Waddles:
Ahhhh!! The Gun headshots are so frickin' cute! I'm definitely going to be using them ;) I loved him as Punn in The Gifted<3

Enchanté episode 9 was pretty good! Lovey-dovey Theo and Ask were the cutest, and it actually had a unexpected plot twist in the end. I can't believe it's ending next week, but it's also perfect timing because I need some room for KinnPorsche (KinnPorsche is 100% going to eat up all my free space in my head lol). I've been waiting for the series to release for such a long time, so I'm so excited!

ayyyy! thanks! please do use them! :D

oh! let me not begin with Enchanté ! it was so nice and so much needed lol. i cant wait for the finale... it makes me sad but all drama has to end. im surprised to see someone at the end at ep 9 tho LOL. that was.. shocking lol. yea i have been waiting for kinnporsche too. i hope it will not dissapoint! :D judging from the trailer, it is worth the wait hahahha.

First WangXian- (specifically novel version) then TanBunn- now PatPran- I'm trash (excuse me while I let myself out)

Sunshine123:

Is anyone else really excited for KinnPorsche ? I’m EAGERLY waiting on the premiere and I hope that with all of the hype surrounding the show that it lives up to everyone’s expectations. All I know is that from the trailer, it looks shot really well. I love the cinematography already and of course I’m curious to see how the actors will do. They all look good. But, I’m even more interested in the story. I love that we are getting an action and mafia based BL story. 

If you click on the photo, it will take you to the trailer on YouTube. DISCLAIMER: this show is for mature audiences only. I’m just putting that out there because I’m not sure how old everyone is in this club so don’t say I didn’t warn you lmao 

Yes! A spicy BL action crime drama is exactly what we need. This is way more up my alley then traditional romance. More diversity in BL concepts is welcome! 

_Ian_:

Yes! A spicy BL action crime drama is exactly what we need. This is way more up my alley then traditional romance. More diversity in BL concepts is welcome! 

Same for me I love this genre because it's something we hardly see with bl I love how they are trying out all these new genres for bl it makes me really excited for more bl's to come.

Amy:

Same for me I love this genre because it's something we hardly see with bl I love how they are trying out all these new genres for bl it makes me really excited for more bl's to come.

Some BLs will not be for everyone and that's alright, its important to have different types of stories out there. I don't know enough about KinnPorsche yet to know if I'll like it but it is definitely exciting to have something new. 

Omg I would love to join!!

Many times I've thought why we don't have a club about this topic so it's great we have now ^_^

I would love to join!!

What are you guys all time favorite BL's ? 

I love Cherry Magic (as you can tell from my pp lmao) and I think that's my #1. I also love Life: Love on the Line, Bad Buddy, I Told Sunset About You, and Theory of Love. I think I might have to add Semantic Error and Not Me to my all time faves as well.

Sunshine123:

I love Cherry Magic (as you can tell from my pp lmao) and I think that's my #1. I also love Life: Love on the Line, Bad Buddy, I Told Sunset About You, and Theory of Love. I think I might have to add Semantic Error and Not Me to my all time faves as well.

Cherry Magic and Semantic Error. 

Sunshine123:

I loved all  those too except theory of love (I didn't finish watching it. I put it on hold a while ago because i was not in the mood for the crying in the first few episode lol-I will watch it eventually) 

I would also add

• History 3;Trapped
  • Light on Me
  • HIStory3: Make Our Days Count
  • Like in the Movies
 Sunshine123:

For me it would be,  cherry magic, 2gether, a tale of a thousand stars, bad buddy, tharntype and until we meet again

Sunshine123:

Sotus is my favourite bl it has been since I first got into bl's I also love 2gether, Cherry Magic, Bad Buddy, Gameboys, A tale Of 1000 stars I also need to add not me and into my list and I think once Kinnporsche comes out that will also be one of my favs I also really like Cutiepie and Secret Crush On You

Sunshine123:

Not Me, Cutie Pie, Manner of Death, Bad Buddy, and To My Star are one of my favorites. Dark Blue Kiss is my first BL, so it does have a special place in my heart.  And although it hasn't aired yet, I just know that KinnPorsche will be at least in my top three!

To be honest, the new GMMTV BLs have all really surprised me. They're all sooo good, and they've definitely raised the quality standard for BL pretty high. And InkPa might be one of the best things that happened in 2022 so far. I'm so happy that we're finally getting GL representation in BLs!

I'd like to join :)