American Fan:
Up is so freaking sexy.

RE: My Stand-In

Well, I picked a  psycho! Ming is not very nice and has Joe chained up. 

American Fan:

I should be catching up with Love Sea, but I started My Stand-In instead, since the last ep was today.

I'm excited to see UP!! I crushed on him in Lovely Writer, which is on my fav BL drama list. And he's smart too!

At first I started out confused with the body/soul switching, but I think I got the story right for now, anyways. I loved the motorcycle scene, but not that Joe went free-falling over the cliff. :-( but it was well done!

I loved My Stand-In it has a nice redemption arc.

American Fan:

I agree! 

Did you start it yet? So far I'm really liking this series.

Yes I am watching the first episode now. No one is allowed to hurt Joe's mum. I have claimed her. She's my nanna now and I'll rage if she dies later LOL

Also, the original/first Joe makes me think of Jeff Satur. What is with these Thai men and there glorious bone structure? ? 

Century of Love Ep1&2

All I could think about while watching this show was that this story feels like the writer had so much fun writting it. The lore. The world building. It’s lovely.

Daou and Offroad are doing a wonderfull job with their characters. (Can we have a moment totalk about Offroad’s smile!!!)

If you don’t have Gaga, the first two episodes are officially subbed on one31 ‘s youtube channel!

Elfy:

Yes I am watching the first episode now. No one is allowed to hurt Joe's mum. I have claimed her. She's my nanna now and I'll rage if she dies later LOL

Also, the original/first Joe makes me think of Jeff Satur. What is with these Thai men and there glorious bone structure? ? 

I love Jeff and I know what you mean 

axdxex:

Century of Love Ep1&2

All I could think about while watching this show was that this story feels like the writer had so much fun writting it. The lore. The world building. It’s lovely.

Daou and Offroad are doing a wonderfull job with their characters. (Can we have a moment totalk about Offroad’s smile!!!)

If you don’t have Gaga, the first two episodes are officially subbed on one31 ‘s youtube channel!

I've been waiting to hear what someone thought about this one before I started watching. I have so many shows I'm watching that are currently airing that I'm trying to be careful before adding more.

axdxex:
Century of Love Ep1&2

I also really enjoyed the first two episodes, which were well above my expectations (see p. 894).

ShirleyCrow:

I loved My Stand-In it has a nice redemption arc.

I'm glad to hear that! Hopefully for Ming? He was really dissed in the comments.

Elfy:

You are so right!! I love Jeff tons!

p43425:

I also really enjoyed the first two episodes, which were well above my expectations (see p. 894).

Yes! I’m specially pleased by all the rules put in place for San’s abilities, and the small community of characters that sorround him. It’s charming! I also really love the chemistry and pull between San & Vee.

Sunset x Vibes Ep5

Am I the only one confused by that last scene lmao— like is this another of Lin’s dreams? If it’s not, wasn’t this man nervous about his first kiss one episode ago— I thought their first time would be less… fluid??? Eww that sounds gross, NOT LIKE THAT! Also!!! The nickname for Sun. Boyyy are you for real?

Other than that cute episode.

axdxex:
I also really love the chemistry and pull between San & Vee.

Yes, I also loved Daou and Offroad's chemistry in "Love in Translation". Supposedly they're also a real-life couple - although generally speaking, I'm not sure whether that automatically translates into on-screen chemistry. They still need to be good actors (which they are).

I'm on episode 7 of My Stand In and I swear I've heard 3 different tracks from Kinnporsche LOL do Thai BL's often reuse backing tracks or am I just so traumatised from KP that's I'm making random connections ? The music, Jeff, at times I'm seeing Apo, I think it's the haircut, now I think I'm seeing Kinn's side twink...what is happening here? ?

Going to finish Only Friends in the next 30 min and debating what to start next. Also debating my reservation for my first night in Porto. Do I want 7pm or 10pm? I'm thinking 7pm because I'll be tired from travel.

The things I think about while watching BL hah.

Elfy:

I'm on episode 7 of My Stand In and I swear I've heard 3 different tracks from Kinnporsche LOL do Thai BL's often reuse backing tracks or am I just so traumatised from KP that's I'm making random connections ? The music, Jeff, at times I'm seeing Apo, I think it's the haircut, now I think I'm seeing Kinn's side twink...what is happening here? ?

I'm just an ep or 2 ahead of you! It's been so long since I've seen KP I don't remember details like that. :-)

segos:
Do I want 7pm or 10pm?

Better a little early than late when traveling. With the amount of times travel schedules change, it's good to have a little leeway. 

segos:

Going to finish Only Friends in the next 30 min and debating what to start next. Also debating my reservation for my first night in Porto. Do I want 7pm or 10pm? I'm thinking 7pm because I'll be tired from travel.

The things I think about while watching BL hah.