MDL Actor Page[/URL]

Kim Soo-hyun (Hangul: 김수현) (born February 16, 1988) is a South Korean actor. He is best known for his role as Song Sam-dong in the KBS TV series Dream High. Along with Suzy, Taecyeon, Wooyoung, Eunjung, and IU, he composed and sang the opening theme "Dream High." He was trained to sing and dance at JYP for three months before starting the drama. Also he is known for his role as "Lee Hwon", the fictional king of Jeoseon, in the MBC dramaThe Moon that Embraces the Sun (2012). --Wikipedia

[U]Filmography

Dramas[LIST]
[*](2007) Kimchi Cheese Smile
[*](2008) Jungle Fish Han Jae Ta
[*](2009) Will It Snow For Christmas?
[*](2009) Father's House
[*](2010) Giant
[*](2011) Dream High
[*](2012) Dream High Season 2 (cameo)
[*](2012) The Moon that Embraces the Sun[/LIST]

Film
[LIST]
[*](2012) The Thieves[/LIST]

Awards and nominations[LIST]
[*]2010 SBS Drama Awards: New Star Award "(Giant)": Won
[*]2011 47th Baeksang Arts Awards: Best New Actor "(Dream High)": Nominated
[*]Male Popularity Award "(Dream High)": Nominated
[*]Korea Drama Awards: Best Rookie Actor "(Dream High)": Won
[*]Popularity Award "(Dream High)": Won
[*]KBS Drama Awards: Best Rookie Actor "(Dream High)": Won
[*]Best Couple with Suzy "(Dream High)": Won
[*]Popularity Award "(Dream High)": Won
[/LIST]
Man, he is a cutie! I loved him in Dream High. I really need to start Moon Huggles The Sun.
Man I ADORE him to bits!!! He's No.1 on my list of favourite actors even though he hasn't appeared in many shows - He's a great actor, he's so cute, and he's charismatic!
Tinselfannel wrote: Man I ADORE him to bits!!! He's No.1 on my list of favourite actors even though he hasn't appeared in many shows - He's a great actor, he's so cute, and he's charismatic!

Hopefully, he'll get more offers after Moon Huggles Sun finishes. :D

LisNoir wrote: Hopefully, he'll get more offers after Moon Huggles Sun finishes. :D

I hope so - I might have to fly down to Korean and personally stalk him if I don't get to see his face on screen. Oh NOOOO! What's going to happen to me when he goes for military service!!!
Jejeje, don't worry. He still has like 4 years before he has to report to duty. Unless, he decides to do it earlier. But I don't think he'll do it right now since he's getting more and more popular and needs to secure his fan base first...lol
LisNoir wrote: Jejeje, don't worry. He still has like 4 years before he has to report to duty. Unless, he decides to do it earlier. But I don't think he'll do it right now since he's getting more and more popular and needs to secure his fan base first...lol

True.. I better enjoy watching him while he's still here instead of angsting over his future enlistment.. He better not do it earlier! And he's secured one fan for life already lol
LisNoir wrote:

Is there such a thing as a double nosebleed lol?
lol if only I had known then I would have bought the Dream High DVD ....
PS = i think im gonna have to bump someone off my eye candy top 5 to make room for him hehehe
RainRosie wrote: PS = i think im gonna have to bump someone off my eye candy top 5 to make room for him hehehe

Lol! He's already got the top spot in my list ;) Omg! I just remembered! My colleague bought the Dream High OST when it was out, and they gave her a free DH poster. It has Kim Soo Hyun!! Well the rest of them too, but KIM SOO HYUN!! And it's still languishing at my table in the office! Okay first thing I need to do is put it up where I can drool to my hearts content..
I have to say that I love his eyes!