mmd__0004:

I’d like to join! Also I’ll make some badges once I have some free time ^^ 

Hi! Someone will give you an official welcome, although I haven't "seen" them here in awhile. Hope you're doing okay Chun Mo!

I look forward to your badges! How fun!

My Love Mix-up! - Thai version trailer is here!

American Fan:

Looks super cute - and quite different from the original "Kieta Hatsukoi", which is good as I tend to be a harsh critic of straight-up remakes of good originals which didn't really need a remake.

p43425:

Looks super cute - and quite different from the original "Kieta Hatsukoi", which is good as I tend to be a harsh critic of straight-up remakes of good originals which didn't really need a remake.

Yes, the vibe is different and I like that! I loved Cherry Magic Thailand, so I have high hopes for this adaption too. 

I actually own the My Love Mix Up manga series, but I haven't made time to read it. Maybe I should read it now, before this drama airs. 

American Fan:

Different from the Japanese version but I think I will love this!!

angeliviki2022:

Different from the Japanese version but I think I will love this!!

I actually like how gmmtv has been doing the adaptations to culturally fit  with a Thai context  versus pure recreation.  The shows find their awesome lane even if they can't capture the magic of the originals.

Saygo:
The shows find their awesome lane even if they can't capture the magic of the originals.

GMMTV is capable of making its own special magic.

On a separate (non-GMMTV) subject: Countdown to tomorrow's special episode of "Stay By My Side", my favourite of the "Taiwan Four" (from VBL). In fact, I'm so sure I'll love it that I'm already pre-rating it ten stars, sight unseen!

p43425:
Countdown to tomorrow's special episode of "Stay By My Side", my favourite of the "Taiwan Four" (from VBL)

I haven't seen any of them yet. I keep forgetting...

Where are you watching?

American Fan:

I haven't seen any of them yet. I keep forgetting...

Where are you watching?

They are on viki :)

Addicted Heroin Teaser!! Thai version, and it looks really good!

PaiSkyForever:

They are on viki :)

Ok, thanks!

axdxex:

I'm watching this show too, currently on EP9, so I might be able to help.

1. Someone secretly filmed Fueang in his hotel room with a hidden camera and posted the video. In the video he's half naked and adjusting his junk I think???, which like Krom said, is not  a big deal, but his haters say he leaked it on his own for publicity and that he's not a victim.
  2. The guy living with him is basically his ship partner (they do publicity together, work on dramas together, the fans ship them, they are under the same manager), Kodit. He's kind of problematic/aggressive and likes to sleep around, so their manager wants them to live together so that Fueang can kind of keep an eye on him.
  3. Oi is the manager/management head, and Sand is the manager under them. 

Ohhh that makes a lot more sense now, thx

Wdu think of the drama so far?

RiqueXinw:

Update:

LET'S GO, THIS IS GONNA BE LIT :D

American Fan:
Addicted Heroin Teaser

Damn, that looks crazy good

My weeks r gonna be a whirlwind of emotions when this one comes out lmao

OnyxTheHedgehog:
Wdu think of the drama so far?

I actually do like it.  It's very fanfic like plot wise (the mc and his neighbor, the famous actor, fall in love) but  Fueang and Krom are super wholesome and I love their relationship. I'm currently stuck on ep9 because this is the dramatic portion of the show and it stresses me out.

I'll try to finish it this weekend lol

I have been buried in cases all morning, sigh, exams are a pain. I am just getting to watch the trailers for Addicted Heroin Thai version - I honestly love what I see but I see it as its own story because I don't see any major connection to the original so I am very sceptical, so if someone else saw the connection please tell me. 

Regarding My Love Mix-up Thai version, I think you guys can guess that I did not love the original not that there was anything wrong with it. It was a well done series it just wasn't to my taste. However the Thai version seems to have the elements I like so I will definitely give it a watch.

Nevermind I got clarity on Addicted Heroin Thai version