjoy it that there is not so much drama (yet?). I like to focus on Phum & Peem, Q & Toey and Tan & Fang. They are my favorite couples. I liked the intimate moments Phum and Peem had together in the car and while eating together. The ending... sigh! I think it meant a lot to Phum that Peem waited for him because maybe no one had ever waited for him before. That's probably the moment when he started to fall for him. Awww. 

I like what's going on between Toey and Q. And it was so adorable as Tan helped Fang with his project. Let's see what will happen next. 

I've watched a few trailers of the upcoming GMMTV dramas. I find the following particularly interesting: 

Thame - Po (the chemistry! the Idol, Music, working together theme, different worlds)

Monster next door (the introvert theme!, the chemistry!)

Love Sea (the chemistry :-))

Wandee Goodday (interesting, exciting story)

Revamp The Undead Story (Vampires are actually not my favorite genre, but I find this fascinating, the chemistry is amazing)

Ossan's Love (seems to be crazy funny, I'm still unsure what to expect)

My Love Mix-Up! (I watch the Japanese Version at the moment, so of course it caught my attention, the smiles! this cute story, I just love the idea with the eraser and I will definately watch this adaption, too)

Can't wait for all of them! :-)

---------

May is coming soon, will there be upcoming dramas you are looking forward to and plan to watch?

I send you all my best wishes! :-*

Deep Night finale

I really enjoyed watching the this series, I liked the plot, the chemistry between the male leads and the ost is so beautiful. I can't believe I finally got my poly relationship but i need more!  It was a 8.5 for me

Well, I just started UNKNOWN and was NOT expecting a few almost tears within the first 13 minutes of the first ep ... 

Magnoliee:
I've watched episode 4 of We Are today and I can relate with what you wrote, @American Fan.

Yes, I also felt that Phum was unexpectedly touched by Peem's trust that he would be back. And that Phum is now sorry. It will be an interesting ep. next week!

Magnoliee:
May is coming soon, will there be upcoming dramas you are looking forward to and plan to watch?

I'm actually not very good at keeping track of what's coming up and when. Another reason why I really like this "club", it helps with news of current BL drama happenings. I make a lot of notes.  :-)

I usually go with the flow each day and watch whatever I feel like at any given time. And since I already have two currently airing dramas to keep track of  watch, I'm not adding any more for now. Of course that could change when my top priority "can't wait" to watch shows start!! haha

That was a long answer. Gotta get back to UNKNOWN!!

axdxex:

Let me be honest here-- apparently people were asking for 'Pit Babe 2'-- and I'm over here like "Do we really need a second season?" but whatever, I'll probably watch it. Hopefully it's the last one to be released out of these announcements. 

On the other hand-- I'm totally here for 'Goddess Bless You From Death' PoohPavel as a clairvoyant and a detective, I am sat. I will eagerly be waiting for this one. I hope they go crazy with the creepy, even if it'll trigger my anxiety lol the production needs to commit. 

Lastly, 'The Most Beautiful Count' has the makings to be so iconic and fabulous. Nut is going to kill it. I can't wait, it looks like it's going to be so much fun! The faces he's making in this pilot I'm dead

Tbh I never thought of a Pit Babe season 2, I'm not complaining and I'm going to watch it but it never crossed my mind actually.

I'm looking forward to the PoohPavel series, the pilot trailer was sooooo good, we needed a horror series. I'm really excited about it.

And for TMBC I don't think it's my cup of tea even tho I love Supanut so much. I'll give it a try, maybe.

Change2561 announced their new shows. Links to trailers are here:

1. This Love Doesn't Have Long Beans

2. I’m The Most Beautiful Count

3. Goddess bless you from death

4. Pit Babe The Series 2

RE #3 I was excited for Pavel and Pooh's new drama until I watched the trailer. It's horror and I will probably not watch it because I'm a wimp. It's not only scary but gory as well.

American Fan:
Well, I just started UNKNOWN and was NOT expecting a few almost tears within the first 13 minutes of the first ep ... 

Have an amazing time watching this beautiful journey may the BL force be with you. 

angeliviki2022:

Change2561 announced their new shows. Links to trailers are here:

1. This Love Doesn't Have Long Beans

2. I’m The Most Beautiful Count

3. Goddess bless you from death

4. Pit Babe The Series 2

RE #3 I was excited for Pavel and Pooh's new drama until I watched the trailer. It's horror and I will probably not watch it because I'm a wimp. It's not only scary but gory as well.

I am super excited for This Love Doesn't have long Beans and Goddess Bless you from death. I am interested to see where I'm The Most Beautiful Count goes because the sharp turn it took left me unsure; one this is for sure though Nut is in his element lol.

Pit Babe season 2 I will watch and see because that pilot did nothing for me.

RiqueXinw:

Have an amazing time watching this beautiful journey may the BL force be with you. 

Thanks. I feel a binge-watch coming on. 

angeliviki2022:
I’m The Most Beautiful Count

Thanks for posting. I'm very interested in this one. Nut looks great here! He's such a cutie even when he's not trying.