American Fan:

MewTul Dating. I guess it's official? 

Holy f**k Holy mf**king god. The way I ran and tripped over to my socials to confirm AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I see numerous post about the interview and them confirming it. I still cannot believe it. Like I have been suspecting for months now with other fans but Holy shit them actually coming out with their relationship. I am happy for them and well damn holy fricking Ahhhhhhhh!!!!

American Fan:
RXinw sent a brief DM saying he's back and safe!

That's a relief!

I dont really know bl actors but is that the same Mew that was in Tharntype because I remember when KinnPorsche was airing, bl twitter was frothing at the mouth because Mew was engaged and fans were upset that he wasnt dating his on screen partner. I guess that was 2 years ago now. 

Elfy:

I dont really know bl actors but is that the same Mew that was in Tharntype because I remember when KinnPorsche was airing, bl twitter was frothing at the mouth because Mew was engaged and fans were upset that he was dating his on screen partner. I guess that was 2 years ago now. 

Yes. Mew was in Tharntype and Tul was in Manner Of Death and Together With Me. 

FortPeatForever:

Yes. Mew was in Tharntype and Tul was in Manner Of Death and Together With Me. 

ah yes. Thank you. Ive only watched a few bls so I don't recognise names at the minute LOL

Elfy:

ah yes. Thank you. Ive only watched a few bls so I don't recognise names at the minute LOL

Lol XD! You are welcome! <3 

RXinw:
I am happy for them and well damn holy fricking Ahhhhhhhh!!!!

Right!?! I love them both! They are such a wholesome cp!! 

FortPeatForever:

"This Love Doesn't Have Long Beans" is hilarious so far. I loved the first episode. <3

I love hilarious!! I can't wait to watch it later, after it's done airing. :-)

angeliviki2022:

I have rated 40 shows 10.0 out of 212 BLs, and I have lots of 9.5s and 9.0s. Very few in the 7.0s and 8.0s and I think only one show in the 6.0 range. I tend to drop shows that don't appeal to me. I'm definitely a generous rater, rarely focusing on the technical aspects (lightning, color schemes, etc.) and mostly focused on my enjoyment.

I mostly rate by enjoyment too. I'm prolly a fairly generous rater overall. I use a lot of 8's. 

Elfy:

I can't watch reality tv shows. I get too stressed out ?

That makes sense! That's one reason why I usually like to see the whole season in one go, instead of week by week. No cliff-hangers to wait on.

So I started watching Even Sun; even tho it got a really low rating, I wanted to give it a chance. Then I see Prem with bright orange hair, and I'm like ...  Yes, please, I need more of this! 

My Love Mix-Up Ep6

It’s here *sobs* the teacher plot. This one hurt so much in the Japanese version, idk how I forgot about it— I might cry a little next week.

axdxex:
the teacher 

I looked at him for a good minute wondering where I'd seen him before. It's Gumpa from Not Me!

Simi_Tutu:

I looked at him for a good minute wondering where I'd seen him before. It's Gumpa from Not Me!

Lol yes Papang is everywhere in gmmtv shows— I really do like him, wish they would give him a lead :(

Elfy:
I can't watch reality tv shows. I get too stressed out 😂

I have to wait until they are entirely aired whenever possible haha.

axdxex:
wish they would give him a lead

Now, that would be a dream come true. He is such a great actor, and I think he's so attractive. He's got a unique look about him.

I should be catching up with Love Sea, but I started My Stand-In instead, since the last ep was today.

I'm excited to see UP!! I crushed on him in Lovely Writer, which is on my fav BL drama list. And he's smart too!

At first I started out confused with the body/soul switching, but I think I got the story right for now, anyways. I loved the motorcycle scene, but not that Joe went free-falling over the cliff. :-( but it was well done!