RiqueXinw:
Official Trailer

Weeeel, I hate to be so picky, but I wasn't impressed with the trailer for The Trainee. Looks like a series I'll watch afterwards, if comments & reviews are mostly positive. D-m, I really like OffGun so much too.

I'm amending my original fav list of currently watching series. WE ARE is now my #1, especially after the last few eps of Wandee Goodday. We Are is just more fun. I feel like WG is a lot of talk and no action/progress. Or I'm just in a mood today, haha. 

American Fan:
I'm amending my original fav list of currently watching series. WE ARE is now my #1, especially after the last few eps of Wandee Goodday. We Are is just more fun. I feel like WG is a lot of talk and no action/progress. Or I'm just in a mood today, haha. 

Yep same here! (Although We Are has always been #1 for me lol)

ONLY BOO! EP 10 

This ep. broke my little heart and stomped it in the dust. THEN threw it into next year! 

About to watch ep 11 to see what Kang will do. I wonder if Moo has matured in the year that flew by.

American Fan:
Or I'm just in a mood today, haha. 

Nooo, I'm with you! WG just dropped so bad for me with that last episode. It made me soooo angry. I'm still pissed at Ter, and Taem, and Dee, and Oye, and--

OnyxTheHedgehog:

"We Are" has me in a chokehold-- I love that show so much-- I need help lol

axdxex:

Nooo, I'm with you! WG just dropped so bad for me with that last episode. It made me soooo angry. I'm still pissed at Ter, and Taem, and Dee, and Oye, and--

ikr?

axdxex:

Yeah the gang is kinda growing on me.

axdxex:

I love We Are so much also! <3 

OnyxTheHedgehog:

Ikrrr this is now my fav Only Boo! OST, the lyrics r so deep yet beautiful and I love how soft Keen's voice is in it <3

He has a great voice! yesterday I was on X and I read that he was going to be a member of LYKN but he didn't make it.

American Fan:
Or I'm just in a mood today, haha. 

Nope. I completely agree. We Are supremacy 

ONLY BOO! EP 11

I was worried this ep. would be another heart break, but no. Kang shows up for Moo in the end. I hope it's not a dream...

I wish the second couple would stop doing the dance they're doing and just USE THEIR WORDS!!

Keen's singing voice and song is very beautiful. I could listen on repeat for sure!

OnyxTheHedgehog:

axdxex:
Nooo, I'm with you! WG just dropped so bad for me with that last episode.

RiqueXinw:

Nope. I completely agree. We Are supremacy 

Alright! WE ARE is on top!

Re: Love Sea episode 2

I will not comment on the NC scene because: 1. it is too spicy for me to talk about in public, 2. I refuse to let my intrusive thoughts free tonight and 3. my profile pic looks too innocent for me to make the lewd comments in my mind.

On a serious note this love story will definitely be deep and bring tears. The feelings have started to become raw and palpable in regards to Rak's trauma and how Mut cares for him not just sexually but emotionally; going out of his way to investigate what is truly wrong with him. The feelings of abandonment, betrayal and disillusionment in love that burdens Rak as a result of his fathers actions and words will be what dictates how he responds to Mut's attempts to love and care for him. Already Rak has put up a shield from disappoint by making money the reason for his and Mut's intimacy so as to give the reason at anytime that Mut just cares for him because of money because he thinks that if he does this escaping from Mut will be less painful due to the fact that he already painted Mut in his mind as just someone bought by money but how wrong will he be when love comes breaking down every wall surrounding his heart making it physically painful to walk away from the love of Mut. I don't know if it was love at first sight but I know it was attraction and peace at first sight. Rak may act annoyed but when in Mut's presence he is filled with peace which allows a story to flow out of him giving him the inspiration to write about love and this peace will soon allow him to bare his trauma to Mut without shame. I also think it was quite symbolic how Mut rescued him from the depths of the sea making it representative of how Mut will rescue him from the depths of trauma he is drowning in which makes him think that love is a figment of one's own imagination. Mut's story has depth to it and I look forward to watching it unravel giving me the opportunity to dissect and analyse every piece of it. 

I am looking forward to the next episode as their journey continues and in the words of the legendary Celine Dion:

The voices inside were so real

But you stood by my side
Night after night, night after night
You loved me back to life, life
From the coma

Looking forward to Mut loving Rak back to life.

Love Sea EP 2

I wasn't ready for certain unmentionable scenes. On the other hand, Peat's beauty is truly dazzling in this series. And Mut is a very endearing caretaker/sitter/companion, My heart fluttered every time Mut mentioned how cute Rak was and the look in  Rak's eyes when Mut said he did good.  

Looks like we're in for an emotional ride. Better buckle up our hearts and hang on.

JUNE BL CHALLENGE
  ˚₊‧꒰ა Day 1 ໒꒱‧₊˚ -
 A series that made 
you cry
Team's breakdown - I couldn't decide what hurt me more: Team's overwhelming guilt or the impact those  emotions  would have on Win. To hear the one you love think that way;  It was such a profound moment for me. This scene had me in a chokehold. 
˚₊‧꒰ა Day 2 ໒꒱ ‧₊˚  -
 A series you never get tired of
 re-watching
NOT A  BL SERIES, BUT IT HAS A BL SIDE COUPLE ! -Ou Wen and Mark are just Chef’s kiss! They are so freakin adorable. I love the way their relationship started.
˚₊‧꒰ა Day 3  ໒꒱ ‧₊˚-
 BL actor represents
 your personality
 Attention to detail, dependable, occasionally outspoken, highly empathetic, and extremely observant.

Day 17: funniest bl series?

Secret Crush On You . XD lol