p43425:

Re "Only Boo!": As they say in opera, "It ain't over till the fat lady sings."  Still two episodes to go ...

Let's just hope this ep was the anticipated 'ep 11' of the series 

OnyxTheHedgehog:

Let's just hope this ep was the anticipated 'ep 11' of the series 

"Sixty is the new forty."
"Orange is the new black."

"Episode 10 is the new Episode 11."

OnyxTheHedgehog:
Lmao for a second there, I got really confused whether u were watching it or not

lol, nope. I am taking a break from series save and except for what is currently airing, so Love Sea is my last one for now. I am currently reading the novel for Advance Bravely. It is so damn long but I am enjoying it; censorship really robbed us of so much because I am reading some things that I would have liked to see on screen. 

p43425:

Re "Only Boo!": As they say in opera, "It ain't over till the fat lady sings."  Still two episodes to go ...

It will definitely have a happy ending, judging by the preview from ep 11 I think we won't suffer for too long

Btw I find Keen so adorable, I love his facial expressions, he's so cute ㅠ

I'm so in love with Only Boo, I think it's my favorite series from 2024 so far 

It is Max's birthday; he just turned 30

He is out celebrating with Tul

Day 9 - Most heart-wrenching scene? 

I must admit I'm a cry baby, every little thing will make me tear up intensely so I've cried watching almost 80% of the series I've watched. I'm probably not the best person to name a scene heart-wrenching.

But... that scene from Moonlight Chicken when Kaipa sings at his mom's funeral broke my heart. Khaotung's acting was everything.

Gosh, it's nice to be watching Fort and Peat again.

p43425:

I love them so much. <3

p43425:

"Sixty is the new forty."
"Orange is the new black."

"Episode 10 is the new Episode 11."

Lmao XD

RiqueXinw:

lol, nope. I am taking a break from series save and except for what is currently airing, so Love Sea is my last one for now. I am currently reading the novel for Advance Bravely. It is so damn long but I am enjoying it; censorship really robbed us of so much because I am reading some things that I would have liked to see on screen. 

Ah yes, that's understandable :) 

babi:
I must admit I'm a cry baby, every little thing will make me tear up intensely so I've cried watching almost 80% of the series I've watched. I'm probably not the best person to name a scene heart-wrenching

Honestly, same here

If someone cries, especially someone I sympathise with, then I cry lol

p43425:

IKRRR, they're my first BL drama couple so seeing them on-screen again after LITA brings so much nostalgia to me, I honestly cannot express how happy I am in words XD

Love Sea ep 1

AHHH MY FORTPEAT BABIES R BACKKK LETS GOOO

Why is Fort's character always such a good guy? It kills me every time TT

And Peat is such a cat, I love the cat sounds every time he frowns lol

Can't wait for the next ep, this series is gonna be amazing XD

I am so happy to see my babies FortPeat again. :) They are the freaking cutest!!!! <3

<3 Lmao I thought this was hilarious XD https://www.reddit.com/r/GMMTV/s/iWBKURF3Hk

p43425:

I know ㅠ Fort has such a seductive smile and Peat is so stunning! I think this is gonna be fun and intense, can't wait for the next chapter

OnyxTheHedgehog:
I'm gonna be depressed for a week now while waiting for the next ep 

I cant handle a heartbreak like this TT 

I'm gonna wait until next week to watch this week's ep. 

TBH, I don't rec Cooking Crush, but it might be cuz Not Me was sooo good that it felt like more of a "meh" series. But that's just me.

Love Sea Ep 1

Not bad, not like "wow" either, except for Peat!! That scene was like, Wowza, how can he be so perfect looking!

See how it goes from here...