RiqueXinw:

I see that is your position

HE IS MY LIFE. I CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT MY PRECIOUS JOONG ARCHEN AYDIN. 

I'm tellin ya, if u take him away from me, u will be committing murder coz u'll kill me 

(lmao u know what I mean)

I can share anyone, but not my Joong

Alr, my first BL Drama ep after 3 torturous weeks of surviving without BL 

Deep Night ep 7: 

wow, this ep was full of surprises lol

Ok, Wela and Khemtid r THE CUTEST OMG. Like, how can they be so adorable?! Their love is just killing me 

And the throuple OH MY GOD WHAT, THAT WAS CRAZYYYY

Literally CANNOT wait to see the next ep now xD

OnyxTheHedgehog:
I'm tellin ya, if u take him away from me, u will be committing murder coz u'll kill me 

In that case...officer cuff me and lock me up because I just committed a crime

I will be the prisoner and Joong will be the warden, I need to be disciplined

I need to behave myself lol HAHAAHAHA 

RiqueXinw:
In that case...officer cuff me and lock me up because I just committed a crime

I will be the prisoner and Joong will be the warden, I need to be disciplined

I need to behave myself lol HAHAAHAHA 

Well then I shall become one of the wardens as well hehe 

I finished Deep Night TT

It was sooooo good

I loved everything about it, the story, the romance, the throuple ;)

But srsly tho, Seiji, Japan and Ken deciding to date each other and then hugging at the end was just so precious, I loved it so much

And when Ken and Japan both announced that they're dating Seiji and everyone looked so confused lmao that was hilarious

This drama has earned its way into my Masterpiece BLs list, a 10/10 for me :)

OnyxTheHedgehog:
Well then I shall become one of the wardens as well hehe

Lol why are you tempting me, I am trying so hard to behave.

P.S warden or not Joong knows who he belongs to *insert smirk emoji*

American Fan:

Are you talking about specials after the series you listed above or the series themselves? I've seen all three titles and liked them all too.  On YT?

I will after all eps are released. 

The specials!!! One a week starting 5/10 on Viki and Gaga. 

So… are we excited for Wandee Goodday or are we excited for Wandee Goodday?  Ok, you can also not be excited, I won’t hold it against you lol

RiqueXinw:

Lol why are you tempting me, I am trying so hard to behave.

P.S warden or not Joong knows who he belongs to *insert smirk emoji*

Yes, I'm sure he knows very well who he belongs to *smirk*

axdxex:

So… are we excited for Wandee Goodday or are we excited for Wandee Goodday?  Ok, you can also not be excited, I won’t hold it against you lol

yessss I'm so excited!

axdxex:

I am lol 

Only Boo ep 3

Wow u guys weren't kidding when u said it's full of fluff and sweetness

Rique, I think u'd better watch out when watching this drama lmao

I love how gay-forward Moo is tho lmao xD

It's literally only the third ep and he's so direct about his feelings, they're flirting so much I can't take it oml

and when Moo realised his feelings so quickly, I was like WOW, THAT'S A FIRST :0

Also, I LOVE the side couple, both couples r making me feel all gooey inside lol 

axdxex:

I'm excited!!

If you're interested, I copy-pasted a list of Vietnamese and other countries BLs (and some GLs) in these two custom lists. The lists aren't complete by any means, if you know of a title that's not on there, please do tell me about it and I'll add it. This list was based on a thread in a BL Discord server I'm in.

Emma:
If you're interested, I copy-pasted a list of Vietnamese and other countries BLs (and some GLs) in these two custom lists.

World of BL has BLs listed by these countries, in case you want to check it against yours.