p43425:
You're on the right track here, but there's more to it - he's almost a bit of a Japanese Hamlet (spoken as a soliloquy: "Oh gosh, I'm so confused and insecure, I can't decide what to do ...")

LOL. I can see you were not amused 😂

FortPeatForever:
Okay while I had a bit of time today I went ahead and make a JoongDunk so far. <3  

I love this. Look at my Joong. 

P.S I have not seen my Nong (Thai meaning and not the English meaning) in a bit; I am guessing school is keeping her away. Well sending energy and focus to you while you battle your way through school work.

American Fan:
Well, I'm in the Drama Dropping Club (maybe the minority but I'm ok with that). Everyone knows by now.  No perfection here, I'm afraid.  They say diversity makes the world go round  ;-)

I support diversity; it makes  things far more interesting and I love you for it. 

June Challenge - Day 24 - the best rider....You're Favourite BL character with a Bike

I said what I said and I am sticking to it 😌

RiqueXinw:
I said what I said and I am sticking to it ?

Blocked jk jk 

I respect you for sticking with it 😂

Edit : is this the true meaning of "ride or die" ?

Simi_Tutu:

What BL Universe time zone   would you consider yourself in

Hmmm, that's leave it open to my imagination...I like the sound of a BL Universe. Rique talks about BL heaven, which of course could be anywhere and everywhere. Since I live in a physically high location, maybe more than some, I could consider it BL heaven for sure.  

Bright blue skies and puffy pure white clouds for days. Not to mention the fresh air...when there aren't wildfires. I'm in one of top 5 US states at risk and it's wildfire season now. 

RiqueXinw:
I agree with this; seeing the journey through is just a must.

You sound very reliable and courageous. 

American Fan:
Oh, we are also in the middle of a BL challenge for June, so you'll see postings about that. I don't have the calendar saved but I know it's posted around here somewhere...

You can find our current challenge linked here.

Posting this because I too need to look for it every day lol

RiqueXinw:
P.S I have not seen my Nong (Thai meaning and not the English meaning) in a bit; I am guessing school is keeping her away. Well sending energy and focus to you while you battle your way through school work.

You guessed it! Onyx is busy these days, but she did finish Only Boo!

RiqueXinw:

I support diversity; it makes  things far more interesting and I love you for it. 

I feel so loved (batting eyes)

I LOVE seeing Payu getting so much attention for biker day!! 

axdxex:

You can find our current challenge linked here.

Posting this because I too need to look for it every day lol

Great! Took a peek for tomorrow's challenge and had to look up the meaning of:

Isekai , a fantasy subgenre featuring stories in which ordinary people are transported to a magical world.

American Fan:

Great! Took a peek for tomorrow's challenge and had to look up the meaning of:

Isekai , a fantasy subgenre featuring stories in which ordinary people are transported to a magical world.

Yes, basically, if you where to get hit by the truck of doom, what BL universe (show) would you like to wake up in lol (you could probably even pick a character? free reign! everyone do whatever you come up with)

RiqueXinw:
I support diversity; it makes  things far more interesting

Indeed. In fact, one of the things I especially like about online groups like these is that we have people from around the globe, ages from teen to geriatric, guys and girls, all kinds of personal backgrounds - and thus we can interact with people who we'd probably never otherwise have contact with.

And by the way, for those whose who are reluctant to post because English is difficult for you: Don't be reluctant, your English doesn't have to be perfect. It's nice to hear from everyone!

RiqueXinw:
Do you remember what page it was? I talked about the percentages of the age groups that watched.

Page 746 - and yes, I agree with your point there.

RiqueXinw:
so this is love. I like you even more

You're makin' me blush. *coquettishly bats eyelashes*

June Challenge - Day 24 - the best rider....You're Favorite BL character with a Bike  Yuan Zong in Advance Bravely 

RiqueXinw:

So are we talking about that kind of riding? Because Love Sea ep 3 introduced us to a probably well experienced rider ;)

RiqueXinw:

Can  Chen Yi be Ai Di's bike 😏

I came here for updates my thoughts will not divert me from that.

Updates:

Source - X (Twitter)

This Love Doesn't Have Long Beans - Trailer