Wandee Goodday Ep8

Like other's have said, I still do like this show, specially when we're in that bubble of Yak and Dee and the people who love them (like grandma, Plakao, OyeCher and the gym members) but once the other's come into the picture, I can't help but feel a little icky about it.

Highlights of this episode :

• the flirting
  • the outfit rental scene
  • the scene where grandma is teaching them how to dance
  • the OyeCher proposal <3
  • Dee putting Ter in his place
  • Ter fumbling the bag with both Dee and Khwan. DESERVED!!!
  • Yaks confession omg the fact that he said "I love you" and not "I like you", cause we're way past that boys

Things that made me go wtf

• the route they decided to go with Ohm and Taem ??? what was that even--at this point who even is Taem because we as viewers don't know her-- it just doesn't sit well, and comes off as shoddy writing tbh. like shock, just for the shits and giggles.
 axdxex:
like shock, just for the shits and giggles.

As the quote goes, "Its all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits". They seem to be doing a fantastic job of that.

RiqueXinw:
He has a bike hehe

The shoe fits, so I'll wear it-- call me Cinderella lmao

The man is a 10, but he has a bike.  He's now a 12. 

Sunset  x Vibes Ep2

If I have to say one thing about this show, it's going to have to be the chemistry all freaking round. I have yet to spot a weak link.

Sun x Salin : 

• the hotel room scenes omg-- like they were both getting heated all on their own
  • why was Salin moaning with a foot rub
  • and Sun... Sun is healthy
  • Salin having an angel and devil on his shoulder, both loving what Sun was doing for him but reminding himself he wasn't supposed to forgive him
  • the two ending up on vacation by using work as an excuse is soooo King The Land

Others :

• the fact that Sam let Sun walk into his lie but then tried to help him lol
  • because of the preview I can't wait for Sam & Yotha
  • WHY ARE CHAN AND YULDIS SO CUTE TOGETHER WHAT
  • Pim's mind lives in the gutter
 axdxex:
and Sun... Sun is healthy

Oh damn. LOL I am rolling murdaa mi a dead tpc.

Sunset  x Vibes Ep2

The scene with the robe belt did not need to go so hard.  It had me holding my breath and my heart beating like crazy. The sexual tension between Sun and Salin is fierce, and I am living for it. 

Looking back at GIFs from The Sign makes me want to watch it right this second. Trying to master not needing sleep is rough.

Simi_Tutu:
Can you make a post for alan x jeff ???

Alan x Jeff

RiqueXinw:

Question: am I the only one who is not getting notifications from the club? I am getting every other notification from MDL except from the club when someone post something.

P.S it seems the emojis are here to stay this time 👀

They fixed emojis and broke notifications 😆

babi:

✨ Day 22: favorite quote from a BL?

I’ve always thought Ray was my 25th hour, my extra hour. but the truth is everyone has the same 24 hours in a day and within Ray’s 24 hours, I’m not part of it. I’m not that special.

Waaah. 🥺😢😢

angeliviki2022:

I'm getting old ones. When I click, I end up 4 pages back. But I also tried to turn off e-mail notifications and kept getting them, so now I'm not getting any at all. I suppose it's my karma.

Re: Sunset x Vibes

Someone just pointed this out to me. For those of us who watched Big Dragon the series, regarding the president's secretary and Lin's mentor, they were the couple we almost got in Big Dragon but didn't because the series ended. They were the bodyguards.

angeliviki2022:

I stopped getting notifications again but I am still seeing emojis lol (I am choosing to laugh #stressfreeholiday)

segos:
Looking back at GIFs from The Sign makes me want to watch it right this second. Trying to master not needing sleep is rough.

lol. I see I am effective as the resident CSO

segos:
I'm getting old ones. When I click, I end up 4 pages back. But I also tried to turn off e-mail notifications and kept getting them, so now I'm not getting any at all. I suppose it's my karma.

I spent the whole of my morning resetting, signing out, unsubscribing etc. nothing worked so now I am just going with the flow.

RiqueXinw:

I stopped getting notifications again but I am still seeing emojis lol (I am choosing to laugh #stressfreeholiday)

lol. I see I am effective as the resident CSO

I spent the whole of my morning resetting, signing out, unsubscribing etc. nothing worked so now I am just going with the flow.

You absolutely succeeded. It's next after Love in the Air. Trying to catch up on BLs that happened when I was adulting for the last 3-4 years 😆

I was hoping there would be more Taiwanese out there. They just do BL a bit different and always seem to be my favorites. I have a feeling your gifs will lead me down many rabbit holes.

RiqueXinw:
Alan x Jeff

I am literally screaming you even colored it! Thank you ! 

You guys are goign to be sick of me by the time this show airs lmao