On tomorrow's challenge it is blank lol does anyone know what the challenge is? XD lmao 

American Fan:

Really? Can I add it to my pfp? 

That would be super! I'll have to think about which BL cps to pick. How many couples fit in a collage?

Thank you so much!!

You are welcome! And yes you can <3. I could possible add maybe up to 3 but I can also do seperate ones for each couple also

FortPeatForever:

On tomorrow's challenge it is blank lol does anyone know what the challenge is? XD lmao 

RiqueXinw:

Can you edit day 24 since we agreed to change it :)

RiqueXinw:

Oh okay lol tysm :)

RiqueXinw:
I have not seen @Chun Mo Rionnag in a while. I hope everything is fine.

Chun Mo is recovering from health issues. I don't know any details but I've been in touch for a bit now. Chun is trying to keep up with a few dramas but hasn't been on the thread since the end of April. I've been sharing updates in DMs.  I would imagine a few cheerful messages might be nice!

American Fan:
So thanks for posting. :-)

You're most welcome! 

American Fan:
Wowza!! I just fell in love with this bad boy!

I never completed the show, but he truly stood out in episode one and became my favorite character based on what little I saw from it. I adore his sharp jawline and perfectly sculpted nose—his features are just so captivating, haha.

FortPeatForever:

Oh okay lol tysm :)

I cannot wait for day 23 I already know who I am choosing XD lol

American Fan:
Wowza!! I just fell in love with this bad boy! I pick him even though I haven't seen him before. Pic saved.

Amendment:

I may change my mind tomorrow so let me do this now because seeing the pic blown up now is doing things to my mind.

June Challenge - Day 14 - BL actor would kiss and marry as well as........hehe

KaowOat Supasin Singhapan

RiqueXinw:
BL actor would kiss and marry as well as........hehe

KaowOat Supasin Singhapan

Of course you would!! :-(

I wanted him for myself.  (huffing & puffing, can you hear me from there?)

axdxex:
Can you edit day 24 since we agreed to change it :)

Its a screenshot I took. I don't think I can edit it. By the way what did we change it to I forgot lol 

American Fan:
I wanted him for myself.  (huffing & puffing, can you hear me from there?)

Listen dear, my sweet child. Let me test him first. I am doing this for you. He is a red flag I am saving you the heart ache. 

p43425:
Yup, as with many things.

However, although I like cats (see a few pages back), I'm more of a dog person (= true and unconditional love). Please do not be disappointed in me.

Also, I'm not a bad boy, although possibly a bit grouchy. Does this work for you?

No worries! You pass, lol.

Dogs are cute...but for me they need to be smallish and don't lick. I'm saying this with a HUGE German Shepard living next door to me, in a flat! He's pretty cute though, for a big dog. Until I'm in the elevator with him. Then I'm eyeing him from a corner all the way down to the 1st floor.

American Fan:
Chun Mo is recovering from health issues. I don't know any details but I've been in touch for a bit now. Chun is trying to keep up with a few dramas but hasn't been on the thread since the end of April. I've been sharing updates in DMs.  I would imagine a few cheerful messages might be nice!

Sending Chun my best wishes and a praying for a speedy recovery and that your health bounce back will be so much better than your set back. *sending virtual hearts*

RiqueXinw:

Listen dear, my sweet child. Let me test him first. I am doing this for you. He is a red flag I am saving you the heart ache. 

Aren't you soooo kind? I'll take care of my own heartache, thank you very much.