Love Sea Ep2

Why do I feel like idk what I’m watching lmao

Either way, I’m sticking with it, at this point I’d probably watch anything FortPeat are in. 

On a more serious note, the money thing is going to cause so many misunderstanding and issues between these two, later on, when that flashback to Tongrak’s father comes to play—

RiqueXinw:
You guys now I hold Chinese writing in the highest regard and would prefer their BLs over others if there was no censorship, so I hope that they will do justice to this novel. I will be watching.

I need 'Battle of the Writers' now. The BTS content looks good ;; and I'm really rooting for TutorYim to get a good show-- hopefully this works out for them and for us ;;

I'm so ready for 'The Trainee'. The pilot wasn't very exciting but the teaser looks a lot better, and the roles really do seem to fit OffGun. Off looks so good, ok.

I did watch 'Cooking Crush', and it wasn't bad, but I could never shake off the feeling that OffGun were being wasted on it-- this already looks so much better. 

axdxex:

Love Sea Ep2

Why do I feel like idk what I’m watching lmao

Either way, I’m sticking with it, at this point I’d probably watch anything FortPeat are in. 

On a more serious note, the money thing is going to cause so many misunderstanding and issues between these two, later on, when that flashback to Tongrak’s father comes to play—

Same here, my mouth was wide open like wtf 

I love FortPeat no one kisses like they do, their NC scenes never disappoints

I agree with you on the future issues, I'm wondering what will come next 

RiqueXinw:
Like in the Movies - absolute fan favourite

OK, I'm picking as my next Fil-BL.

Day 16: Favourite Filipino bl series?

Haven't watched any

amethyst_aquarius:

Do any of you know where I can watch Red White and Royal Blue for free? I can't renew my Prime until next month and I'm kinda craving them right now :')

This came up. https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8n3ny7

babi:
Same here, my mouth was wide open like wtf 

Same like where am I, who am I, what lol

Okay lmao let me add Love Sea to hottest NC scenes  also<3 XD

axdxex:

Same like where am I, who am I, what lol

Like we couldn't recover from one scene than another one appeared lol it was quite fun tbh

PaiSkyForever:

Okay lmao let me add Love Sea to hottest NC scenes  also<3 XD

We can count on FortPeat when it comes to this hehe

PaiSkyForever:
Okay lmao let me add Love Sea to hottest NC scenes  also<3 XD

Wait what!!! I have not watched was planning on watching tonight. I am definitely going to be watching with a glass of wine now because I need to set the mood.

American Fan:
I'll just have to hear about the series from Onyx *hint hint*.  Especially anything about Jeff. The one on my kiss & marry short list, hehe.

U got it DJ ;)

I'll be sure to report back after each ep lol

RiqueXinw:
Warning the CSO has entered the chat, Rique is now unavailable and not responsible for anything said in this post. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!! 

U have done ur job as CSO very well :)

axdxex:
Joke x Zo | Hidden Agenda | Ep 8

It's the way Joong carried Dunk who is 185 cm like nothing...

Omggg how could I forgettt

I AGREE, that scene was one of the best out of the series tbh

axdxex:
Sand x Ray | Only Friends | EP 9

I have rewatched this scene an unhealthy number of times

p43425:

June Challenge Day 16 - Favourite Filipino BL series?
I feel quite guilty saying this, as I like to support the less wealthy but up-and-coming countries (like also Vietnam, yay!), but I've yet to watch a Filipino BL. Bad me.

Honestly same here (sorry guysss) so I'm gonna skip today 

But hey, I'd love some recs XD

RiqueXinw:
Official Trailer

I'm still in my Not Me phase as I just recently watched it so after seeing this I honestly can't wait XD I absolutely LOVE OffGun <3

Only Boo ep 11

• Please, I just want to be happy ㅠ
  • Why is Keen so cute? I wanna cry.
  • PotaePayos kiss wtf ???  I don't know what to think about them anymore, they need to sit and talk about their relationship because they both are confused and they confuse me.
  • I never trusted Shone and I did well! PLEASE GO AWAY 
  • I must say I love this series OST
  • I can't believe it's ending next week, I don't want to let KangMoo go 
 PaiSkyForever:

Okay lmao let me add Love Sea to hottest NC scenes  also<3 XD

I'll defo be watching it tmrw (didn't get time to today TT) 

Everyone's comments r itching me to start watching the ep now but it's midnight here and I have skl tmrw damnit TT

babi:
I must say I love this series OST

Ikrrr this is now my fav Only Boo! OST, the lyrics r so deep yet beautiful and I love how soft Keen's voice is in it <3